General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.

Go down 
+20
Kaizy
Monochrome Kanon
Vega
Jesusfish
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Kaiser
Zoe
Zaraphayx
greg-the-fox
Lunar
XoPachi
Ouiji
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
SirRob
MiloTime
Percy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:52 am

Well I don't think I can go to school today because my car's out of gas and my parents are out of money pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:26 am

I think it's either the antibiotics or the corticosteroids that are making my feet and tits itch like crazy. It's driving me insane...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 am

I think it's either the antibiotics or the corticosteroids that are making my feet and tits itch like crazy. It's driving me insane...
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:29 am

Lunar wrote:
Doubly insane? :U
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:31 am

Zoe wrote:
Lunar wrote:

She's beside herself trollface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:32 am

Zoe wrote:
Lunar wrote:
Yes, it's maddening.
Like, you guys have no idea.
It could also be the residue left over from the heart monitor stickers and the tape they used to keep my IVs in place.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:33 am

Lunar wrote:
It could also be the residue left over from the heart monitor stickers and the tape they used to keep my IVs in place.

They put IVs in your feet and tits? pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 am

I wouldn't have been surprised if they did. I've been stuck everywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:37 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Lunar wrote:

She's beside herself trollface
Nice.
Except she's below herself. :U
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:51 am

I'm having a hard time right now in this fucking class. FUCK WEB DESIGN!
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 am

XoPachi wrote:
I having a hard time right now in this fucking class. FUCK WEB DESIGN!

Is it really that hard?
I was thinking of getting a 1 year certificate in web design at my community college, it would be kind of a safety net thing because I think anyone who knows the basics of webdesign has a shot at getting hired doing something at least, and it would be good to know so I can build myself a shiny website for my own portfolio.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Happy Halloween everyone!!

I kinda got a kick outta the sassy pumpkin pic and the fact, that it was an the CF cafeteria...hmm.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 pm

I want rule 34 of that octopus/tentacle monster on the google doodle megusta

I am such a furfag Y U NO?
(but seriously, someone should totally draw it)
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:14 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I want rule 34 of that octopus/tentacle monster on the google doodle megusta

I am such a furfag Y U NO?
(but seriously, someone should totally draw it)

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

I don't like Keeper's Core anymore. Switching.

greg-the-fox wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
I having a hard time right now in this fucking class. FUCK WEB DESIGN!

Is it really that hard?
I was thinking of getting a 1 year certificate in web design at my community college, it would be kind of a safety net thing because I think anyone who knows the basics of webdesign has a shot at getting hired doing something at least, and it would be good to know so I can build myself a shiny website for my own portfolio.

It piles on like math except way WAAAAYYY faster. It's a lot to remember and it is an extremely strict subject. One colon out of place literally, literally will fuck up an entire page and in some few cases, the entire site. It's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:21 pm

I love how gifs work for the rest of you, but not me.

EDIT: Oh nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:22 pm

I am such a pussy. Was literally shrieking while playing Dead Space.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:

I had nightmares of from the game's release until I was 17.....I turn 20 next year.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100330025637/zelda/images/b/bb/Armos_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Started Halloween off great, watched a scary movie as soon as midnight hit this morning.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Daisy The Bunny wrote:

I see videos of shit from horror games and it doesn't even scare me at all, I mean even the jump scares I barely react to, and I find other people's reactions funny as fuck Not a single fuck wa

But it's totally different when I'm playing a scary game, I basically revert to a 10 year old mentally. I mean even Minecraft and Half Life scare me, wtf Seriously?

I just bought Dead Space and F.E.A.R., will probably have a heart attack when I play those inglip
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Buh, Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year. I should be more excited.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm literally doing nothing for halloween. My parents completely ran out of money again so they couldn't buy any candy, so we're just going to turn all of our lights off and since I stayed up all night I'll just go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Looks like I'm hosting a kickback for Halloween.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 5:41 pm

I kind of wanted to dress up as Skrillex for Halloween lol

Get a bald cap and a long, brown haired wig, cut half of the wig off and glue it to the bald cap, get huge hipster glasses and fake lip rings, wear plaid shirt and stare vacantly at people (I don't know what he's actually like but I assume he just stares at things for a long time with his mouth open when he's not headbanging)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next