General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives

Go down 
+21
Psycho
Zaraphayx
Maya
KigRatel
Barletta
Lucan
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
Lucy
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
XoPachi
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
blackfuredfox
Vega
Zoe
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Vega wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
That was one boring as fuck furmeet.

A boring furmeet? Do tell.

First, I'm the only one who shows up at the specified time. It's 30 minutes before anybody else shows up.

Second, everybody was just playing Magic: The Gathering.

Third, the food we ended up getting was shit.

That IS boring, I probably would have left as soon as everyone started playing Magic. General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 344575

There's this MNfurs thing where they have Bi-weekly meets at a perkins, too bad I live no where near it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 am

Today feels like it was wasted.

I gave those furries my Friday and they stomped all over it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Vega wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

First, I'm the only one who shows up at the specified time. It's 30 minutes before anybody else shows up.

Fourth, no weed.

you'd hate being around me. I don't smoke, and I don't eat meat. I could care less about magic, but I make up for the nerdiness by playing harvest moon
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 am

That sucks man. I wish I could have been there to liven things up. When I get out to California we will have our own furmeet. With blackjack, and hookers. You know what, forget the furmeet part.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:11 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Vega wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Fourth, no weed.

you'd hate being around me. I don't smoke, and I don't eat meat. I could care less about magic, but I make up for the nerdiness by playing harvest moon

You I can at least have a conversation with without it being about murring and purring.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 am

I think I'd bore you guys in real life. Okay.jpg

I'd probably be in the kitchen cooking, and serving mixers.

Last edited by Ouiji on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:14 am

Ouiji wrote:

said the traceur (at least a better one than I)
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:16 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Vega wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Fourth, no weed.

That must have been the worst part about it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:17 am

MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

Still, I'm not much fun at parties. I wander looking for conversation whenever I'm not busy with something.

EDIT: But thank you though

Last edited by Ouiji on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 am

Vega wrote:
Wolf-Bone, why don't you add Ketsueki_Wolf on PSN so we can play RE6 mercs together? Sad

I'll get to it. Though I'm not really that good - those high scores I rack up are just when I don't get killed first (already lost count of how many times I get killed just as I've hit like a 50+ combo >.<)

Do you know what the deal is with RE6.Net? Wondering if I should sign up for it. Seems to be some perks to it for getting high scores but that's when the servers are actually up.

Hell I bet the main game is as good in multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:22 am

Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

Still, I'm not much fun at parties. I wander looking for conversation whenever I'm not busy with something.

I don't even go to parties.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:31 am

Percy wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

For a while it was just computer LAN parties for me. Why don't you go?
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:36 am

Ouiji wrote:
Percy wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I don't see the appeal in going to a party full of drunken idiots. And I'm not aware of any other types of parties that are common around campus.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:40 am

Percy wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
Percy wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I don't see the appeal in going to a party full of drunken idiots. And I'm not aware of any other types of parties that are common around campus.

Oh, those parties. No, I'm one, maybe two drinks and I'm done. My brother usually ends up making something fancy to eat, which whom I usually go with because it's mostly his or his girlfriends friends. I end up in a corner, or watching people game if that's going on.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:55 am

Ouiji wrote:
Oh, those parties. No, I'm one, maybe two drinks and I'm done. My brother usually ends up making something fancy to eat, which whom I usually go with because it's mostly his or his girlfriends friends. I end up in a corner, or watching people game if that's going on.
Yeah, my university is pretty known for its parties.

...I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:38 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Vega wrote:
Wolf-Bone, why don't you add Ketsueki_Wolf on PSN so we can play RE6 mercs together? Sad

I'll get to it. Though I'm not really that good - those high scores I rack up are just when I don't get killed first (already lost count of how many times I get killed just as I've hit like a 50+ combo >.<)

Do you know what the deal is with RE6.Net? Wondering if I should sign up for it. Seems to be some perks to it for getting high scores but that's when the servers are actually up.

Hell I bet the main game is as good in multiplayer.

I'm only good when I'm with a teammate. :I

Signing up on RE.net and linking your PSN account to your RE.net account lets you gain RE points that you can use to unlock stuff that you can use in the game. So far the only things you can use points to get for the game are the exact same merc costumes you can unlock in-game, they're just a different color. From what I heard though, you'll get to spend RE points to unlock Mercs maps and 32 bit costumes soon, but that's just a rumor I heard.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:52 am

Ouiji wrote:
I think I'd bore you guys in real life. General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 1404866550

You should see me in person, I'm even more of a bore than I am here. You'll never want to engage in a conversation with me, like everyone else I know at my college. Nobody seems to notice me, and when I talk to them, they lose interest quickly and engage in a conversation with someone else. :I
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 am

Vega wrote:
Ouiji wrote:
I think I'd bore you guys in real life. General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 1404866550

You should see me in person, I'm even more of a bore than I am here. You'll never want to engage in a conversation with me, like everyone else I know at my college. Nobody seems to notice me, and when I talk to them, they lose interest quickly and engage in a conversation with someone else. :I
You're not a bore here. Not to me at least.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:04 am

Vega wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I don't think your boring here, so much expression. ^^
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 am

Ouiji wrote:
Vega wrote:
Ouiji wrote:

I don't think your boring here, so much expression. ^^
Yeah, I like your personality here.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:07 am

I just read the first 10 or so pages of the oldest of the GTWT 14s.

lol
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:24 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

lol

You mean the foxy-boy Bitchy Whiny Douche Fox shenanigans? Or all the testicle-talk?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:50 am

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

lol

You mean the foxy-boy Bitchy Whiny Douche Fox shenanigans? Or all the testicle-talk?

The Foxy Boy stuff.

Just...lol.

I honestly wouldn't have put up with him for long to be honest. He would've lasted for as long as he was entertaining, then I probably would've blocked him or some shit. He got annoying after a while.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

lol

The Foxy Boy stuff.

Just...lol.

I honestly wouldn't have put up with him for long to be honest. He would've lasted for as long as he was entertaining, then I probably would've blocked him or some shit.

We never even bothered to ban his IP. We just kept fucking up his accounts every time he made a new one. Despite the fact that we told him so, and that his total lack of a personality could be picked out of a crowd from miles away, he still tried to use proxies.

Mother Of God!

If stupid was worth money, Foxy would have made me rich.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:10 am

Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Riv wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

lol

The Foxy Boy stuff.

Just...lol.

I honestly wouldn't have put up with him for long to be honest. He would've lasted for as long as he was entertaining, then I probably would've blocked him or some shit.

We never even bothered to ban his IP. We just kept fucking up his accounts every time he made a new one. Despite the fact that we told him so, and that his total lack of a personality could be picked out of a crowd from miles away, he still tried to use proxies.

Mother Of God!

If stupid was worth money, Foxy would have made me rich.

Seems like your version of Eversleep. I think Psycho might be Foxy Boy.

Which means that Wolf-Bone might be fucking right, which is a scary-as-shit thought in itself. Not a single fuck wa

Did you change his avy to Cox. That's an evil thing to do Riv.

Oh:

This girl is giving my peeps a bad name. I used to ride the bus a lot to and from school when I was in highschool, and I saw this kind of stuff way too often. The times when this stuff showed up weren't incredibly 'violent' like the one shown in this video.

I lol'd when she got uppercutted hit though. I lol'd more when he grabbed her by the shirt and threw off the bus. I lol'd further when he tossed her shit out.

I also lol'd at the comments and some of the in-video dialogue:

"That's a female!"

"That's a giiirrrrlllll!!!"

What the shit. So fucking what if she's a girl. She swung first and was making body movements like she was going to have a go at the guy again. The man defended himself like any other person--man or woman---would have done. You just can't hit someone in the face and expect to walk away freely. Having a vaginia doesn't give you some protective shield that blocks punches from random dudes that you antagonize for no reason.

I'm not applauding the guy for what he did, but I'm not knocking him down either.

According to the Flood goers on B.net (but, it's B.net and the Flood board, which in itself makes this claim questionable), the reporting was biased or something, and that the woman was 25---way too damn old to be acting like this.

This reminds me of that story Pachi told everyone about on FAF about some destructive lady at his college that broke people's shit for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives   General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 23: Now with extra olives
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next