General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.

Go down 
+23
Joeyyy
Aetius
Kaizy
Butterflygoddess
Maya
Tank Abuse
Lunar
Riv
Percy
blackfuredfox
d.batty
Lucan
Llama
Wolf-Bone
Zaraphayx
Daisy The Bunny
MiloTime
XoPachi
greg-the-fox
Lucy
Vega
Zoe
Ouiji
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 pm

I can watch Law and Order SVU...ON MY COMPUTER. inglip

I didn't think they do that for this show.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I can watch Law and Order SVU...ON MY COMPUTER. inglip

I didn't think they do that for this show.
Enjoy the privilege. o-o
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:42 am

FOR SCIENCE! allthe
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Humor : All Kinds.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

Love these Alternate Costume Art for Leon in RE6.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 am

Nothing beats that RE4 Gangster suit.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:39 am

Lucan wrote:
Nothing beats that RE4 Gangster suit.
Except for shirtless Leon. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 am

Never liked Leon that way. He's kinda a dork.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 am

Moxxi has the best taste in guns. This shotgun and the two SMG's she gives you are so good. The reload speed, fire rate, ACCURACY, and power balance is beyond top tier. I'd say the Hyperion Heartbreaker she gives you is a great sub if you don't have a Conference Call.

Rubi sucks though...
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 am

XoPachi wrote:
Moxxi has the best taste in guns. This shotgun and the two SMG's she gives you are so good. The reload speed, fire rate, ACCURACY, and power balance is beyond top tier. I'd say the Hyperion Heartbreaker she gives you is a great sub if you don't have a Conference Call.

Rubi sucks though...

God, I need to get my PS3 back soon. I wanna play that game!!
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Rubi sucks though...

I've been fiending on it like a mad man. I took out the Leviathan today with Moxxi's shotgun alone. I LOVE this damn thing. Seriously, do all of her quests and make sure at every opportunity you have to give her a quest completion item, do so...except for when she wants booze. Give it to Mordecai. Rubi is such a bad gun.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:24 am

XoPachi wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Rubi sucks though...

I've been fiending on it like a mad man. I took out the Leviathan today with Moxxi's shotgun alone. I LOVE this damn thing. Seriously, do all of her quests and make sure at every opportunity you have to give her a quest completion item, do so...except for when she wants booze. Give it to Mordecai. Rubi is such a bad gun.

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that. C:

I'm still very much a the beginning I think. Just got an Etech weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 am

My dad gave me some of his stash and showed me how to pack a bowl.

WHAT IS GOING ON
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 am

XoPachi wrote:

Rubi sucks though...

i love how whenever you talk about games, you never mention the actual title of the game, as if you assume everyone knows what the hell you're talking about.

or i just know so little about games...
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 am

Lunar wrote:
My dad gave me some of his stash and showed me how to pack a bowl.

WHAT IS GOING ON
megusta
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:56 am

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Rubi sucks though...

i love how whenever you talk about games, you never mention the actual title of the game, as if you assume everyone knows what the hell you're talking about.

It's borderlands 2, Milo. Moxxi is a character you should look up. So funny. allthe
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 am

Vega wrote:
Love these Alternate Costume Art for Leon in RE6.
Spoiler:

The top three = gay cop, gay cowboy, and just gay

The bottom three = equal parts awesome and hilarious

they really need to feature The Merchant again, even if just as a guy Leon carries around on his back like Luke Skywalker carrying Yoda - through the entire game. He could even have his own commentary throughout the game like your partner.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:25 am

at this point, getting my hands on a new computer is going to feel like a privilege. kind of like going back to a really old game you used to love, and remembering why you loved it.

especially all those games i have on my steam account...
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 am

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Rubi sucks though...

Haven't seen you in a while either.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:37 am

Oh my GOD she's a fucking riot in BLands 2. She made Handsome Jack so salty. It was great.

She's one of those characters so insultingly oversexualized, it's lovable and genuinely funny. Though only her and Bayonetta's goofy ass have really met that level of sexual absurdity.

Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 am

XoPachi wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

Rubi sucks though...

Haven't seen you in a while either.

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:45 am

And where the fuck have you been too!?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:53 am

XoPachi wrote:
And where the fuck have you been too!?

Battlefield 3/being banned from servers for using the shotgun when I'm not supposed to.

And most interaction with people from the forum has been on Skype.

And I've been doing that less and less for some reason.

Oh and Skyrim.

Actually I should be doing homework or something right now.

Quote :
The top three = gay cop, gay cowboy, and just gay

The bottom three = equal parts awesome and hilarious

they really need to feature The Merchant again, even if just as a guy Leon carries around on his back like Luke Skywalker carrying Yoda - through the entire game. He could even have his own commentary throughout the game like your partner.

First two aren't gay but the last one is just blatant fan service.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 am

My homework has only consisted of studying and taking pictures right now.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 am

Oh my God. Hentai Foundry is garbage. Why's this site's uploading suck so horribly? Don't know how my friend puts up with it. Not me. lol
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 am

XoPachi wrote:
Oh my GOD she's a fucking riot in BLands 2. She made Handsome Jack so salty. It was great.

She's one of those characters so insultingly oversexualized, it's lovable and genuinely funny. Though only her and Bayonetta's goofy ass have really met that level of sexual absurdity.

I'm still not done with the game, but it seems like she totally takes advantage of her hypersexuality to basically run the Pandoran shadow-government on her own.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.   General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 35: XoPachi is straight for Gaben.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next