General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here

Go down 
+25
TangoDelahunt
Skullmiser
Vae
Maya
Azure
Taz
Llama
Zaraphayx
HAXX
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaiser
XoPachi
Joeyyy
Zoe
Lunar
Lucan
Riv
Tank Abuse
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Lucy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 pm

TESO is going to be utter shit, it's already been confirmed.

It's a WoW clone.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Lucan wrote:
Nobody puts that much thought into what games you're playing or for how long. Unless it's a pony MMO, but you'd actively have to link that to steam.

In fact I only know Greg spends so much time on Planetside2 is because he brings it up all the time. I don't go out of my way to see how much of it he's playing.

It's different in grad school... My friends are my coworkers, and we're all basically slaves. They depend on me to get my work done so that our advisor can be happy with all of us. Right now, if somebody complains to me, "Dr. Z needed Y from me last week, which means I needed X from you a month ago," I can be like, "oh sorry, I've been busy doing W and V."

But if they had my Steam account, my buddy could go down to Steam and see that I played 20 hours of Killing Floor last week.

And then I either look like a slacker or an asshole. And then they have the ability to be an ass to me, so that I look bad instead of them. Not a single fuck wa

TL;DR: Being an asshole in grad school requires stealth mode.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Lucy wrote:

It's a WoW clone.

And WoW is one of the most addictive games of all time, no?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

as I said before, I just don't bother with most online games, since I know the userbase is going to dwindle down to maybe 10 people online at a time within a year. all that leveling up becomes pointless when you can't even find a server with enough players.

either that, or they release a sequel every year, that everyone switches over to.

the only game I can think of right now, that I wouldn't mind playing online is L4D2, or maybe battlefield 3.

oh, and maybe killing floor. I've probably spent the most time online with that game, since back when FAFCHAT was populated, we always played that together.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

MiloTime wrote:
as I said before, I just don't bother with most online games, since I know the userbase is going to dwindle down to maybe 10 people online at a time within a year. all that leveling up becomes pointless when you can't even find a server with enough players.

either that, or they release a sequel every year, that everyone switches over to.

the only game I can think of right now, that I wouldn't mind playing online is L4D2, or maybe battlefield 3.

oh, and maybe killing floor. I've probably spent the most time online with that game, since back when FAFCHAT was populated, we always played that together.

Unless you bought Brink, I have no idea how you'd get that idea.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Lucy wrote:

It's a WoW clone.

And WoW is one of the most addictive games of all time, no?

Just because something is popular doesn't make it not shit.

World of Warcraft, Kingdom Heart, Final Fantasy 7...
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Lucy just hates everything. :V

Last edited by Lucan on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 pm

It's so awkward when pretty much everyone in your school is a gamer, except they either play WoW, Dota 2, LoL, Halo, CoD, or some sports game.

My god, DotA 2 is SOOO fucking popular

Last edited by greg-the-fox on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 pm

I just hate things that people keep saying are great when they're honestly complete shit. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Lucan wrote:

Unless you bought Brink, I have no idea how you'd get that idea.

I forgot to mention most of the time, I unknowingly had my NAT settings (I think that's what it's called) set to restricted or something like that, so there were a lot of servers in certain games that I wasn't seeing at all.

also the online games I enjoy the most, are usually the less popular ones. if you could tell me that rainbow six: vegas was still populated, I'd get a laptop, and play that mother fucker
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
It's so awkward when pretty much everyone in your school is a gamer, except they either play WoW, Dota 2, LoL, Halo, CoD, or some sports game.

My god, DotA 2 is SOOO fucking popular

All my friends play LoL non-stop. I really just don't like it but to them I am literally Hitler and I just don't want to let them have a full team.

MiloTime wrote:
I forgot to mention most of the time, I unknowingly had my NAT settings (I think that's what it's called) set to restricted or something like that, so there were a lot of servers in certain games that I wasn't seeing at all.

also the online games I enjoy the most, are usually the less popular ones. if you could tell me that rainbow six: vegas was still populated, I'd get a laptop, and play that mother fucker

If it had a LAN option, people are still playing it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 am

So who's gonna hang with me in California next week? Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:24 am

Lunar wrote:
So who's gonna hang with me in California next week? Not a single fuck wa 

where u at gurl
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:33 am

Animal Crossing is so relaxing.

There is a bunny rabbit who calls me "little ears." So cute!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:37 am

Whenever I played Animal Crossing I was like "But I wanna be an animal! Not some lame-ass ugly human! D:"

So I never got into Animal Crossing as a kid. >w>
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:56 pm

oh man, what is going on in this game

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Tumblr_mcgnl0qnsl1ry9l0do1_500
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:21 pm

MiloTime wrote:

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Tumblr_mcgnl0qnsl1ry9l0do1_500
He wants to be soft and fluffy without giving up his manly image.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:30 pm

how about cool things

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:
That's not New Leaf is it?
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 pm

MiloTime wrote:

how about cool things

Spoiler:
What is this witchcraft? Seriously? 
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:19 pm

It looks like it's from a dubstep music video
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:29 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
It looks like it's from a dubstep music video

you ruined it for me u_u
Back to top Go down
Joeyyy

Joeyyy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:51 pm

MiloTime wrote:

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 9cjp

you get used to it after a while.... :/
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:56 pm

I'm back.

My friend's mother has passed. I was downstate past two days on short notice. I've been about as depressed as he is now. I hope she rests well. She was an enlightening woman and will be missed.

My eyes are still so tired. I've barely been doing anything online outside like 4 FAF posts, but I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

>Calling everyone out on the Runescape forums.

Re-ban imminent.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next