General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Go down 
+18
Toshabi
MiloTime
eversleep
Riv
greg-the-fox
RickyBobbyMew
jcstinks
Tank Abuse
Maya
Llama
Butterflygoddess
Zaraphayx
Percy
Wolf-Bone
XoPachi
Lucy
Zoe
meubles des chats
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya

Maya

FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Mentova, eh? Never saw that coming...

I LIED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:15 am

Greg wrote:
Mentova, eh? Never saw that coming...

FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 2270091639

Dude infracted me for asking him questions in PMs once.

He's fun to fuck with ;3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:57 am

He just infarcts at least. You so much as ask Corto about his day more than once, you get banned and he'll make sure to do it in the most condescending way possible. Arshes rarely bans people, she just scolds a lot to try and get your ass in gear and the rest are just...you know...mods. Corto is the only one I have a problem with. He's so pretentious and treats his little modding job as srs bsns.
Tiamat left. Tori's fine, Zydala's fine, Raptros is fine, Oz, and Jashwa (when he's there) don't seem to wrong anyone. At least not now if at ever a point.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:06 am

XoPachi wrote:
He just infarcts at least. You so much as ask Corto about his day more than once, you get banned and he'll make sure to do it in the most condescending way possible. Arshes rarely bans people, she just scolds a lot to try and get your ass in gear and the rest are just...you know...mods. Corto is the only one I have a problem with. He's so pretentious and treats his little modding job as srs bsns.
Tiamat left. Tori's fine, Zydala's fine, Raptros is fine, Oz, and Jashwa (when he's there) don't seem to wrong anyone. At least not now if at ever a point.

Makes up rules on the spot. -1000 respect. Raptros is last man standing in terms of coolness. Although Mentova hasn't shown me he is full of shit yet, so he's cool for now.

...what the hell does Raptros mod or admin anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:14 am

Raptros has the art forum.
Back to top Go down
Toshabi

Toshabi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:58 am

Toshabi should run for mod.

Also Jashwa is a fag and I hope he drowns in a sea of dicks. He's the only mod that infracs me for disagreeing with him.

Also, Ozzy/Zeke is pretty chill. ToshabixOzzy is my OTP.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:44 pm

All the FAF admins/mods are toolboxes.

Every.
Last.
One.
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Lucy wrote:
All the FAF admins/mods are toolboxes.

Every.
Last.
One.
Yeah, tell it like it is!
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Toshabi wrote:
Also, Ozzy/Zeke is pretty chill. ToshabixOzzy is my OTP.

I've never really had a problem with Oz but I've noticed even she is guilty of acting like a tool. "Hey, I don't like this thread so I'm going to close it." This seems to be the going theme these days. Why the fuck should I take the time to write out a thread just to have it closed if it doesn't happen to amuse whatever mod is looking at it?

That's why they are supposed to have certain guidelines and stick to them. The forum is there for the enjoyment of the posters, not to entertain the fucking moderators. They are only supposed to be there to prevent blatant spam or harassment (not that they have ever done a good job with that, mind you). Corto is a tool. Yeah, you are so fucking edgy and don't give a shit, huh? If you don't give a shit why are you volunteering to help with the fucking site? If I ask for clarification of the rules don't just lock the fucking thread. Do your job, or like... quit.

I have a lot of things I think I'm going to say in a well thought-out post once the ban expires.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:23 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
I've never really had a problem with Oz but I've noticed even she is guilty of acting like a tool.

SHE!?
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:33 pm

XoPachi wrote:
SHE!?

Ozriel = Zeke => she
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:02 pm

I learn new stuff everyday.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:12 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
I have a lot of things I think I'm going to say in a well thought-out post once the ban expires.

How the fuck is it you're not perma-banned yet but I am? I swear to fuck, you've been banned more times than I ever was. Your "well thought out post" is just going to lead to another ban, BTW, if your story is anything like mine. Remember, making people think too hard is the same as harassment and troll-baiting. No one ever posts anything like that for any other reason.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:

How the fuck is it you're not perma-banned yet but I am? I swear to fuck, you've been banned more times than I ever was. Your "well thought out post" is just going to lead to another ban, BTW, if your story is anything like mine. Remember, making people think too hard is the same as harassment and troll-baiting. No one ever posts anything like that for any other reason.

There's also the fact that the mods will pull that one imaginary rule out of their asses and classify the thread as flamebait...even though it promotes discussion, doesn't name names (well, it shouldn't anyway, but whatever) and isn't mindless shit posting.

It basically boils down to 'We don't want to be called out on our shit, and will abuse our powers to prevent this from happening'.

Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:28 pm

This is exactly what will happen:

>Ricky's elaborate, well thought out, backed up, HOPEFULLY RESPECTFUL thread about FAF's shortcomings.
>Initial scrubs come in trying to get "This's" by their peers by posting short "witty" troll quips like "kbai" "FAF too tough" or something else in a futile attempt to look cool and of the in crowd.
>A high ranked normal user will come in with a douchebag but "reasonable" text monolith explaining how he's wrong wrong wrong and THAT post will get this'd to fucking Hell because as Rilvor put it best "On FAF, the most berating/polarizing comments are what get the most positive feedback".
>One reasonable mod, probably Raptros or Mentova, will come in agreeing with the user and further explaining why Ricky was "wrong" with some more tact.
>Sadly, rather than closing the thread because it's going to be an excrement monsoon and they KNOW it, they'll leave it open while you and maybe one other person try to defend your cause.
>More mods will come in with the same thing, most likely Arshes at this point.
>I'll come in as the neutral fool and be completely ignored.
>SIX will say something actually witty and hysterical.
>And after 12345678965tr4ew54678987654 pages in 3 seconds of shit posting, Corto will descend upon you with his ego, have the last word (as snarky as possible, no less), BAN you again, lock the thread, and probably threaten the rest of the forum goers if they try what you have like he's someone's fucking father or that people REALLY care about being banned.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Rules revised. Forgot to mention that. Rules WILL be revised.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Where do I fit in all of this?
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

I *have* been perma-banned before Laughing

And yeah, I have no idea how many times I've gotten banned. I lost count ;3

I know they will probably just ban my account again. I really don't care.

I have no desire to post on a forum where threads are locked for any arbitrary reason.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:39 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I *have* been perma-banned before Laughing

And yeah, I have no idea how many times I've gotten banned. I lost count ;3

I know they will probably just ban my account again. I really don't care.

I have no desire to post on a forum where threads are locked for any arbitrary reason.

I love how you were un-permabanned but they won't un-permaban me because "it would set a bad precedent". Because that precedent hadn't been set before me, or even before you or anything. Fuck these assholes.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

Same as me, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Toshabi

Toshabi

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:02 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Same as me, honestly.

I think you know where. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I love how you were un-permabanned but they won't un-permaban me because "it would set a bad precedent". Because that precedent hadn't been set before me, or even before you or anything. Fuck these assholes.

Ben banned me as a spam bot.

He wasn't supposed to do that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Ben was pretty much the archetypical crypto-facist.

He infracted me half a dozen times and I appealed to Xaerun to have them reversed every time. :3
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Ben was pretty much the archetypical crypto-facist.

He infracted me half a dozen times and I appealed to Xaerun to have them reversed every time. :3

by crypto-faSCIst do you mean like how you were saying Liberalism = fascism?
because when you put it like that I can sorta see your point. furries are "liberals"
yet everything they create is facist and orrlewian as fuck
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:12 pm

I actually kinda miss FAF, they gave me lots of attention. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: