General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here

Go down 
+25
TangoDelahunt
Skullmiser
Vae
Maya
Azure
Taz
Llama
Zaraphayx
HAXX
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaiser
XoPachi
Joeyyy
Zoe
Lunar
Lucan
Riv
Tank Abuse
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
AthenaiS
MiloTime
Lucy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:34 am

FAF is down for the count!

As usual! FA/FAF can't avoid site errors for donkey dick. lol
Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 pm

XoPachi wrote:
FAF is down for the count!

As usual! FA/FAF can't avoid site errors for donkey dick. lol
Not a single fuck wa 

I'm pretty sure that one of the coders is actually a secret furry-hater who has infiltrated our ranks to implant bugs in the code intentionally.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:32 pm

Must be. There's no reason for the site to fuck up this often. Especially since WipEoutZone is running just fine running the same vBulletin as well. If they can manage it others should be.

God...FurAffinity in general is just trash man. Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 pm

DAMN now the site is 404ed!! lol 
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Do random words or phrases that don't mean anything ever pop into your head? Maybe it's a message from aliens. I guess they want you to know...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:54 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Do random words or phrases that don't mean anything ever pop into your head? Maybe it's a message from aliens. I guess they want you to know...

Spoiler:

It means you should fap.

Like right now.

This instant.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:32 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Spoiler:
walmnthg
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:10 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Spoiler:

Oh my... That sounds like the language of the great lord Inglip.

I've never heard of a prophet who could hear him directly, without the use of Captcha®️ and ReCaptcha®️ messages. I shall alert the other gropagas immediately.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:12 pm

You may be being abducted at night.

You should ask Milla Jovovich to hypnotize you.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Man. I used to draw a LOT back in my high school days. I didn't realize how many comics I did chronicling the lives of me and my friends. So many ideas and no fear of executing them without sucking. Most of which still hold up.

It saddens me. I focus so much on every little detail now and I just give so much thought that I lose track of what I do. I was laughing at my sketches not because they were bad, but because I still like them. I like the humor and inside jokes of my comics and the super heroes and villains, vehicles and fan art I used to make. So many lost characters I haven't seen in years.

I need to go back to that...
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Man. I used to draw a LOT back in my high school days. I didn't realize how many comics I did chronicling the lives of me and my friends. So many ideas and no fear of executing them without sucking. Most of which still hold up.

It saddens me. I focus so much on every little detail now and I just give so much thought that I lose track of what I do. I was laughing at my sketches not because they were bad, but because I still like them. I like the humor and inside jokes of my comics and the super heroes and villains, vehicles and fan art I used to make. So many lost characters I haven't seen in years.

I need to go back to that...

It's so easy for people to forget how to have fun being creative. I see it all day every day as I journey across the internet. I spent so many years in that rut... hope it never happens to me again.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 am

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Spoiler:

Oh my... That sounds like the language of the great lord Inglip.

I've never heard of a prophet who could hear him directly, without the use of Captcha®️ and ReCaptcha®️ messages. I shall alert the other gropagas immediately.

Galunga inglip 
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Someone kill me. My friend is playing that fucking Project Diva game.

Well...at least he pirated it. Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
Vae

Vae

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:26 pm

XoPachi wrote:
In high school, my artsy friends and I would take a paper, draw a few comic panels per turn, and pass it to the next person. So we ended up with pages upon pages of our own little stupid adventures in comic land, with a mix of drawing and writing styles.
The art wouldn't hold up to my standards now by any means (it sucked), but it was still so fun. I miss those days.

I still draw, but I mostly nitpick my anatomy and shit so much that I end up throwing out 75% of what I try to do because I think it looks like shit.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:40 pm

I spent most of my years in school, assuming nobody could see me drawing, when the opposite was probably true. but when I'd see someone peering over at me,

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:01 pm

I used to draw furry stuff in high school. If I'd carried on I probably would have gotten half-decent at it, but all of the stuff I drew was Watership Down themed material on the inside of my class literature assignment books like Of Mice And Men.

I studied for the final exam for Of Mice And Men in the most unusual way. Me and a friend would be playing Red Dead Redemption together and act out the final scene. I got an A so I guess it worked!
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Vae wrote:
XoPachi wrote:
In high school, my artsy friends and I would take a paper, draw a few comic panels per turn, and pass it to the next person. So we ended up with pages upon pages of our own little stupid adventures in comic land, with a mix of drawing and writing styles.
The art wouldn't hold up to my standards now by any means (it sucked), but it was still so fun. I miss those days.

I still draw, but I mostly nitpick my anatomy and shit so much that I end up throwing out 75% of what I try to do because I think it looks like shit.

Know exactly how you feel. I've been conditioned over the years and had head beaten by so much that I kinda lost what was special to me about drawing...

And Milo, I was the same exact way. It wasn't until I got close to dropping out that I didn't care anymore.

"Does that girl have a dick!?"

Yep. :I

I've made more friends that way over being secretive.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:16 pm

XoPachi wrote:

And Milo, I was the same exact way. It wasn't until I got close to dropping out that I didn't care anymore.

it took me all the strength I had, just to stream my drawings once. it was so uncomfortable, thinking "fuck fuck fuck, I hope they didn't notice that mistake" "oh shit, this eye looks weird, and they're all looking. they see the weird looking eye, NO GOD NO"
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

it took me all the strength I had, just to stream my drawings once. it was so uncomfortable, thinking "fuck fuck fuck, I hope they didn't notice that mistake" "oh shit, this eye looks weird, and they're all looking. they see the weird looking eye, NO GOD NO"

Then the screen fizzles out and an eerie silence comes over the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:26 am

MiloTime wrote:
XoPachi wrote:

You know how many people come to streams just to chat oor listen to whatever sound is going on, but NEVER watch? They don't give a shit. Not a single fuck wa 
Back to top Go down
Azure

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 pm

i like your streams pachi

you should do more of them

and i also hate people who lurk like a motherfucker. SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Skullmiser

Skullmiser

Humor : Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Azure wrote:

and i also hate people who lurk like a motherfucker. SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT!
You're absolutely right. Remember the Star Trek Voyager episode "Alter Ego," where Marayna would hack into computer systems, and just watch people's lives?  She was quite the recluse. I think that she had a much better time when she took over that holodeck character to interact with the crew, even though it led to an eventual rejection by Tuvok. It's better to have loved and lost, after all.

Last edited by Skullmiser on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Only relevant parts of the quote included.)
Back to top Go down
http://skullmiser.webs.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Really? ;w;

I stopped because the last 4 times I streamed, no one came (people not on this site, this place isn't too active this time of year so I figured "STREAM TIEM STREAM TIEM STREAM TIEM" posts only to click and see OFFLINE would get obnoxious lol). And I've been off the drawing tablet anyway so the only I'd feel like streaming are games which I was given heat for by a few people.

But it's not like I pay to stream so I guess I could sometime...

Miser, what the fuck are you talking about? o-O
Back to top Go down
Skullmiser

Skullmiser

Humor : Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 pm

XoPachi wrote:

Miser, what the fuck are you talking about? o-O
I just said that I agree with Azure, that people should post more than they lurk, because Marayna was more lonely that she was willing to admit, and she never would have realized that if she hadn't stopped lurking on Star Trek Voyager.
Back to top Go down
http://skullmiser.webs.com
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:47 pm

I already what I need to you in a different thread just now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here   General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 39: Subtitle Goes Here
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next