General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.

Go down 
+20
Kaizy
Monochrome Kanon
Vega
Jesusfish
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Kaiser
Zoe
Zaraphayx
greg-the-fox
Lunar
XoPachi
Ouiji
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
SirRob
MiloTime
Percy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 am

I fucking hate craving McDonald's. I really do.

But goddamn is it fucking delicious.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:42 am

MiloTime wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
how do you people get so much action

pokerface Pardon?

Yeah for real, what gave that impression? lol

does the term action only refer to sex? if so, I mean how do you people get so many dates. I'm trying to think of a way to ask someone out... even if it is months from now. I want it to happen...

Do you ask for dates by asking if you can get some action?

If so, I think I know what your problem is. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 am

Riv wrote:
Do you ask for dates by asking if you can get some action?

If so, I think I know what your problem is. Not a single fuck wa

That's a pretty effective method in the gay community
Have you ever heard of Grindr? Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:45 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

I haven't. But it sounds pretty damn gay.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:48 am

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

I haven't. But it sounds pretty damn gay.

It's like foursquare but for fucking. You can see how many horny gays are around you and then ask them for sex
The hilarious thing is that Grind traffic went up a lot in Tampa during the Republican convention Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:51 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
It's like foursquare but for fucking. You can see how many horny gays are around you and then ask them for sex
The hilarious thing is that Grind traffic went up a lot in Tampa during the Republican convention Not a single fuck wa

Oddly enough, I've never thought of 'grind' as a verb that could refer to something a male is doing... pokerface
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:07 am

I hate websites with white text on a black background, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:24 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I hate websites with white text on a black background, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out

Greg. Greg. If you're in OSX right now, press ctrl+alt+command+8.

Just do it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 am

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Just do it.

yeah it's a solution, but it's one you shouldn't need
sites like that, i wouldn't bother with for long
i'm sorry, it's true, you can judge a site by its design
the reason Werelist looks as bad as it does?
that's what the majority of its users actually liked
which kind of tells you all you need to know
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Just do it.

yeah it's a solution, but it's one you shouldn't need
sites like that, i wouldn't bother with for long
i'm sorry, it's true, you can judge a site by its design
the reason Werelist looks as bad as it does?
that's what the majority of its users actually liked
which kind of tells you all you need to know

I was actually trying to troll him by turning a dark-on-light page into a light-on-dark page.

But it can technically be helpful advice too. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:44 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I hate one particular part in Assassins Creed 3 because they're speaking a Native American language but with white subtitles. The entire background of that area is white.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Fell asleep at my computer...
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
how do you people get so much action

pokerface Pardon?

Yeah for real, what gave that impression? lol

does the term action only refer to sex? if so, I mean how do you people get so many dates. I'm trying to think of a way to ask someone out... even if it is months from now. I want it to happen...

Try the Lorenzo Von Matterhorn trollface
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/halo-4-gets-tough-on-sexist-players/

lol

1.) You WON'T stop this. People are so pathetic or adamant to play their games online that they'll get on somehow no matter you do even if they have to switch ISP's, make a new account, go to a friend's house, etc. And what will happen when they do get back online? Demand more sandwiches like the lazy fucks they are.

2.) Biased banning, either ban all shit talk or grow a thicker skin because I can guarantee there is just as much if not more racists spewing words like nigger, spic, chink, cracker, and much more. Not to mention homophobes. But no one is cracking down on those assholes.

3.) YOU. HAVE. A. MUTE. FEATURE. FOR. ALL. ONLINE. GAMES.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 pm

XoPachi wrote:
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/01/halo-4-gets-tough-on-sexist-players/

lol

1.) You WON'T stop this. People are so pathetic or adamant to play their games online that they'll get on somehow no matter you do even if they have to switch ISP's, make a new account, go to a friend's house, etc. And what will happen when they do get back online? Demand more sandwiches like the lazy fucks they are.

2.) Biased banning, either ban all shit talk or grow a thicker skin because I can guarantee there is just as much if not more racists spewing words like nigger, spic, chink, cracker, and much more. Not to mention homophobes. But no one is cracking down on those assholes.

3.) YOU. HAVE. A. MUTE. FEATURE. FOR. ALL. ONLINE. GAMES.

It's a PR stunt, no doubt in response to the fact that Halo's fan-base is notorious for being well... immature.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Whenever I play Halo I always have a lot of fun and do decently, no matter how long I've gone without playing.

Halo 3 will always be my favourite though.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Halo 4 is fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Caribou wrote:
Whenever I play Halo I always have a lot of fun and do decently, no matter how long I've gone without playing.

Halo 3 will always be my favourite though.

I love the series (except Wars because I hate RTS's) but I'm looking forward to 4. The campaign is going to be amazing. I haven't been disappointed with Halo level design yet. I don't really care for online. Local is hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Halo is a franchise that has been milked way too much. We never did and never will need a Halo 4. 1-3 was enough, ODST, Reach, and Wars were all bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Lucy wrote:
Halo is a franchise that has been milked way too much. We never did and never will need a Halo 4. 1-3 was enough, ODST, Reach, and Wars were all bullshit.
Honestly I agree with this. Right after 3 was where my interest in the series plummeted, and now I just don't care much at all for the upcoming games.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:36 pm

I just find it really fun whenever I play it, especially with my brother.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:38 pm

While I may not be the biggest fan of Halo 3, it's far better than the other fuckups. 3 to me is just the worst of the good Halo games.

Halo 1 will forever be the best, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
I fucking can't afford to date anyone General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 2769935412
Do you have any idea how much fucking money that takes Milo?

you find ways...

I could always give him my used medium doberman...

So that's what you're going to give Rob for his birthday? General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 2937254162
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:23 pm

I've never played halo 4, but I've seen enough multiplayer gameplay to come to the conclusion that it's virtually the same exact gameplay from the first halo made at least 10 years ago.

Vega wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
I fucking can't afford to date anyone General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 2769935412
Do you have any idea how much fucking money that takes Milo?

you find ways...

I could always give him my used medium doberman...

So that's what you're going to give Rob for his birthday? General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 2937254162

if that doesn't scare him away, me asking him out one day will!
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh gee thanks school website for going down and losing all the files I uploaded so I could use them at home. I knew should have just put them on a flash drive, but no, the cloud is better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next