General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles

Go down 
+19
Monochrome Kanon
Maya
Ouiji
Lunar
Kaizy
Zoe
AthenaiS
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Llama
Tank Abuse
Riv
Zaraphayx
Azure
MiloTime
XoPachi
Daisy The Bunny
Lucy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

I didnt even know who Llama was, I had to go looking through the memberlist
I dont even recall ever talking to Llama so Im sorry but I never even noticed their sig

Also, iirc, I think I got confused and assumed you were just joking about the fact you were calling me a nazi, so I probably didnt catch it at the time

I think my actual problem here is Ive tried to patch it up, but it feels like you just dont want to be on good terms with me. Like I remember specifically giving you my Skype and saying that we could discuss whatever the problem was and be on even terms again, but you had turned down the chat offer for some reason that I dont recall. Like I know I probably sound ridiculous all the time trying to patch shit up with everyone when this kind of stuff happens, but again, thats just how I am.

Its fine if you dont want to just be on decent terms and move on, but I like to try to be on decent terms with everyone on the site

I'm trying to level with you right now.

I turned down your Skype offer because on top of other things that were taking priority in my life during the two week span following that spat where I dropped off the internet I was pretty disheartened that every attempt I made to point out what I considered foul play by the staff was met by the thread getting closed even when I was told to take it to the relevant thread and did exactly that on at least two occasions. You also stated in vague terms that you didn't want to talk to me if I was going to 'lash out and make accusations' knowing full well that my intention was to criticize your moderation habits; I sort of knew it was gonna go over as well as a wet fart in church.

As much as I would like to be on amiable terms with you, you're too damn sensitive and I'm not gonna walk on eggshells to maintain a flimsy friendship on the internet. I don't think you're foxy_boy or eversleep or whatever other breed of emotional parasite washes up on the forum occasionally. The only beef I have with you is the same one I have with all people on the internet that think positions of authority/seniority immediately command respect.

TL;DR if you can't disagree with someone without getting overly defensive there is no hope for us getting along.
Ill agree with you on that, I know I can be pretty touchy and oversensitive. I try not to but it happens, and I just have less tolerance with some people sometimes, like I said, what with the past incidents we had. So yeah, my emotions tend to get the better of me a lot, and I apologize for that because it does happen often.

Its not that I have authority and command respect. Even if I wasnt an admin Id demand some respect. I think being admin gives me a really bad reputation, like Im this power-hungry bitch that is just waiting to leap on someone and use my moderation powers and demands that you all do as I say, which is far from the case. Im just a regular member that opted to be a moderator on our old forum, and then got promoted to a backup admin so we could moderate the forum easier. My jobs usually just include closing some useless threads, trying to resolve arguments and rarely ban someone for a while. But even if I wasnt an admin or doing any of this stuff, Id still be acting the same, demanding that people dont insult each other and whatnot. I demand respect in my everyday life, and Im not in a high power position or anything, Im just a regular person.

Just because I want respect and Im on the moderation team doesnt mean I think I deserve more respect, I just think everyone deserves respect
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Zaraphayx wrote:
On that note if you want to continue this further my Skype is Zaraphayx (surprise) and you can also find me in the aforementioned Skype group.

Hopefully Pachi won't have an aneurism now.
Well you have mine as well

As I said last time, if you have a problem you want to discuss, feel free to drop me a message, I dont bite
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Respect isn't given. It's earned.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Lucy wrote:

Just my two cents.
Thats true
I was hoping I had earned some respect by now, but theres really no way to tell who does and doesnt respect you

I just think everyone deserves at least some respect...I know you have to earn most of your respect, but still a bit of basic respect is good
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Just my two cents.
Thats true
I was hoping I had earned some respect by now, but theres really no way to tell who does and doesnt respect you

I just think everyone deserves at least some respect...I know you have to earn most of your respect, but still a bit of basic respect is good

There are some people who are such huge assholes/useless people that they deserve none.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Just my two cents.
Thats true

There are some people who are such huge assholes/useless people that they deserve none.
General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Ronald-Reagan-9453198-1-402
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
bla bla bla

Have I ever mentioned how that chick's fangs turn me on like Evaccania Doom after an Ura loop 1CC?
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Just my two cents.
Thats true

True

Id just like to think that Im not either of those things
But who knows
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Like seriously...she could nibble on me with those things as I whisper sweet nothings in her ear at night.

Stuff like..."Rock the SHAZBOT!"
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Well on a positive note, Im finally graduating with my AA this week
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Just my two cents.
Thats true

True

Id just like to think that Im not either of those things
But who knows

I can't make an honest judgement since interactions between you and I have been light ever since I first came here.

If I had a mild interest in ponies then I'd imagine we'd be really close. :v

XoPachi wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
bla bla bla

Have I ever mentioned how that chick's fangs turn me on like Evaccania Doom after an Ura loop 1CC?

The full picture was probably one of the best ones I've seen on e621.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:38 pm

SHOW ME!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
I can't make an honest judgement since interactions between you and I have been light ever since I first came here.

If I had a mild interest in ponies then I'd imagine we'd be really close. :v
Now now, ponies are never a guarantee for a successful conversation with me

Honestly there is no guarantee for a successful conversation with me, it just either happens or not
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Azure wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Just my two cents.
Thats true

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Ronald-Reagan-9453198-1-402

It's ironic
back in '08, you were going off on me for dissing Libertarians
now I'm here wearing a yarmulke asking you, why do you hate America?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:44 pm

XoPachi wrote:
SHOW ME!

http://e621.net/post/show/312725/breasts-butt-fangs-feline-female-licking-licking_l

I swear it's the expression that gets me.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
SHOW ME!

http://e621.net/post/show/312725/breasts-butt-fangs-feline-female-licking-licking_l

XoPachi> [VGW] Woohoo!
XoPachi> [VGW] Woohoo!
XoPachi> [VGW] Woohoo!
XoPachi> [VGW] Woohoo!
XoPachi> [VGW] Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
SHOW ME!

Damn
Those hips
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:00 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Azure wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Just my two cents.
Thats true

It's ironic
back in '08, you were going off on me for dissing Libertarians
now I'm here wearing a yarmulke asking you, why do you hate America?
pretty sure that was a phase. and i wanted to punch that apologetic jew bastard. down with zion :v
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:22 am

oh come on man, he'd probably be a fish out of water in Israel, trying to Yolo Swag with the real Hebrews str8 off tha muthafuckin' streetz of Gaza.
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:27 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
oh come on man, he'd probably be a fish out of water in Israel, trying to Yolo Swag with the real Hebrews str8 off tha muthafuckin' streetz of Gaza.
you know there arent any hebrews in the streets of gaza because hezbollah. but im pretty sure the average israelite would explode him with their mind. or their galil.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:56 am

I saw a Jew once.

It was pretty wild.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:01 am

Someone in the NZ Furs is so stupid that the stupid people of the group complain about how stupid he is.
General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 130634662973-WeNeedToGoDeeper
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:01 am

That awkward moment when Brain Games is explaining how my brain fucked that up when it didn't. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:06 am

Azure wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
you know there arent any hebrews in the streets of gaza because hezbollah. but im pretty sure the average israelite would explode him with their mind. or their galil.

Oh so Gaza isn't part of Israel then? What is the capitol of Israel anyway, Bethlehem?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:08 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Azure wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Oh so Gaza isn't part of Israel then? What is the capitol of Israel anyway, Bethlehem?

It's Jerusalem
Who doesn't know this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles   General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 37: Athenai Loves Her Subtitles
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next