General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.

Go down 
+16
Maya
Lucan
Monochrome Kanon
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
Tank Abuse
KigRatel
Butterflygoddess
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Lucy
MiloTime
Zoe
Riv
Kaizy
XoPachi
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 am

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
Ponies are just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really easy to draw.
Its sadly true Not a single fuck wa

Plus, you can get internet famous for the dumbest reasons.

This blog was created 1 week and about ten hours ago. It has thousands of followers. Why? Because Gak.

http://ask-gak-pony.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 am

goo ponies?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 am

MiloTime wrote:
goo ponies?

That's what I said.

Fucking bronies.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 am

MiloTime wrote:
goo ponies?

You'd have to have watched the first episode of the new season in a live stream. There was a commercial for a product called "Gak" which is basically just semi-transparent glittery silly putty.

At one point during the program, the commercial for Gak played four times consecutively. No breaks. No interruptions. The same commercial, four times in a row. And it was rather annoying. There was a part where they rythmically screamed "GAK, GAK, GAK, GAK-GAK-GAK."

So it quickly became one of those ten minute internet sensations, spreading through the pony-related domains of the internet like wildfire, because it was so edgy to be in-the-know about Gak.

But, like all such internet phenomena, everyone got sick of it in about 9 minutes, and then had to spend the last minute tolerating a bunch of nubs who hadn't yet gotten the memo that it was a dead joke.

In that ten minutes, though, lots of things happened;

That blog was created.
Tons of gak-pony fanart was made.
The moderators of fimfiction (the pony fanfiction site) received such an unbelievable influx of gak-related fics that they had to message everyone in order to tell them that any further story submissions involving Gak would result in banishment from the site.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 LL0PPR5AjkavLBzudhwM8g2

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 PMr7mhdb8UOYQIbJ9MWfSg2
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
goo ponies?

You'd have to have watched the first episode of the new season in a live stream. There was a commercial for a product called "Gak" which is basically just semi-transparent glittery silly putty.

At one point during the program, the commercial for Gak played four times consecutively. No breaks. No interruptions. The same commercial, four times in a row. And it was rather annoying. There was a part where they rythmically screamed "GAK, GAK, GAK, GAK-GAK-GAK."

So it quickly became one of those ten minute internet sensations, spreading through the pony-related domains of the internet like wildfire, because it was so edgy to be in-the-know about Gak.

But, like all such internet phenomena, everyone got sick of it in about 9 minutes, and then had to spend the last minute tolerating a bunch of nubs who hadn't yet gotten the memo that it was a dead joke.

In that ten minutes, though, lots of things happened;

That blog was created.
Tons of gak-pony fanart was made.
The moderators of fimfiction (the pony fanfiction site) received such an unbelievable influx of gak-related fics that they had to message everyone in order to tell them that any further story submissions involving Gak would result in banishment from the site.

TL;DR: Something very unfunny that was turned into something funny, but was still unfunny.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:31 pm

inglip

Guys... when you stay up all night alternating between doing schoolwork and procrastinating with ponies, you'll spend the whole next day drifting off and hallucinating ponies. Shit's weird.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Riv wrote:
inglip

Guys... when you stay up all night alternating between doing schoolwork and procrastinating with ponies, you'll spend the whole next day drifting off and hallucinating ponies. Shit's weird.

it's getting harder to believe someone who thinks about ponies as much as you do, doesn't often "act" upon it. pokerface
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:42 pm

I had a fallout equestria style dream last night. Cept it was New Vegas and they had holograms of the Rat Pack as ponies. That was an awesome dream.
MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:
inglip

it's getting harder to believe someone who thinks about ponies as much as you do, doesn't often "act" upon it. pokerface
What?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 pm

it was a joke.

then again, kaizy was the last person I ever thought would get into it, and now he draws clop. so I suppose it's not a far stretch
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I had a fallout equestria style dream last night. Cept it was New Vegas and they had holograms of the Rat Pack as ponies. That was an awesome dream.

Mother Of God!

Cool.

MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

then again, kaizy was the last person I ever thought would get into it, and now he draws clop. so I suppose it's not a far stretch

I draw clop now too. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

That wasn't a very good joke then. Its like me making holocaust jokes when I have a swastika armband on, everyone will belive im an anti semite. Though the second bit kinda makes it sound like it was more of an opinion that you think he's going to "act" on ponies.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

That wasn't a very good joke then. Its like me making holocaust jokes when I have a swastika armband on, everyone will belive im an anti semite. Though the second bit kinda makes it sound like it was more of an opinion that you think he's going to "act" on ponies.

so we all laugh and joke about furries, homosexuality, racial insensitivity, hell, even suicide. but someone jokes about a brony, and suddenly it's "that's like making a holocaust joke"

are you actually comparing bronies to the holocaust?

consider this my patience ran out after my friend bashed me for absolutely no reason yesterday after he came out to me as a brony. you guys need to chill the fuck out
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

so we all laugh and joke about furries, homosexuality, racial insensitivity, hell, even suicide. but someone jokes about a brony, and suddenly it's "that's like making a holocaust joke"

consider this my patience ran out after my friend bashed me for absolutely no reason yesterday after he came out to me as a brony. you guys need to chill the fuck out

Whatever did he say anyway. You mentioned he dis'ed furries...

It was like this huh?
Seriously? "You furries forgot your brothers in clop. Judas...the lot of you are Judas!"
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

wat? Where did I compare the Holocaust to bronies? That like comparing a mirror to a record player. I said it wasn't a good joke. The reason being you hate mlp. Nazis hate jews therefore making a holocaust joke while dressed as one isn't going to be seen as a joke. That was the comparision.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

I think a lot of the arguments you have with BFF are caused by a lack of understanding. He wasn't saying, "You made fun of a brony, ergo, you are a nazi." He was saying "You can't really make certain jokes in certain scenarios without coming off as an asshole, here's an unrelated example."
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

Whatever did he say anyway. You mentioned he dis'ed furries...

It was like this huh?
Seriously? "You furries forgot your brothers in clop. Judas...the lot of you are Judas!"

to quote:

he made a long paragraph about him being a brony, and how he's had a crush on princess celestia, and another paragraph about how he's afraid of being bashed for it.

I responded with "I don't think you will. at least not on the internet. anyway, ok then"

and he said "I'm not a fucking creep like you furries. I only have a crush on her. I don't fap to her like furries fap to whatever moves"

and I just... didn't respond
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
it was a joke.

I think a lot of the arguments you have with BFF are caused by a lack of understanding. He wasn't saying, "You made fun of a brony, ergo, you are a nazi." He was saying "You can't really make certain jokes in certain scenarios without coming off as an asshole, here's an unrelated example."
That exactly what I meant. It may just be the way I type it because dyslexia is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:10 pm

MiloTime wrote:
to quote:

he made a long paragraph about him being a brony, and how he's had a crush on princess celestia, and another paragraph about how he's afraid of being bashed for it.

I responded with "I don't think you will. at least not on the internet. anyway, ok then"

and he said "I'm not a fucking creep like you furries. I only have a crush on her. I don't fap to her like furries fap to whatever moves"

Translation:

"I saw a picture of (probably anthrotized) Princess Celestia that gave me a boner and I really want to fap to it but I feel dirty and I don't understand what's wrong with me so I'm going to take it out on people I like."

blackfuredfox wrote:
That exactly what I meant. It may just be the way I type it because dyslexia is a bitch.

I don't think it's dyslexia, as much as this is the internet, where people get compared to nazis over the dumbest shit.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

I'm saying you don't give me a chance to lay back and accept it. you do this with any topic I've ever once gotten into an argument about. you assume I'm speaking out against it.

my joke wasn't funny. that was kind of the point. kind of like how everybody reacts to my love for fox. they're not really jokes, they're just "so when are you going to make a cardboard cutout of fox and marry him?"
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

MiloTime wrote:
"so when are you going to make a cardboard cutout of fox and marry him?"

I don't remember anyone saying that. pokerface
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
to quote:

Translation:

"I saw a picture of (probably anthrotized) Princess Celestia that gave me a boner and I really want to fap to it but I feel dirty and I don't understand what's wrong with me so I'm going to take it out on people I like."

blackfuredfox wrote:

I don't think it's dyslexia, as much as this is the internet, where people get compared to nazis over the dumbest shit.
True. Lol, it reminds me of when some guy called me a Nazi at waffle house. To his credit though I had just left a reenactment and was still in a Luftwaffe uniform. Back on subject, I wish I could take images from my brain and actually draw them. I would love to have the rat pack ponies as my background.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
"so when are you going to make a cardboard cutout of fox and marry him?"

I don't remember anyone saying that. pokerface

you're right. they're usually more like "I hate fox" and "you have bad taste" and "lol fox sucks"

I mean other than those who love him too, just not quite as much as I do.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

I'm saying you don't give me a chance to lay back and accept it. you do this with any topic I've ever once gotten into an argument about. you assume I'm speaking out against it.

my joke wasn't funny. that was kind of the point. kind of like how everybody reacts to my love for fox. they're not really jokes, they're just "so when are you going to make a cardboard cutout of fox and marry him?"
Again, wat? I don't even get where you're coming from with the "lay back and accept it" bit. What am I doing exactly here? I just pointed out that it wasn't a good joke and made you sound like a jerk. I wasn't berating you or insulting you I was just telling you how I interpreted it. I don't even see here where people react to you regarding fox at all.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
True. Lol, it reminds me of when some guy called me a Nazi at waffle house. To his credit though I had just left a reenactment and was still in a Luftwaffe uniform.
Luftwaffe. Waffle. Please tell me you didn't miss out on a natural opportunity to use that glorious pun.

Quote :
Back on subject, I wish I could take images from my brain and actually draw them. I would love to have the rat pack ponies as my background.

Well, you can never get good at art unless you draw. I could try drawing it for you, but I have a pretty hard time extracting things from my own imagination, much less other peoples'.

MiloTime wrote:
you're right. they're usually more like "I hate fox" and "you have bad taste" and "lol fox sucks"

I mean other than those who love him too, just not quite as much as I do.

Haters gonna hate. I personally like Fox, but then again, I have never owned a gamecube, so I don't have the full cross-section of his personality to work from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next