General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenia

Zenia

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am

Wow. The hypocrisy my roommates show is astounding.

The big side of the sink and the counters are all full of dirty dishes. The drainer is full of clean dishes. The end of the counter has recycling all over it. The stove top is caked with burned on food and has dirty dishes on it. None of this is my mess.

Now, this morning I was up at 5am to use the washroom, so in my half-asleep state I gathered up the garbage and put it out at the curb since the collection truck comes at 8am. I forgot to put a new bag in the kitchen bin... all day, but big deal. There was some junk mail on the only clean part of the counter, plus someones paper towel (not mine).

I just went out to use the bathroom and Joel had written on the board something like "IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE, FINISH THE JOB!" and "STOP LEAVING YOUR GARBAGE ON THE COUNTER!" ... Ok, he never takes out the garbage, so he should shut the f*** up. Also, the junk mail belongs to everyone and no one. I left it there in case anyone else wanted it since there are coupons and stuff.

I left notes back (saying the junk mail is everyones and that he loves to point out my mistakes, but doesn't care that there are dirty dishes laying about for WEEKS, and that he should get a little perspective) and just heard him out there. I wonder if he responded. I am gonna poke my head out there. ... Aaaaand, he read it and promptly slashed his fingers through everything I wrote to erase bits of my messages like he was raging. XD

I just emailed my landlady to tell her that in the spring I am going to move out.

... And no one pays attention to me in the other threads. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:12 am

I couldnt deal with people like that
I would have already left
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:15 am

Mail a bomb to your own house, leave it out for them to open. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:16 am

Kaizy wrote:
I couldnt deal with people like that
I would have already left
I was trying to stay optimistic... but yeah. I also couldn't afford to move when I wanted to, 'cause I was barely getting any hours at work and this place is less than $400/mo. In spring I will get my tax return though and if it anywhere close to what I got this year ($1200) then I can pay a deposit, rent and movers.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:22 am

Ha! Just got this email from my landlady...

Quote :
Yeah, that sounds totally understandable. But, it means they will be leaving too. So, you might want to give them the heads up as well.
Muwahaha! If I leave, they have to leave too. Justice! Now, will I be nice and tell them well in advance... or only two months notice?
Back to top Go down
Vella C Raptor

Vella C Raptor

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Shoot I'd just wait a month before and be like "GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE TO LEAVE LOL"
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net/user/vellacraptor
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 pm

And here I was thinking of finding a roommate and moving out of my studio, since the rent went up by $50/month. Roommate drama terrifies me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFF   FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: