General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little things that bug you

Go down 
+6
Zenia
FoxeyHound
blackfuredfox
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Trey
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

Little things that bug you Empty
PostSubject: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:33 am

Just felt like making this thread for everyone to say what little things people do that annoy you. One thing that gets on my nerves is how at the store I work at will call me the second it even seems remotely busy even though I'm usually cleaning up or making sure all the trash is taken out, I guess floor supervisors and managers can't stop being lazy and help themselves and could careless if I take care of my duties first :/

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 am

when women pass you and give you that "psh, what a loser" look, even though you literally did NOTHING to provoke such judgment.

makes me want to fucking throw a shoe at them.

it doesn't help that my sister is a completely stereotypical diva girl who thinks she's better than everyone.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:03 am

MiloTime wrote:
when women pass you and give you that "psh, what a loser" look, even though you literally did NOTHING to provoke such judgment.

makes me want to fucking throw a shoe at them.

it doesn't help that my sister is a completely stereotypical diva girl who thinks she's better than everyone.

Comfort yourself that they probably have herpes
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Last night I went out drinkin, in my old daddys lincoln. I hit a tree and I killed my friend. I screamed and I hollered cause he owed me twenty dollars, and I know ill never see it again. Its those little things that piss me off.
Back to top Go down
FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Humor : Non-Sequitur

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh wow, I've got a shit load, where to start...

I hate it when people say man like "mang", like "Yo, what up, maaang?!"
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 pm

FoxeyHound wrote:
Oh wow, I've got a shit load, where to start...

I hate it when people say man like "mang", like "Yo, what up, maaang?!"
I feel ya there with things like that, well over half the people at school can't say, care, swear, and other such words, it comes out like crrrr and swrrrr. Appearntly I didn't get the memo about r becoming a universal letter now.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:01 am

I hate it when people eat loudly. Or talk while eating. Or smack gum loudly (especially while talking). My boss does all of this and I put up with it for like, 2.5 years and then finally told her how much it bothered me. I am glad she is making an effort to be quiet.

Oh, and bad breath. ... Which she also has. Especially when she leans over me to ask me things. >____>
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:33 am

i fucking hate it when people take big poops in the bathroom, then forget to turn the fan on

closely followed by people that watch me when I'm on my laptop
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:59 am

I hate it when I 'get in trouble' for not flushing a #1 late at night... but then everyone else leaves them too and it is supposed to be on when they do it?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 am

can't remember the last time I ever didn't flush, or even close the toilet lid.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:05 am

lol Yeah, the worst part is... I have only ever done it ONCE. They have done it so many times... even more than once a day!
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:08 am

Zenia wrote:
I hate it when I 'get in trouble' for not flushing a #1 late at night... but then everyone else leaves them too and it is supposed to be on when they do it?
What's the point in flushing every single time if most of the time it's almost clear? :V
(it's good to stay hydrated)

On a related note, what really bugs me is automatic flushers. And it always ALWAYS flushes right when I'm putting the seat protector down >:C
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:11 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zenia wrote:
What's the point in flushing every single time if most of the time it's almost clear? :V
(it's good to stay hydrated)

On a related note, what really bugs me is automatic flushers. And it always ALWAYS flushes right when I'm putting the seat protector down >:C

I know I'm 21 and all but... automatic flushers always scare me. I never QUITE know when it's going to flush, and when it does, it's really loud and... scary :<
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 am

MiloTime wrote:
I know I'm 21 and all but... automatic flushers always scare me. I never QUITE know when it's going to flush, and when it does, it's really loud and... scary :<

Public toilets are a scary place, they make my balls retract into my body :c (not literally)
I avoid them when I can
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Public toilets are a scary place, they make my balls retract into my body :c (not literally)
I avoid them when I can

I actually have a bit of urophobia. UNLESS I'm completely alone in a public bathroom, and hear absolutely no one outside, I can't for the life of me, go to the bathroom. my uh... body (I don't want to mention body parts :I) doesn't let me. one time, I actually started a stream, and then some guy came in, and the flow completely stopped, and I had to run home :<
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 am

MiloTime wrote:
I actually have a bit of urophobia. UNLESS I'm completely alone in a public bathroom, and hear absolutely no one outside, I can't for the life of me, go to the bathroom. my uh... body (I don't want to mention body parts :I) doesn't let me. one time, I actually started a stream, and then some guy came in, and the flow completely stopped, and I had to run home :<
Oh god it's like you're in my mind. Well I either have to be alone or it has to be really loud to mask out the sound. If it's just me and one other guy in the stall next to me and it's completely silent I'm like LOL NOPE. Ugh it feels like it's getting worse
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:17 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Oh god it's like you're in my mind. Well I either have to be alone or it has to be really loud to mask out the sound. If it's just me and one other guy in the stall next to me and it's completely silent I'm like LOL NOPE. Ugh it feels like it's getting worse

I think the worst part is when you come in with someone like, 3 seconds behind you, and you JUST get ready to unzip your pants and go, but then the guy comes in and ruins it for your bladder... but you can't just zip back up and walk out, cause he saw you unzipping your pants just seconds before, so you have to stand there pretending to pee, and hope something comes out, but nope... no sound of pee hitting the urinal, as this guy's probably silently judging you.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:52 am

Does it change at all if you use a stall to pee in? That is one thing nice about being a girl. You don't have to stand there with other people that can actually see you while you pee. XD
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:19 am

MiloTime wrote:
I think the worst part is when you come in with someone like, 3 seconds behind you, and you JUST get ready to unzip your pants and go, but then the guy comes in and ruins it for your bladder... but you can't just zip back up and walk out, cause he saw you unzipping your pants just seconds before, so you have to stand there pretending to pee, and hope something comes out, but nope... no sound of pee hitting the urinal, as this guy's probably silently judging you.

Oh you use urinals? I haven't been able to use one in a public bathroom for years, except for one person bathrooms and even that is difficult sometimes.
Seriously...
I have a crippling mortal terror for them and I feel like the only guy on the planet who has this problem and there's something really psychologically wrong with me >>
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

Oh god, I hate those! It's especially bad when all the stalls are full, and there are people waiting, and you stand up to clean your ass... FLUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!

...And then you can practically hear the thoughts of the people waiting in line.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Trey

Trey

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 pm

melomethis wrote:
i fucking hate it when people take big poops in the bathroom, then forget to turn the fan on

Well at least when it's at home it's not too bad, at krogers I've seen about 3 times already where people shat on the side of the toilet...how the fuck do you miss the toilet?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Trey wrote:
melomethis wrote:

Well at least when it's at home it's not too bad, at krogers I've seen about 3 times already where people shat on the side of the toilet...how the fuck do you miss the toilet?
You actually have to be aiming to do that.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:31 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Trey wrote:
melomethis wrote:

You actually have to be aiming to do that.

True that, I guess people haven't learned how to actually sit down to take a shit lol
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:39 am

Some people avoid sitting down because of germs. XD If everyone just sat down, there would be no big problem. I don't like going in a public place anyway... well, not #2. That is awkward.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 am

Zenia wrote:
Some people avoid sitting down because of germs. XD If everyone just sat down, there would be no big problem. I don't like going in a public place anyway... well, not #2. That is awkward.

Can't they just put paper towels on the seat then? xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little things that bug you   Little things that bug you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little things that bug you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next