General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.

Go down 
+20
Kaizy
Monochrome Kanon
Vega
Jesusfish
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Kaiser
Zoe
Zaraphayx
greg-the-fox
Lunar
XoPachi
Ouiji
Wolf-Bone
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
SirRob
MiloTime
Percy
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:36 pm

I like socks, specifically wearing them.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:39 pm

I like legwarmers. I'm not femmy enough to wear a pair without looking like a tool, though Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
I like legwarmers. I'm not femmy enough to wear a pair without looking like a tool, though Not a single fuck wa
Milo?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Thigh highs are sexy on women.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Zoe wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Milo?

Milo wears leg warmers.

I never knew.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
SirRob wrote:
They're retiring MSN...

links or gtfo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Live_Messenger

(No I did not edit that in)
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:55 pm

yeah i use skype anyway so they can eat a dick
dactdo
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:06 pm

We're short 1 Ahkmill, 1 Percy, and 2 Milo's.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:01 pm

XoPachi wrote:

I might be able to sub for a Milo since I share his love of Star Fox
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Huh? ._.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Feels like the people I know from college Anime Club couldn't give a single fuck about me, kept to myself on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and today and not one of them said a word to me, not even a "hi". General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 2769935412

In other news, just got back from voting for Obama and voting no on that Marriage Amendment, felt great.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm

XoPachi wrote:

Thanks for including me... Wait, you didn't. General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 2769935412
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Whoa.

If there was any iota of doubt in me, there isn't anymore. I haven't heard this much glowing praise for a video game since ICO. I have GOT to know first hand what 343 did to Halo because I'm hearing people say the campaign is better than the grand masterpiece that is Half Life 2. That's a feat considering next no one ever cared for anything outside of the online.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

I might be able to sub for a Milo since I share his love of Star Fox

Do you now? I miss that series. Been about 7 years since the last one.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Vega wrote:
Feels like the people I know from college Anime Club couldn't give a single fuck about me, kept to myself on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and today and not one of them said a word to me, not even a "hi". General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 2769935412

In other news, just got back from voting for Obama and voting no on that Marriage Amendment, felt great.

Fuck those pricks. Vega, you get bitches so you're better than them. You got this. You nice, you nice!!

...I probably shouldn't double post with my current sig. Sorry guys.

Last edited by XoPachi on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm

So why am I so crucial? .3.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Don't worry about it, Pachi. c:

Lucy wrote:

Because Lucy. .3.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Lucy wrote:

cuz we livin' in crucial times

ATTENTION FURRIES
This song features black people, real hip-hop not that watered down mainstream shit your dad molests you to, and also black people. Contents may make you uncomfortable. Deal.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Lucy wrote:

Like me with anime, Nintendo, and idiots at my school?

We all are of different things...except Wolfie Boy. He's crucial of everything. ;-;

Aaannd the bolded text made me choke on my laugh.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm

@Vega:

Work has been frustrating. Stereotypical highschool style shit I thought I'd left behind 2 years ago when I left highschool. Back talk from workers about my build, the paleness of my skin, my status (engaged durrr), even my preferred name.

Work hasn't been getting many customers at all so they haven't been able to give us the hours we'd like. Spent the weekend lifting loads of pamphlets in that damn oil based gloss. Heavy shit. Fucked up my supraspinatus. Went into work despite this injury and told my manager about it. Fucker gave me all the jobs in lobby that required heavy lifting; needless to say it fucked the muscle up even more. Y'all have no idea how painful it is to carry heavy goods up a flight of stairs to the attic with this shit. Bastard told me everything looked disgusting and the place was "a mess. Let's face it, it's a fucking disgrace." So two days later when I'm just starting to recover he comes up to me. "Alright. You need to do [insert jobs here], Patrick." (I'd specifically put "Greg" as my preferred name when they hired me so the fact that since I'd transferred from training nobody from the store I was going to be working at called me Greg and would call me Greg.) Then he gave me a nice, friendly, hard slap right where that muscle was. God fucking damn it. I couldn't sneeze without it hurting like a bitch so needless to say I grunted and asked him not to do that with my injury.

"Oh. That actually happened?"
"Of course it happened, why would I lie about something like that?"
"I've had my workers tell me that you made it up to get an easier job load."
"And you believed them?"
"Why wouldn't I? You're not the most believable of characters, Patrick."
"Greg, sir. Call me Greg. Please."
"Listen, Patrick: you've already not been in to work after 'having the stomach bug'--"
"And what about your other workers? I heard a bunch of them had it. What's the problem?"
"It's just that you need to learn to grow up. Quit being a baby and get over yourself."
"I'm not over myself! Have you heard the way I complain about myself? I hate myself because I'm scum of the bloody earth! Why the Hell would I go through customer service, why would I put up with the shit I report to you which you do nothing about?"
"Listen, you've got a job to do, alright? Now start mopping the lobby and then clean these toilets. I want them done within 5 minutes."

Then he walked off. Fucking prick.
Later on in the day he pulls me aside while I'm tending to a customer that's had a bad order:

"Okay, do you respond to Greg or Patrick more?"
"Greg. Not even my Mum calls me Patrick."
"Your real name is Patrick?"
"I can't lie about my real name on official files."
"Well here's what I'm going to do: I'm gonna call you Patrick and you can get the fuck over it."

Needless to say after transferring to the best store they have (the first one in NZ durr) I found out that the guy that runs the whole place is absolutely frustrated with where I was working. He's going to be firing my manager and probably shutting the place down so he can advertise the place for two weeks.

TL;DR: I'm fucking exhausted but happy that at least I'll be able to work somewhere with as much passion as I had when I was training. Also the guy running the place is chummy with me from when he trained me at their training store. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:27 pm

I love rap.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Greg wrote:
@Vega:

Work has been frustrating. Stereotypical highschool style shit I thought I'd left behind 2 years ago when I left highschool. Back talk from workers about my build, the paleness of my skin, my status (engaged durrr), even my preferred name.

Work hasn't been getting many customers at all so they haven't been able to give us the hours we'd like. Spent the weekend lifting loads of pamphlets in that damn oil based gloss. Heavy shit. Fucked up my supraspinatus. Went into work despite this injury and told my manager about it. Fucker gave me all the jobs in lobby that required heavy lifting; needless to say it fucked the muscle up even more. Y'all have no idea how painful it is to carry heavy goods up a flight of stairs to the attic with this shit. Bastard told me everything looked disgusting and the place was "a mess. Let's face it, it's a fucking disgrace." So two days later when I'm just starting to recover he comes up to me. "Alright. You need to do [insert jobs here], Patrick." (I'd specifically put "Greg" as my preferred name when they hired me so the fact that since I'd transferred from training nobody from the store I was going to be working at called me Greg and would call me Greg.) Then he gave me a nice, friendly, hard slap right where that muscle was. God fucking damn it. I couldn't sneeze without it hurting like a bitch so needless to say I grunted and asked him not to do that with my injury.

"Oh. That actually happened?"
"Of course it happened, why would I lie about something like that?"
"I've had my workers tell me that you made it up to get an easier job load."
"And you believed them?"
"Why wouldn't I? You're not the most believable of characters, Patrick."
"Greg, sir. Call me Greg. Please."
"Listen, Patrick: you've already not been in to work after 'having the stomach bug'--"
"And what about your other workers? I heard a bunch of them had it. What's the problem?"
"It's just that you need to learn to grow up. Quit being a baby and get over yourself."
"I'm not over myself! Have you heard the way I complain about myself? I hate myself because I'm scum of the bloody earth! Why the Hell would I go through customer service, why would I put up with the shit I report to you which you do nothing about?"
"Listen, you've got a job to do, alright? Now start mopping the lobby and then clean these toilets. I want them done within 5 minutes."

Then he walked off. Fucking prick.
Later on in the day he pulls me aside while I'm tending to a customer that's had a bad order:

"Okay, do you respond to Greg or Patrick more?"
"Greg. Not even my Mum calls me Patrick."
"Your real name is Patrick?"
"I can't lie about my real name on official files."
"Well here's what I'm going to do: I'm gonna call you Patrick and you can get the fuck over it."

Needless to say after transferring to the best store they have (the first one in NZ durr) I found out that the guy that runs the whole place is absolutely frustrated with where I was working. He's going to be firing my manager and probably shutting the place down so he can advertise the place for two weeks.

TL;DR: I'm fucking exhausted but happy that at least I'll be able to work somewhere with as much passion as I had when I was training. Also the guy running the place is chummy with me from when he trained me at their training store. Good stuff.

Damn, your old boss is a complete prick, I don't think I could last 2 weeks with a boss like that. I'm glad that you transferred and have a much better boss now. ^_^
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Wow, I am slow as fuck, I just now learned that NPH is gay.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Vega wrote:
Wow, I am slow as fuck, I just now learned that NPH is gay.
Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Vega wrote:
Damn, your old boss is a complete prick, I don't think I could last 2 weeks with a boss like that. I'm glad that you transferred and have a much better boss now. ^_^

Thanks.

"I've basically recieved a lot of requests to transfer staff up here when I've only got 5 spots. 3 now, with you and Raman."
"Why?"
"Issues with other staff."
"Yeah. I'm personally glad to be up here with the shit I was getting from the guys there. I was complaining to Sunny and he just wouldn't do anything."
"Yeah, Sunny's a dick."
"I wouldn't call him that."
"Oh." (He probably figured I was about to mindlessly defend him.)
"Yeah. He's a total prickface."
*laughs heartily* "Yeah, that's a bit more accurate, I suppose. I mean, he seems nice enough at first..."
"Until you get to know him."
"Uh huh. Jack's absolutely sick of him. Sunny's on thin ice as it is so Jack's considering just firing him and sending one of the Glen Innes managers down to replace him."
"Good riddance to bad rubbish."
"Mmmhm."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.   General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet. - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 26: I invented the internet.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next