General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D

Go down 
+15
Kaiser
TangoDelahunt
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Riv
blackfuredfox
Azure
Zaraphayx
XoPachi
Wolf-Bone
Zoe
Tank Abuse
Lucy
Kaizy
RickyBobbyMew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Azure

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:05 pm

XoPachi wrote:

I took um...Nasonex...? ;w;
i hate the nasonex bee

what a dumb commercial
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Azure wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

i hate the nasonex bee

what a dumb commercial
I think you might actually hate more things in this world than lucy.

dayum
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Just not as vehemently...unless it's Kingdom Hearts. Not a single fuck wa 

No seriously, Azure, that FAF thread bashing it was HYSTERICAL.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

i hate the nasonex bee

what a dumb commercial
I think you might actually hate more things in this world than lucy.

dayum
unlike lucy, i have well articulated reasons for hating things, instead of just blind pointless rage. you unhomeless yet? did you ever have that "lunch"?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Azure wrote:

unlike lucy, i have well articulated reasons for hating things, instead of just blind pointless rage. you unhomeless yet? did you ever have that "lunch"?
they want me to wait until after my birthday. even though it's coming up, I'm still not going to wait that long, so no lunch :<
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

they want me to wait until after my birthday. even though it's coming up, I'm still not going to wait that long, so no lunch :<
im leaving the week after next

all i need to do is shove some parts into my the car, quit my job, pack my meager sack of valuables, and were off

like a thief in the fucking night
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:29 am

Azure wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

all i need to do is shove some parts into my the car, quit my job, pack my meager sack of valuables, and were off

If you ever get the chance drift up here to Maine for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:27 am

Azure wrote:

wtf are you doing here in the first place?

is it... bad dragon? is that your job here? did they not give you a discount on dildo's? is that why you're quitting? I don't blame you.

lol meager sack. I have a suitcase and a backpack. I'm kind of a hoarder
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 2:34 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

wtf are you doing here in the first place?

is it... bad dragon? is that your job here? did they not give you a discount on dildo's? is that why you're quitting? I don't blame you.

lol meager sack. I have a suitcase and a backpack. I'm kind of a hoarder
nigga i dont live in arizona

can you even context?

also what is in that suitcase that is so horribly important? i have a hiking pack and my laptop, wont need much where im going
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 am

Azure wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Azure wrote:

You give them your 2 weeks? References help.

Hopefully I'll have a job by then. Several interviews this week.

Can't wait to see ya, dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D   Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altered States, AKA "Drug Use," AKA "What Are You On Right Now?" :D
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: