General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners

Go down 
+12
AthenaiS
Kaiser
Llama
Maya
RickyBobbyMew
Zaraphayx
Azure
Tank Abuse
Kaizy
Riv
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Empty
PostSubject: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Seriously, someone, probably only 2 people (or less) are going back and upvoting people they like and downvoting people they don't. Anyone who is following the current threads here probably has noticed how wildly a handful of people's sex appeal fluctuates within a given day. They probably also noticed there's no way in hell it's all from voting on current posts. It's like a fucking edit war, but dumber. Because essentially this is a forum with like 20 people who actually post regularly, and of those 20, maybe 2 (or less...) are trying to edit the actual people, not their content, and not the content of anything actually relevant.

I doubt whoever's doing it will even have the balls to come clean about it and just say what their beef is with whoever, or why they're on someone's dick, because they're faggot, bitch-made cowards who'd rather sift through archives looking for shit to use as ammo rather than say whose fucking side they're on.

No forum that has a rep system is any good. Case in point, TrooW3rez, formerly known as Werewolf.Com, BTNHBoard, that place even I can't be reduced to representing anymore, and, oh right, FAF.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 pm

half the time I don't even notice the votes. only when there's a down vote, and I can see a red bar on the side. the green bar sort of blends in a little more.

this is a self-conscious feature
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Agreed. To be quite frank, I actually did know about the feature. I had known about it for a year. But I never enabled it because I knew it was useless on a forum this small where everyone knows each other.

When I saw that Lucy had enabled it, I was appalled, but everybody seemed excited, so I let it be, but I think it's run its course.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 pm

I'd feel better about it if, like FAF's "This" system, there was some transparency to it. Like, if you're going to cast your lot in with someone, for good or ill, it should be known. Anyone too afraid to be judged for their choices probably shouldn't be judging others for their choices...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Wait, so what youre saying is someone is actually necro-voting old posts?

Why would anyone waste their time doing that, they should be posting good stuff now and not upvoting stuff that no one reads through anymore

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I'd feel better about it if, like FAF's "This" system, there was some transparency to it. Like, if you're going to cast your lot in with someone, for good or ill, it should be known. Anyone too afraid to be judged for their choices probably shouldn't be judging others for their choices...
Sadly, I dont think this forum would allow a more complex system like that
unless Im wrong and its just turned on anon
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Well, I don't go through everything with a fine-toothed comb, but you know how it is, you log on various times throughout the day to keep up with the threads you're following. And of those, there's really only a handful that have that much activity, right? So how the hell do me, Riv, and Ricky bounce back and forth so wildly within a day or less? I mean usually it's only one person who votes on a post one way or the other, and there simply don't seem to be that many new posts per person that'd make it all from recent shit. It just doesn't seem to add up from where I'm looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:32 pm

It's obviously eversleep's ghost that's doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Azure

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:
hes mad we didnt enjoy his crotch pics
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Tank Abuse wrote:

Or Eversleep himself using a sockpuppet through a proxy server
someone else suggested that and really I don't know how to rule it out
honestly he doesn't seem like he has the wherewithal for that shit
but he doesn't seem like a guy who makes death threats at first either
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:42 pm

I was originally gonna make a point of mocking this system by trying to keep everyone at 0 by digging up old posts, but then I realized that sticking my dick in a blender would be a more fun and productive use of my time.

Also it would be impossible to get eversleep to 0 because every post he made was downvoted by at least 3 people.

I'm reconsidering it though just to put the fork in this abortion.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Azure wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
hes mad we didnt enjoy his crotch pics

even I'M not that easy.

...I just made myself feel bad u_u
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:08 am

Zaraphayx wrote:
I was originally gonna make a point of mocking this system by trying to keep everyone at 0 by digging up old posts, but then I realized that sticking my dick in a blender would be a more fun and productive use of my time.

Also it would be impossible to get eversleep to 0 because every post he made was downvoted by at least 3 people.

I'm reconsidering it though just to put the fork in this abortion.

Do it for the Motherland.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 am

See, I read this:

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ricky I think you better call on your sockpuppets, er, friends to put your rep back up to where it was
this is just brutal

...and immediately I thought it was you. I haven't been voting but I've seen it go from -3 to 20 to -3 to 20 to -3 to 10. In all honesty, it was amusing the hell out of me that someone hates me enough to go to all that trouble Laughing

Why anyone thinks I care is beyond me... YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS ONE, ANYWAY XD

Quote :
Custom Title: not even worth the effort to insult
E-points: +1/-65535

Last edited by RickyBobbyMew on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 am

Why does every post in this thread have a green bar
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:30 am

I'm telling you it's eversleep.

His otherworldly presence has this forum in its grip.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 am

Greg wrote:

Because. People here have too much free time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:07 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
See, I read this:

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Ricky I think you better call on your sockpuppets, er, friends to put your rep back up to where it was
this is just brutal

...and immediately I thought it was you. I haven't been voting but I've seen it go from -3 to 20 to -3 to 20 to -3 to 10. In all honesty, it was amusing the hell out of me that someone hates me enough to go to all that trouble Laughing

Quote :
man that vivisector place looks like FUN

and by fun i mean i will try to hurt peoples feelings/sense of entitlement

because its nothing but furries taking the internet seriously. much like this thread
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 am

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
See, I read this:

Wolf-Bone wrote:
this is just brutal

Quote :

I made that comment after it'd already started happening. I'm still not entirely sure I don't believe you have something to do with it, or something to do with whoever does.

RickyBobbyMew wrote:
Greg wrote:

Because. People here have too much free time Rolling Eyes

You're seriously talking about others having too much free time after the sheer girth of your own posts in the past week or so? Are you fucking kidding me?
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:16 am

Just posting here to break the green bar trend.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 am

Nope, you didn't.
Back to top Go down
AthenaiS

AthenaiS

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 am

so I could post anything here and still get a green bar?

Back to top Go down
http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 am

Huh...good thing you can creep profiles and see who's giving out a shit ton of positive votes. I'mma get down to the bottom of this...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 am

Llama wrote:
Huh...good thing you can creep profiles and see who's giving out a shit ton of positive votes. I'mma get down to the bottom of this...

You can do that? Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
AthenaiS

AthenaiS

Humor : what are we actually meant to put here.

PostSubject: Re: The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners   The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 am

it sounds like some one wants to fuck with peoples heads
Back to top Go down
http://ask-snowplough.tumblr.com/
Azure

Llama wrote:
what about all the people who downvoted every single post eversleep made x3

i know i did
Back to top Go down

The Sex Appeal Feature Kills Our Boners
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next