General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Banner, A call for ref sheets!

Go down 
+14
Ouiji
Kaizy
KigRatel
Maya
Lucy
Vega
Tank Abuse
Lucan
Monochrome Kanon
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
MiloTime
Percy
Riv
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 pm

I think that next time we have a new banner, Wolf should have a reserved spot.

He was randomly chosen fair and square, Kanon's just a whiny butthole sometimes~
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Lucy wrote:

He was randomly chosen fair and square, Kanon's just a whiny butthole sometimes~

Shut up. He said he doesn't mind not being in the banner. He just keeps changing his story to put you in his side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Shut up. He said he doesn't mind not being in the banner. He just keeps changing his story to put you in his side.
I'm not taking sides, you both need to stop being whiny buttholes. :U
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:57 pm

/r/ing banner featuring Wubby and and Kanon making love.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

No, Kanon. I never changed my story. I clarified it, once. The reason I said that was because Zenia said I was hard to draw, and yes, I sort of am. It was not because I realized there was any bad blood between us. I tried to settle that. I tried to settle it by letting you hurl insults at me for about an hour while I apologized for basically nothing. For some fucked up reason, I still want to settle it. Lucy says "it's just a drawing", and I'm sure many would agree. But many would also see it for what it is. It's you symbolically saying "fuck you" to me because you have beef with me just to have beef.

I welcomed you back, Kanon. I didn't care about whatever past issues we had. I wanted those over with. That's why I asked you to come to the chatbox. It would've meant a lot to me if you'd just said, you know what, this whole thing is stupid, I'm putting you in the banner, because this isn't FAF and we're not going to have some stupid drama for no good reason.

And there is no good reason, Kanon. None whatsoever. At this point I feel like you just want to hurt me because you can, which is the same fucking immature bullshit I'm glad I no longer feel compelled to do to people.

Mark my fucking words, Kanon, I'm drawing the next banner, and if you're slated to be in it, you're going in it. Maybe that's what it'll take to finally get the message across, loud and clear, I'm not your enemy and you shouldn't be trying to be mine.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
/r/ing banner featuring Wubby and and Kanon making love.
My vote is for this
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
It would've meant a lot to me if you'd just said, you know what, this whole thing is stupid, I'm putting you in the banner, because this isn't FAF and we're not going to have some stupid drama for no good reason.

..Really? That's all you wanted?

I thought you said you didn't even care about the banner after that. But even so, I'd still be afraid we'd end up being "friends" only to later have you wishing I die of cancer or suddenly removing me from your friend list or whatever. You know, the kind of things you seem to do to your other buddies.
Settling our differences sounds like a great idea, but I wouldn't dare to try to go beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
It would've meant a lot to me if you'd just said, you know what, this whole thing is stupid, I'm putting you in the banner, because this isn't FAF and we're not going to have some stupid drama for no good reason.

I thought you said you didn't even care about the banner after that. But even so, I'd still be afraid we'd end up being "friends" only to later have you wishing I die of cancer or suddenly removing me from your friend list or whatever. You know, the kind of things you seem to do to your other buddies.
Settling our differences sounds like a great idea, but I wouldn't dare to try to go beyond that.

If you're talking about Daisy, it's a hell of a lot more complicated than any issues we have
I really wish me and her still could be friends, but I can't help the hurt I feel
it's not to say she's all to blame. I honestly thought it'd go down like this:
we'd be yiffing for a while, she'd find someone IRL eventually, and I'd be okay with it
well everything happened as I thought except for the last part
I'm not sure what other friends you're talking about
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

If I may drop my normally facetious act for a second here: stop being a cunt.

I sat there and watched WB try to apologize to you several times in the chatbox and you just kept being a sardonic, condescending asshole. I will never understand what anyone could possibly do to you on the internet that could cause you to be chronically asshurt to the point that a drawn out and sincere apology just isn't good enough.

The only thing he's done that warrants this sort of bullshit at this point is whining about it and I'm not even sure that's totally uncalled for given the fact that you could have chosen to bury the hatchet a long time ago.

So please be the better man, grow up, and do everyone a favor so we can stop reading the emo tears.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 pm

I hope my boyfriend stops being a stubborn fucktard who never listens after this. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Well, just in case you decide the RE banner I choose Chris Redfield.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
If you're talking about Daisy, it's a hell of a lot more complicated than any issues we have
I really wish me and her still could be friends, but I can't help the hurt I feel
we'd be yiffing for a while, she'd find someone IRL eventually, and I'd be okay with it

Ooookay. I did not need to know that. But yeah, those random bursts of rage you have all the time don't exactly make me look up to you. The Skype thing counts. Not to mention I'm not very fond of the word "yiff" but that's my own fault.

This is also something that made me think that even if we were friends, I'd still not be free of these situations and I'd just end up hating you again. I wasn't looking for excuses for this behavior. That's why that chat we had didn't work out very well.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:36 pm

Look Mono, I don't know what is in the past with you and Wolfie but the only place shit like that belongs is in the past. I'll vouche for Wolfie's change. He's very sorry about whatever happened on FAF (whatever it was let's not bring it up) and I really like the guy.

Why not give Wolfie a chance, he'd draw you after all.

In any case, your the one drawing this thing its up to you, but hard feelings are such a downer. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Ooookay. I did not need to know that. But yeah, those random bursts of rage you have all the time don't exactly make me look up to you. The Skype thing counts. Not to mention I'm not very fond of the word "yiff" but that's my own fault.

This is also something that made me think that even if we were friends, I'd still not be free of these situations and I'd just end up hating you again. I wasn't looking for excuses for this behavior. That's why that chat we had didn't work out very well.

That's what you don't seem to get about me, Kanon. That time in the chat, I was probably drunk. I was at a low point in my life. And no, I'm not looking for "sympathy". I'm saying I know I was an asshole back then, and I'm sorry I was. You don't know how bad I wish I could undo some of the things I've said and done. I'd give anything sometimes to be unbanned from FAF, even just to apologize to those people. I've worked hard to try to beat my depression and be a much better person than I once was. Of course I haven't succeeded yet. But I take responsibility now. That's why I say it's not all Daisy's fault. I should've known myself better. I feel for people deeply, so of course I should've known how hurt I'd be when I lost that. I stuck up for Milo when you mentioned him because I feel bad for him sometimes, or at least think he should be kept out of things that aren't his fault.

You mentioned Fuzzy as well. Maybe I remind you of him, but I don't honestly know him, just that everyone hated his guts. I don't want to be him, then.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Sure. Why not. We can at the very least respect each other. If the banner means so much to him and if Riv lets me draw 5 people in it, then I'll put him there. I'll say "Hey Wolf dude. How's it going?" everyday I see him around. No problem. Now can we please stop with all the fucking paragraphs? It was all a misunderstanding that got out of hand. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Sure. Why not. We can at the very least respect each other. If the banner means so much to him and if Riv lets me draw 5 people in it, then I'll put him there. I'll say "Hey Wolf dude. How's it going?" everyday I see him around. No problem. Now can we please stop with all the fucking paragraphs? It was all a misunderstanding that got out of hand. I apologize.

Thank you. BTW I always thought Billy Cohen was a pretty good character.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:

Thank you. BTW I always thought Billy Cohen was a pretty good character.

Your fursona is going to be dressed as Sherry Birkin from RE2. New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 2937254162
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 pm

I decided how I want to make the Resident Evil banner. I'm not gonna spoil it much, but I will say it has to do with Resident Evil 2. Also I still need Tank's reference picture unless a blank space where his character is supposed to be would look neat.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:14 pm

k, guess that means I can't be Billy. my second choice would've been just a RPD officer or something but if you wanna turn me into a G-Virus monster that'd be cool too :3
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 pm

I knows jackshit about RE.

I barely played 5, and the only one I whored out was some RE game for the PS1.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

I still kinda need that ref. Or at least a description.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

I still kinda need that ref. Or at least a description.

I'll give it to you by this upcoming Saturday.

The ref, that is.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Take your sweet time, Tank. I won't be able to carry on with the banner picture until my laptop is fixed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:11 pm

....wow.

Mine just shitted out a day or two ago and I just got it fixed.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:18 pm

Back to business, motherfuckers. Now where's that ref?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Banner, A call for ref sheets!   New Banner, A call for ref sheets! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Banner, A call for ref sheets!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next