General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition

Go down 
+20
Barletta
Wolf-Bone
Maya
Kaiser
Butterflygoddess
greg-the-fox
Zaraphayx
blackfuredfox
Lucy
MiloTime
Kaizy
Lucan
Zoe
Vega
Ouiji
Tank Abuse
Percy
KigRatel
Riv
XoPachi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouiji

Ouiji

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:30 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Well this is ironic. I was going to the hospital to get a medical recordd about my spine fracture. I only had 15 minutes on the meter and it had been 20 when I left the office so I started runnin and tried to jump over this chain in the way. It caught my foot. I fell and I think I broke my arm, hand, and a few ribs. Also im bleeding from my hand alot.

=(
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Vega wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Well this is ironic. I was going to the hospital to get a medical recordd about my spine fracture. I only had 15 minutes on the meter and it had been 20 when I left the office so I started runnin and tried to jump over this chain in the way. It caught my foot. I fell and I think I broke my arm, hand, and a few ribs. Also im bleeding from my hand alot.

Ouch, how are you holding up now?
I can still move my left arm, but if I go past a certain point its incredibly painful. Like I can fully extend and retract my arm with only minor pain but I can't have my palm straight up or down without it hurting very badly. I can't think of a comparison to this. I have mild breathing pain and coughing or laughing are too much. On my right hand, I can really move my pinkie and ring because the skin on the side of my hand is peeled off like a banana. I didn't notice that until now because I just got the blood washed off. Turns out its still bleeding. Im so close to my MEPS physical though, im going to have to find a way to subside the pain so I can make it through.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Fuck, that was a bad drop. My teacher is out right now because she fell, gashed her head on the edge of a filing cabinet, twisted her ankle, and broke her wrist. Shit's no laughing matter. Get your ass to the doc's.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:45 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Fuck, that was a bad drop. My teacher is out right now because she fell, gashed her head on the edge of a filing cabinet, twisted her ankle, and broke her wrist. Shit's no laughing matter. Get your ass to the doc's.
I can't go to the doctor. Not only do I not have insurance anymore since im an adult now, MEPS requires all medical records, dates of when they happened, how its healed and everything they can get their hands on. Hell they wanted notes from my therapist from when my parents divorce. That's against the law. If they now I have multiple broken bones that can put me behind for months. If I don't go then there's no record of it.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Vega wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

Ouch, how are you holding up now?
I can still move my left arm, but if I go past a certain point its incredibly painful. Like I can fully extend and retract my arm with only minor pain but I can't have my palm straight up or down without it hurting very badly. I can't think of a comparison to this. I have mild breathing pain and coughing or laughing are too much. On my right hand, I can really move my pinkie and ring because the skin on the side of my hand is peeled off like a banana. I didn't notice that until now because I just got the blood washed off. Turns out its still bleeding. Im so close to my MEPS physical though, im going to have to find a way to subside the pain so I can make it through.

You should get those injuries checked out...

blackfuredfox wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Fuck, that was a bad drop. My
teacher is out right now because she fell, gashed her head on the edge
of a filing cabinet, twisted her ankle, and broke her wrist. Shit's no
laughing matter. Get your ass to the doc's.
I can't go to the
doctor. Not only do I not have insurance anymore since im an adult now,
MEPS requires all medical records, dates of when they happened, how its
healed and everything they can get their hands on. Hell they wanted
notes from my therapist from when my parents divorce. That's against the
law. If they now I have multiple broken bones that can put me behind
for months. If I don't go then there's no record of it.

<Sad
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Taint edition, eh? What kind of taint?
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:58 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
I can't go to the doctor. Not only do I not have insurance anymore since im an adult now, MEPS requires all medical records, dates of when they happened, how its healed and everything they can get their hands on. Hell they wanted notes from my therapist from when my parents divorce. That's against the law. If they now I have multiple broken bones that can put me behind for months. If I don't go then there's no record of it.

Don't you have to, like, use your arms in the Meps? Plus this could potentially heal incorrectly.

If it were me, I'd go to the hospital and have them bill me. Cuz this shit could really harm ya in the long-run.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:59 pm

KigRatel wrote:
My Taint. General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 1772876878
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

Did Milo ever paint your taint? trollface
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

inglip
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

Did Milo ever paint your taint? General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 2937254162

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Madaraovl0-1
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Vega wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

Did Milo ever paint your taint? General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 2937254162

Okay.jpg It's like my favorite shipping...
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

No, you and me are supposed to be your favorite shipping. D:
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Percy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

But then I'd be egotistical megusta
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Good morning everyone! At this rate, we'll be on a new thread by the time I get home from work Great Scott!

I'll probably increase my post output by 400% so Riv has to keep making new threads at a much faster rate.

Just to annoy him.

Expect double-dosages of double-posting.

Keep in mind that

A) I don't actually have to do anything. The threads split themselves as needed. I just rename them to make it less confusing.

B) If I don't feel like doing something, Kaizy will do it. That's why he's best pony.
Oh man

After seeing that confession, if I see you double-posting purposely, I will so just start fucking with your posts and maybe delete everything you post afterwards for like an hour, regardless of whether or not it was double-posting

Just to be a douchebag Not a single fuck wa

Then I'll forumquit and once again be stranded in the middle of Interfucks Nowhere.

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Vega wrote:
KigRatel wrote:

...This forum needs a facepalm emote so bad.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Percy wrote:

But then I'd be egotistical megusta
Oh, I guess that's true. megusta
(Be back in an hour and a halfish)
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:15 pm

No Picarde pic? You've broken all meme laws, people!
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
No Picarde pic? You've broken all meme laws, people!

^
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Urgh! I gotta run to the bank today but I just don't wanna leave the house! I hate when I get stuck in lazy mode.
Back to top Go down
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm

If you fellows bothered to scroll past the ugly oversized rage comic faces, you'll see a rolleyes emote. It's not a facepalm emote, but it's close enough without resorting to the aforementioned rage comic faces.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Why do people want shippings with me? I'm not that special... General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Images
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Muthafuckin' Final Fantasaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm thinking of just going back to my mom's. But every time I toy with the idea, my girlfriend takes it as me leaving her; we've technically been living together for over a month. Like, we've been basically inseparable until now. I love her to death, don't get me wrong, but damn do I need personal space. And high-speed internet. And hot water to shower under. And to get away from the shitty area of the city.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:08 pm

KigRatel wrote:
If you fellows bothered to scroll past the ugly oversized rage comic faces, you'll see a rolleyes emote. It's not a facepalm emote, but it's close enough without resorting to the aforementioned rage comic faces.

They're just so tiny. :T They're like the Chinese guy I used to date. The upper part makes you really excited to see what's below, and then you get horribly disappointed by the size.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Vega wrote:
Why do people want shippings with me? I'm not that special... General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Images

...you're right. Over it. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 22: Taint Edition
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next