General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives

Go down 
+21
Psycho
Zaraphayx
Maya
KigRatel
Barletta
Lucan
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
Lucy
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
blackfuredfox
Vega
Zoe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:55 pm

trollface
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
trollface

Niggas be trollin.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
trollface

Niggas be trollin.

Lovers be lovin'... inglip
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Ok, I took a few moments to just breathe and look it over. I'm blowing this thing out of proportion when it's just a simple task of "Going over to one of several places that have money orders and just place a money order". I'm just going to get this done on Monday, after I'm done turning in Job Applications.
I'm calm now. And thanks for helping me, guys.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 2937254162
GET THE HELL OUT!
General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Madaraovl0-5
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Vega wrote:
Ok, I took a few moments to just breathe and look it over. I'm blowing this thing out of proportion when it's just a simple task of "Going over to one of several places that have money orders and just place a money order". I'm just going to get this done on Monday, after I'm done turning in Job Applications.
I'm calm now. And thanks for helping me, guys.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 2937254162
GET THE HELL OUT!
General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Madaraovl0-5

Yay! *hug*
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
KigRatel

KigRatel

Humor : I'm still a Colaholic
Location : United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
trollface

Niggas be trollin.

Observers be Observin'. Suspect
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Percy wrote:
Vega wrote:
So my PSN account has been banned because of transaction problems that ended up with me owing Sony around $25 and the only way I can pay it is with either a cashier's check or a money order. Please tell me I don't need to make a bank account or anything, I have no idea how to pay anything with those. T_T
I remember being banned on Xbox for some time because they decided to charge a credit card that had no money on it, rather than just cancelling my membership. They ended up waiving the charge, and letting me back.

I was pissed though. (Serves me right for having an xbox, I guess...)

yea, I'm... not a fan of xbox. I'm not like ahkmill when it comes to microsoft, but I still feel the need to tell people who own xbox's "you get what you pay for" lol.

that same thing happened to me almost every month when I used to own an xbox. what's funny is, I used to pay for the 1-month subscriptions, but apparently to them, 1-month REALLY means "as long as you still have money in you're account, we'll take money out of it."

Last edited by MiloTime on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:32 pm

KigRatel wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
trollface

Niggas be trollin.

Observers be Observin'. Suspect
Confused person be confused.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:36 pm

MiloTime wrote:

yea, I'm... not a fan of xbox. I'm not like ahkmill when it comes to microsoft, but I still feel the need to tell people who own xbox's "you get what you pay for" lol.

that same thing happened to me almost every month when I used to own an xbox. what's funny is, I used to pay for the 1-month subscriptions, but apparently to them, 1-month REALLY means "as long as you still have money in you're account, we'll take money out of it."

You said you have Playstation or Wii? I know you said you play Harvest Moon, which is on the Wii right?
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Eh, Xbox just never makes any games that appeal to me. If I had the chance to buy one...I'd just buy another Ps3 instead.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm fucking bound to mine this gen when it comes to consoles, but fuck console online. I don't need it when I have a PC.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

You said you have Playstation or Wii? I know you said you play Harvest Moon, which is on the Wii right?

harvest moon is the only reason I have a wii lol. and I have a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Percy wrote:
Vega wrote:
So my PSN account has been banned because of transaction problems that ended up with me owing Sony around $25 and the only way I can pay it is with either a cashier's check or a money order. Please tell me I don't need to make a bank account or anything, I have no idea how to pay anything with those. T_T
I remember being banned on Xbox for some time because they decided to charge a credit card that had no money on it, rather than just cancelling my membership. They ended up waiving the charge, and letting me back.

I was pissed though. (Serves me right for having an xbox, I guess...)

"
I just couldn't read that bolded part without hearing Max Payne's voice.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I've only got 8 games on mine and 1 can BURN IN HELL.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 pm

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Cryptic. Suspect
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Cryptic. Suspect

Even for Indiana Jones.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm

The three Wii games I play most are Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Fit, and Wii Sports Resort (do the last two even count)
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Ouiji wrote:
The three Wii games I play most are Super Smash Bros Brawl, Wii Fit, and Wii Sports Resort (do the last two even count)

For me it was Pokemon Battle Revolution and Mario Party 8.

God, I miss the days of PBR...
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I sold that game a while ago. Was fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Percy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I sold that game a while ago. Was fun while it lasted.

True. Nothing gold can stay. But I had to save mine. Just too manu memories of asskickin' plus my friends put their passes on mine.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 pm

So who is pumped for the Season 3 Premiere of "The Walking Dead" tomorrow? I know I am~ General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Madarao_Smile-1
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Vega wrote:
So who is pumped for the Season 3 Premiere of "The Walking Dead" tomorrow? I know I am~ General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Madarao_Smile-1

oh definitely me. I've been getting into those hour-long drama's lately.

although I'll probably forget to watch it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 pm

I just had to ragequit RE 6 because I can't do Sherry Birkin's thing with the passcode without those fucking J'avo swarming me.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Vega wrote:

Makes me miss TV. Been watching netflix and stuff online.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:38 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Vega wrote:

Don't worry, I'll constantly mention it on this forum tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next