General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreams. Go, discuss.

Go down 
+7
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkwing

Darkwing

Dreams.  Go, discuss. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams. Go, discuss.   Dreams.  Go, discuss. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:49 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I have a reoccurring dream that I can suck my own dick. Every time I think it's for real this time, and then I wake up and realize it's still impossible :<

It feels so REAL though!

(I haven't had this dream in quite a while now though, probably because I'm fapping too much to have sexytime dreams :V)

Lol.

I can do it fuck yeah

Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. Go, discuss.   Dreams.  Go, discuss. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
proto-Klingon Worf was easily the coolest/scariest thing in that entire series. I mean the whole episode is classic Nightmare Fuel, but for someone like me that's always been especially fascinated by the Klingons (I always wished they would've done a series/movie about the founding of their civilization), you gotta really think, if that's what Klingons evolved from, how the hell did they even progress far enough to form an intelligent, cohesive species? It's like a planet of fuckin' mirelurks!

Didn't you listen to anything Moira said? Mirelurks are intelligent!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. Go, discuss.   Dreams.  Go, discuss. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:59 am

Riv wrote:
Didn't you listen to anything Moira said

it's kinda hard to follow when everything she says is like a parody of that bitch from Gilmore Girls
TL;DR doesn't just apply to text.
run on sentences are hard to follow
I just think evolving from a species of things pretty similar to mirelurks to a hodgepodge of Nordic Noble Savages and every Communist state ever is hard to wrap one's head around
also Unfortunate Implications
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams. Go, discuss.   Dreams.  Go, discuss. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams. Go, discuss.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: