General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Radio[t]h[r]ead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

The official Radio[t]h[r]ead Empty
PostSubject: The official Radio[t]h[r]ead   The official Radio[t]h[r]ead Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:36 am

I bought Hail To The Thief last night and I cannot stop listening to this album. As anyone who has listened to it first time round, my current favourite track is 2+2=5. Experimental rock is cool yo.

And yeah, if you're here to post something like "I just never liked Radiohead even though everyone else does. Ain't I special little snowflake? This thread is not about me" (and I have no doubt certain people will), hey! Newsflash: nobody cares!
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: The official Radio[t]h[r]ead   The official Radio[t]h[r]ead Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 pm

I just never liked Radiohead even though everyone else does. Ain't I special little snowflake? This thread is not about me.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: The official Radio[t]h[r]ead   The official Radio[t]h[r]ead Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:25 pm

So many good songs. I listen to them pretty regularly, mostly when I'm out with my iPod. In Rainbows is probably my favorite album. Their one of the only bands I actually have the CD's for, well most of them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Radio[t]h[r]ead   The official Radio[t]h[r]ead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Radio[t]h[r]ead
Page 1 of 1