General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Substance-free furs

Go down 
+13
Lucan
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Azure
MiloTime
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
Zoe
Tank Abuse
eversleep
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

Substance-free furs - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:45 am

Wow. His sex appeal is in the negatives. Seriously though, Eversleep, unless you're like deathly allergic to the stuff or your parents would literally kill you if they found out, just sit back and smoke a bowl.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:50 am

Lunar wrote:
Wow. His sex appeal is in the negatives.

I swear to fuck, I didn't hit anything on that meter.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm

eversleep wrote:
I just wanna die now. You guys ruined this thread and there's no reason left for me to live. And I apply for jobs and none of them call me back. And now my dad's making me do yard work. I wanna die. My life is fucking worthless and nobody really likes me.

Also Wolf-Bone how did you find out about that incident though? Answer my question. Who told you?

First of all, I'm in pretty much the same boat as you, except I'm 10 years older. I hate it too. It has almost certainly contributed to my depression. Does my dad care? Of course not. My being depressed, jobless and broke is the best thing that ever happened to him, because it means he basically has an indentured man-servant to wipe his rapidly aging ass. Yet somehow, I cope with it better than you.

Second, I don't even remember who specifically told me you threatened to shoot up a furmeet. The thing is, everyone knows about it, so I didn't just hear about you and your antics from one individual. I've seen some of your videos too. This is the internet. Word gets around.

Third, I high recommend you try listening to suicidal depressive black metal, doom metal, My Dying Bride, shit like that. It tends to be ironically cathartic for our kind.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:08 pm

This has to be the most fail I've ever seen in one thread. Even Foxy Boy was aware of his own bullshit; deep, deep, deep, deep, DEEP down.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:18 pm

I have never seen how bad this Foxy Boy guy is. He's real infamous around here.

And Wolf-Bone is right. Eversleep, your antics, ALL of them. They're no secret. You made certain of that. We're just giving you a chance here but you keep digging a hole for yourself. You haven't blown it yet...for most of us, but you are really REALLY pushing it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:38 pm

XoPachi wrote:
I have never seen how bad this Foxy Boy guy is. He's real infamous around here.

And Wolf-Bone is right. Eversleep, your antics, ALL of them. They're no secret. You made certain of that. We're just giving you a chance here but you keep digging a hole for yourself. You haven't blown it yet...for most of us, but you are really REALLY pushing it.

I don't know everything he's done. I do know mostly everything foxy boy's done, since he's personally PM'd me with half of it.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm

I just know that his avatar was made fun of for being Gideon's character, Cox the fox. I never actually saw anything else.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:43 pm

embarrassed on the internet

i want to die

burn my toast

i want to die

cut a fart on the bus

i want to die

get aids from a faggot

i want to die

die when you die, when you die youre gonna DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just a dreamy saturday afternoon, cleaning up the house yall
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Azure wrote:
just a dreamy saturday afternoon, cleaning up the house yall

lol
Random as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Azure wrote:

cut a fart on the bus

fun time deh yah a time fi di bus ride
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Azure wrote:

cut a fart on the bus

fun time deh yah a time fi di bus ride
you lil wankers get the fuck off moi ice
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Substance-free furs - Page 6 97pbN
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm

That better be Act II.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:54 pm

XoPachi wrote:
That better be Act II.

Substance-free furs - Page 6 PDcV7Y2
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Ok Eversleep be truthful here:

Are you trolling? You have to be. No seriously you got me good.

Just give up the ghost man. I won't tell anyone.

Promise.
I'm not trolling BUT sometimes my mental disorders make me do things for attention since I constantly crave and want attention. And friends.

Lunar wrote:
Wow. His sex appeal is in the negatives. Seriously though, Eversleep, unless you're like deathly allergic to the stuff or your parents would literally kill you if they found out, just sit back and smoke a bowl.
My brother smokes in his room and it smells up the house. >.< And a bowl, I don't have the money for that. I spent the remaining money I had on a lot of 120 Pokemon figures on eBay. ^.^

Wolf-Bone wrote:
eversleep wrote:
I just wanna die now. You guys ruined this thread and there's no reason left for me to live. And I apply for jobs and none of them call me back. And now my dad's making me do yard work. I wanna die. My life is fucking worthless and nobody really likes me.

Also Wolf-Bone how did you find out about that incident though? Answer my question. Who told you?

First of all, I'm in pretty much the same boat as you, except I'm 10 years older. I hate it too. It has almost certainly contributed to my depression. Does my dad care? Of course not. My being depressed, jobless and broke is the best thing that ever happened to him, because it means he basically has an indentured man-servant to wipe his rapidly aging ass. Yet somehow, I cope with it better than you.

Second, I don't even remember who specifically told me you threatened to shoot up a furmeet. The thing is, everyone knows about it, so I didn't just hear about you and your antics from one individual. I've seen some of your videos too. This is the internet. Word gets around.

Third, I high recommend you try listening to suicidal depressive black metal, doom metal, My Dying Bride, shit like that. It tends to be ironically cathartic for our kind.
Well I don't cope with things very good, I guess.

Also I really hate most metal. I like happy music or sad music or even slightly angsty music but metal usually pushes it too far. Korn is as angsty as I can go.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:32 pm

With all your socially awkward whining, maybe you should smoke a bowl. It might seriously help. :U
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Lucy wrote:
With all your socially awkward whining, maybe you should smoke a bowl. It might seriously help. :U

It definitely helped you :3
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Can't tell if sarcastic or serious.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Lucy wrote:

It did indeed. Without it, I'd be a completely neurotic wreck. :U
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Lucy wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Lucy wrote:

It did indeed. Without it, I'd be a completely neurotic wreck. :U

like me
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Eversleep is a grown-ass man spending all his money on Pokeymanz. I really don't know what to add to that.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Eversleep is a grown-ass man spending all his money on Pokeymanz. I really don't know what to add to that.

Pokeymanz? Are you my mom?
Back to top Go down
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Well I kinda like man-children, as weird as that sounds, I think they're cute. I'd marry one. I like otakus too.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Are you my mom?

I thought you'd never ask ;w;
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Zaraphayx wrote:
Are you my mom?

I thought you'd never ask ;w;

^_- ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substance-free furs   Substance-free furs - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Substance-free furs
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: