General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice Empty
PostSubject: A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice   A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Lemme start this from the begining on Monday, when I was leaving work for 2 days off I was kinda tight with my budget but everything was still fine. My boss said if I wanted to work those two days I could come in for the short shift and make some extra money which would have fleshed out my wallet a bit more. Late monday night I was having trouble deciding what to do because I really needed rest but decided when I woke up to go to go on in, que my brother. Now don't get me wrong, he's my brother so ill help him regardless because he has yet to screw me over, until Tuesday morning. I get a call from him around 9 asking if I could help him move and I figured sure, ill get some gasoline and can work Wednesday so ill be set and everything is gonna be kosher. AAround noon I get a bit anxious to start so I texted him asking when he was gonna come over. He replied saying he was just gonna do it tomorrow which ticked me off a bit since that means im out $50 but its okay, I can manage this. So today I assk him again what time and 3 times it was pushed back by 2 hours until 430 in the afternoon which means I could have worked today left early gotten the money I need and gas and its all good but no. By this point im agitated and a bit worried about the money I don't have to spend already being spent. He gets here and while im trying to figure out where the key to the storage unit is he sees my computer on his desk to which he says ge needs. While I start unplugging and clearing off my desk he says he's gonna take his stuff in his sedan (ie: nothing big or very heavy) to his place and splits. So while he's gone that leaves me to clear it off move it out and get the much heavier, nicer, and right next to the fucking door to leave roll top desk. My kingdom, my kingdom for a board with wheels. So after moving his desk into my truck ALONE and moving the bottom parts of the roll top into my room ALONE I tried moving the top half of the dessk which is one solid awkward piece of mahogany. I got it 3 feet before I stopped reciving any feeling in my lower right leg and set it back down. Right now im laying on the floor, and im really having trouble standing for longer than 30 seconds. One call saying that he needed his desk would have avoided this and the possibility of re-breaking my back.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice   A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:36 am

God damnit, seriously?

I don't even know what to say, that all sucks so much.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice   A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:53 am

Riv wrote:
God damnit, seriously?

I don't even know what to say, that all sucks so much.
Yeah, he's a bit upset we couldn't get his bed though, and if it were anyone else I wouldn't have cared but he's helped me alot with insurance for my truck. I was actually going to get it for him tonight so he has something to sleep on, but he is just gonna sleep on a couch at his place which is good for me, in a way because I feel bad he doesn't have a bed which I can't help but blame myself for. I offered to take it over tomorrow, but he thankfully said no. I still feel bad that he doesn't have a bed, but im on the verge of buying a cheap cane because I really am having trouble walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice   A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Fucking Forwarning Would Have Been Nice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: