General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Attention Thread

Go down 
+11
Toshabi
Riv
Kaiser
Azure
XoPachi
Wolf-Bone
Lucan
Monochrome Kanon
Lucy
RickyBobbyMew
eversleep
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eversleep

Humor : weird stuff

The Attention Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Well, since you guys don't want me attention-whoring in other threads, I figured I'd make one thread for it! In this thread, you can ask for attention and give others attention. If someone else asks for attention, I'll do my best to give it to them. :3 Also I want attention.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:24 pm

eversleep wrote:
Well, since you guys don't want me attention-whoring in other threads, I figured I'd make one thread for it! In this thread, you can ask for attention and give others attention. If someone else asks for attention, I'll do my best to give it to them. :3 Also I want attention.

I think what was specifically said was you should STOP MAKING THREADS in order to-

You know what. Fuck it.

I want to see how this plays out XD
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:58 pm

I'm just gonna stand here and stare at you now, then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Are you for fucking serious right now? I... really?

I want to believe we're being trolled.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:08 am

relevant

Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:11 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
relevant
... relevant because WRESTLING IS FAKE.

Fake, just like this thread.

It can't exist.

I refuse to believe it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:16 am

I had a feeling I knew who made this post.
Then I saw Ricky at the top and said "fuck would he make this for"
Then I saw him responding to OP
Then I realized "oh, I missed it because he's blocked."
Then he was at -17.

So to OP. Lemme just give you this and buzz away on my merry Pachi way.

And guys remember what Riv said. Don't give him attention, even though I just did. If we ignore him, maybe he'll go away...I'd rather him CHANGE, but LOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:23 am

no man, it's past that point now Pach
this is on some straight up Foxy Boy shit
on some real talk
we're not trying to feed the homeless
we're not trying to change the diapers
we're just witnessing a disaster
and offering commmeantry
there will be no rematch
falls count anywhere
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:47 am

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
I'm just gonna sit here and stare at you now, then.

The Attention Thread The-rake
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:12 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
on some real talk
and offering commmeantry
there will be no rematch
falls count anywhere

I have GOT see what this Foxy Boy guy has done. Ya know? It seems like every big forum I go to has it's resident evil.
FAF=eversleep
GTWF= (Former) Foxy Boy
DA=Illustrat
HF=Zana

Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:06 am

XoPachi wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
on some real talk
and offering commmeantry
there will be no rematch
falls count anywhere

I have GOT see what this Foxy Boy guy has done. Ya know? It seems like every big forum I go to has it's resident evil.
FAF=eversleep
GTWF= (Former) Foxy Boy
DA=Illustrat
HF=Zana

Dig in!

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/spa/Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

(We might have had some fun with his account, but the posts are all his.)

But then we banned him. So he made a new account. Kaizy changed the name, and BFF provided the new avatar, but the posts were all him.

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/spa/faggymcdickbutt

I wish we could say that we edited these next posts for the lulz. But we didn't.

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/spa/gtwfpls
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:10 am

...Eversleep is just pitiful. This guy is a bullet train wreck in a TNT depot or something. What in the motherfuck?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:12 am

XoPachi wrote:
...Eversleep is just pitiful. This guy is a bullet train wreck in a TNT depot or something. What in the motherfuck?

When people say it's hard to get banned here...They mean it. pokerface
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:20 am

XoPachi wrote:

I think it's a matter of perception more than anything else. He's convinced himself he'll be rejected from any social interaction before engaging in it, which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. He's not a bad kid, but the first several conversations we had he was convinced I would hate him, too. I'd LIKE to think he created this thread to troll everyone, but that's not the case. I'd LIKE to think he created it to try and get approval but EVERYONE knows that SURE AS FUCK isn't the case. People here have made it pretty clear they don't like him, but the truth is he gave up before even posting anything.

Eversleep, my question to you is WHY would you create this thread, which was obviously spawned by Riv's prior comments along with others if you know it'll just piss people off? The problem isn't that everyone hates you, it's that you don't even give people the chance to like you. Most of what you post is negative, which is a detractor, but you're not more emo than many prevalent posters. In places such as this, you create a downward spiral of negativity which is propagated by your apparent NEED to get people to accept you and your inability to lay things to rest when you don't think they are going your way.

It's up to you, but you have a couple options here. You can keep doing this kind of stuff until you get banned, or for once you could actually give people a chance to like you. That means DON'T do things that will obviously annoy people just to reassure yourself the situation hasn't changed. You need to stop obsessing over this kind of stuff. It's just the internet.

Next time you get a sudden urge to post a thread, THINK ABOUT IT first. Don't create thread just to get a response -- post a thread because you actually have something LEGITIMATE and SUBSTANTIAL to say. You should always ask yourself, "how will people react if I post this?" even if you are just making a reply. If you not sure, then don't post it. Threads shouldn't be created unless there's something substantial to say.

Or, you can just keep posting nonsense. To be honest, I don't really care and I'll still be friends with you regardless. If you're REALLY trying to get approval from other people though, this is the wrong way to do it. Try to CHILL OUT a bit. And by chill out, I mean stop taking things so personally and stop trying too hard to elicit a response from people. Try to have a normal conversation, kind of like we do over IM. And for bonus points, try filtering out some of the negativity and post things that are positive. I'll be honest, I filter out about 90% of what I say because it's negative. There's nothing wrong with ranting every now and then, but save it for something worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:36 am

I honestly don't get why I annoy you guys so much. You're all being babies. I also feel bad for this Foxy_Boy person you all keep talking about. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, I'd like to talk to him. I really didn't want this forum to be a repeat of FAF, but so far, it looks like this forum is just FAF with less people. The reason you guys hate me is because you all allow yourselves to be annoyed by me. Why not try taking that anger out on something else, like a punching bag (you can make one yourself), or a video game? You guys are such an angsty bunch, I feel really sorry for you guys, I really do. There must really be something missing in your lives if you take this much anger out on a forum. And there's no reason for anyone to block me, I'm a really nice guy.

Anyways, now that's said and done... it's Wednesday, and you know what that means? Group hugs all around! ^.^ *hugs everyone and murrs* :3 I'm not sure whether any of you actually want attention or not, since none of you really specified. But if anyone does, I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Toshabi

Toshabi

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:23 pm

eversleep wrote:
Group hugs all around! ^.^ *hugs everyone and murrs* :3

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Even he doesn't know...

And Ricky, I read your post. I can dig it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:03 pm

It's like Luka Magnotta's genes spliced with those of the Gingers Have Souls kid.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Kaiser wrote:

Or sit and stare. That works too.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Kaiser wrote:

Or sit and stare. That works too.

Technically you could say he's mooning the viewer too
not sure it'd be wise to show off your bare ass to this guy though
you might never get it back
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

You mean Eversleep or naked zombie dude?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

You mean Eversleep or naked zombie dude?

Well with the zombie, you're risking necrophilia and maybe the T-Virus
with Eversleep, you're risking being bumfucked by Eversleep
it's certainly a tough call

anyway, even more relevant than the wrestling video

Back to top Go down
eversleep

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Toshabi wrote:
eversleep wrote:
Group hugs all around! ^.^ *hugs everyone and murrs* :3

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Nothing! I'm making friends with you guys. ^^ Isn't this what you want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attention Thread   The Attention Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attention Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next