General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.

Go down 
+16
XoPachi
Vega
Lunar
8-bit
Kaizy
Lucy
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
Zaraphayx
greg-the-fox
Zoe
Maya
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
Lucan
Riv
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:
TBH even if I did start liking the show. I think I would still avoid the pony fanbase.

The average brony is way better than the average furry, IMO.

I just don't think I'd fit in very well.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Lucan wrote:
Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:
TBH even if I did start liking the show. I think I would still avoid the pony fanbase.

If you like Doctor Who, Minecraft, and or TF2, they will love you.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Riv wrote:
Lucan wrote:

If you like Doctor Who, Minecraft, and or TF2, they will love you.

I... well then.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:35 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Why can't I have as normal pony dream? So many damn things I could do in a dream as a pony, but no. My brain seems to only give sex dreams. Never before did I have sex dreams, but now, fuck you brain. You stupid chucklefucking lump of gray organy bullshit. Hmph...it was Trixie.

I did get a set of dog tags the other day of my ponysonas information though, Im kinda frightened to put them here because I don't wnat his name to be made fun of.
At least it's better than finding out that your 10 year old brother-in-law has a tumblr of his alicorn OC Martin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:22 am

Lucan wrote:
If he weren't a minor/background character, Dr. Whoves might have gotten me to watch more then one episode of the show.

He was in the "perfect stallion"

He'd be good/ if he weren't so splashy
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:24 am

8-bit wrote:
Lucan wrote:
If he weren't a minor/background character, Dr. Whoves might have gotten me to watch more then one episode of the show.

He was in the "perfect stallion"

He'd be good/ if he weren't so splashy

He's always running. megusta

Tomorrow Edit:

Two things;

1) I had a pony dream!!!!!

I wasn't in it, it was basically just a really slow convoluted episode with no plot, but a pony dream is a pony dream. Princess Luna needed to do something really stressful and unpleasant in the Everfree Forest, so she kept trying to get members of the Main Six to go with her for support, but they kept having to leave at the last second to do something else. (Disobeying royalty? Great idea, guys!)

2) My RariDash crack-fic was just added to the group "High Quality Mature Fanfiction", which caused me to burst out laughing, as it was the very same fic that caused a certain little negative nancy to go on a tirade against crappy plot-less clopfics. The tiny little piece of me that still cares wants to go rub it in his face...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:51 am

Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:27 am

The latest episode...

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 2mdffaq

Pinkie Pie has been annoying as fuck this season though, she wasn't always THIS retarded Seriously?
But this season is making me love Rainbow Dash o3o

Needs more Fluttershy though
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:38 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
The latest episode...

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 2mdffaq

Pinkie Pie has been annoying as fuck this season though, she wasn't always THIS retarded Seriously?

Needs more Fluttershy though
Fluttershy has gotten plenty of attention in the past two seasons

Also, the new episode was great
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:58 am

Have this.

Spoiler:

greg-the-fox wrote:

Are you serious? We got almost a whole episode where she couldn't talk! Silent Pinkie is best Pinkie! trollface

Quote :

Some of us loved Rainbow Dash at the end of Season 2. But I can see how some people might be a little slower than others.

:douchey-hipster:

(Also, I watched yesterday's episode on Wednesday. I'm a time-traveling hipster!)
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:06 am

Riv wrote:
(Also, I watched yesterday's episode on Wednesday. I'm a time-traveling hipster!)
I resisted watching the leak
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:07 am

Just finished Fallout Equestria. Finding it really hard to not cry like a little bitch. I love it, but as it seems with most stories I loved it in the begining more when it was just Littlepip and Calamity. Made the desolation seem more, authentic. After finding Velvet it felt crowded. So, read it if you haven't, if you have I wanna talk with you since Lunar will impale me if I talk to her anymore about it.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 am

Riv wrote:
Are you serious? We got almost a whole episode where she couldn't talk! Silent Pinkie is best Pinkie! trollface

Best episode trollface
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:40 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

Best episode trollface

Hmmm. That makes me wonder what episode could really be called the best actually.

For me it'd be the one where Spike grows up. Just to many great jokes and it used the all the characters it needed to without looking awkward. O_o

Well, they coulda made the wonderbolts a bit more badass but I'll deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Just finished Fallout Equestria. Finding it really hard to not cry like a little bitch. I love it, but as it seems with most stories I loved it in the begining more when it was just Littlepip and Calamity. Made the desolation seem more, authentic. After finding Velvet it felt crowded. So, read it if you haven't, if you have I wanna talk with you since Lunar will impale me if I talk to her anymore about it.

I really need to read that, but I need to make sure I'll have the time to read 8-billion words in one shot before I start, because I know I won't be able to stop once I've started.

Kaizy wrote:
Riv wrote:
I resisted watching the leak

Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:11 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

It's pretty fucking amazing. I think in FO1-2 you could have several companions, and since the fic was based on ALL of Fallout, it makes a bit of sense. Plus, lilpip is trying to save the wasteland, so she'd need a posse.

I've read it four times
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:58 pm

8-bit wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

It's pretty fucking amazing. I think in FO1-2 you could have several companions, and since the fic was based on ALL of Fallout, it makes a bit of sense. Plus, lilpip is trying to save the wasteland, so she'd need a posse.

I've read it four times
Its my favorite pony fic I've read thus far, warranting a special place in my heart. I understand the size but just that best buddies adventuring was always my favorite. I felt like a nerd for knowing almost every reference there from Fallout without looking it up.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm

yes.:
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Riv wrote:
yes.:
If shipping was canon, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash always made sense to me.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Greg wrote:
Riv wrote:
yes.:

And Dashie would cheat on her with Twilight apparently Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Greg wrote:
Riv wrote:
yes.:

I see Dashie and Shy as more of sisters, so that pairing is a little creepy to me.

Plus, I think Fluttershy is (kind of) straight.

That's just me, though.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:23 am

I always thought that Fluttershy was asexual. Or at least very reserved when it came to love. I never really considered Rainbow Dash a lesbian either. I mean yeah she's a rainbow colored pegasus but I always figured she was either too naive about a romantic relationship or not intrested being more focused on becomeing a wonderbolt. I only say that about Dashie based on my observations of the gung-ho cadets in my old ROTC unit. The dedicated ones to specific groups like 1st Recon, SEALS, or another highly demanding unit never cared for getting in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:57 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Greg wrote:
Riv wrote:
yes.:

And Dashie would cheat on her with Twilight apparently Seriously?
TBF, for the element of loyalty, RD's a massive cunt. As for Fluttershy her assertiveness came and went within 20 minutes so I'd expect the element of kindness to be a complete pushover.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:10 am

What the fuck did I just watch? pokerface

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 H5E64BC12

trollface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I always thought that Fluttershy was asexual. Or at least very reserved when it came to love.
Yes, of course. She doesn't seem to see herself as very desirable, either, which discourages her from dating.

But I have a feeling that there's a very dirty side that would come out if you actually managed to get her to bed.

Quote :
I never really considered Rainbow Dash a lesbian either. I mean yeah she's a rainbow colored pegasus but I always figured she was either too naive about a romantic relationship or not intrested being more focused on becomeing a wonderbolt. I only say that about Dashie based on my observations of the gung-ho cadets in my old ROTC unit. The dedicated ones to specific groups like 1st Recon, SEALS, or another highly demanding unit never cared for getting in a relationship.

A very astute analysis. However, I don't think she's gay because her mane is a rainbow, or even because she's a tomboy. It's on account of some things she's said and done. Especially some comments she made during Hurricane Fluttershy.

"Stretch those glutes, Flitter! Niiiiiiiiiiice flexibility, Cloudchaser." megusta

Of course, she doesn't even realize it, and any time homosexual thoughts crop up in her head, she represses them immediately.

Greg wrote:
TBF, for the element of loyalty, RD's a massive cunt. As for Fluttershy her assertiveness came and went within 20 minutes so I'd expect the element of kindness to be a complete pushover.

RD's only a cunt if you take her personality at face value. There's a lot of hidden depth that makes her behavior much more understandable, and even turns some of the nastiest things she's done into things that are almost saccharine.

Fluttershy's assertiveness has cropped up a couple times. Also, it wasn't something that was pulled out for the first time during Putting Your Hoof Down. Remember her behavior during The Best Night Ever? Very dominant, assertive behavior surfaced. Also, Dragonshy. She's a total badass, she just hides it well.

greg-the-fox wrote:
My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 H5E64BC12

trollface

That's not even as funny as things they've actually done.

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 StdXk

AND NOW FOR SOME PONY!

https://i.imgur.com/ocDcK.gif

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Tumblr_mf09tqnGgJ1r71sk3o1_500

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 MIzk6

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 XcWv0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.   My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: The Invasion MK II, Seventh Edition.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next