General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When do you last remember crying?

Go down 
+14
Zaraphayx
Llama
RickyBobbyMew
Maya
Tank Abuse
Wolf-Bone
Lucy
Zoe
greg-the-fox
Kaizy
MiloTime
Riv
XoPachi
Skullmiser
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

But really, this game promotes valuable life skills:
Communication
Teamwork
Leadership
Patience
Strategy
Foresight
Discipline

Basically everything employers want to see

I mean, it's not like being in the actual military but it will teach you a lot more than playing CoD.
PS2 helped me break out of my shell (keep in mind I have a specific social anxiety about talking to people I don't know whose faces I can't see, basically I hate making phone calls, etc)

All because of voice comms, which I now can't use. I feel I have the right to bawwww about this.

ok greg, I understand, as surreal of a method as it is.

in the end, social anxiety doesn't end with RL remedies. I gained some confidence by streaming, and chatting with people over mics.
Back to top Go down
Skullmiser

Skullmiser

Humor : Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 am

Riv,
I did creative writing recently in which I was sadistic to characters also. I thought it was funny, though. It both rhymed whimsically, and involved necrophilia. Reviews of that short play are mostly positive. Please consider a literary exchange.

Oh, Milo. You like to put me down also, and it makes me sad, and desire catharsis, but I will stifle my tears.  Thank you for being a good sport and telling us about the Lion King.  I hear that the Lion King is based on Hamlet. I believe it. Are you very familiar with the play? Do you like it as much? I liked it. It will be famous for years to come, I am sure, and be played out by such people as Anoton Karidian in the Star Trek episode "The Conscience of the King."

Wolf-Bone, I do not believe that you do not cry, because you always appear to me as a whirlwind of emotion.
Back to top Go down
http://skullmiser.webs.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:38 am

Skullmiser wrote:
Riv,
I did creative writing recently in which I was sadistic to characters also. I thought it was funny, though. It both rhymed whimsically, and involved necrophilia. Reviews of that short play are mostly positive. Please consider a literary exchange.

Oh, Milo. You like to put me down also, and it makes me sad, and desire catharsis, but I will stifle my tears.  Thank you for being a good sport and telling us about the Lion King.  I hear that the Lion King is based on Hamlet. I believe it. Are you very familiar with the play? Do you like it as much? I liked it. It will be famous for years to come, I am sure, and be played out by such people as Anoton Karidian in the Star Trek episode "The Conscience of the King."

Wolf-Bone, I do not believe that you do not cry, because you always appear to me as a whirlwind of emotion.

I'm sure you're an ok person, just the past 3-4 years has taught me that you really weren't trolling with the star trek thing, and that fact scares the living hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:50 am

Greg wrote:

the climax made me cry more

spoiler about game:
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:05 am

Thank you for putting that spoiler tag there. Haven't finished the game yet.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 am

The Last Of Us Spoilers:
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

Humor : Anything

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
did this motherfucker seriously just say a game gives you applicable, real-world job skills?

Wolf, it's possible. I never told you how Armed Police Batrider and Armed Police Unit Gallop made me a better galactic messiah? It's true! I can defeat my enemies way better now!
Back to top Go down
http://xopachi.tumblr.com/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:22 am

Skullmiser wrote:

I appear as a whirlwind of emotion to you? That's odd. I usually appear as one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, or the ghost of Christmas future.

MiloTime wrote:
I'm sure you're an ok person, just the past 3-4 years has taught me that you really weren't trolling with the star trek thing, and that fact scares the living hell out of me.

IMO what's scarier is that he's been using that exact same avatar for at least as long.
Back to top Go down
RickyBobbyMew

RickyBobbyMew

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm

When I broke up with my last boyfriend (of > 4 years) I remember shedding a single tear.

We were at some Indian restaurant.

I get emotional sometimes :V

EDIT: he dumped me. I just wanted to clarify that so you guys don't think I'm EVEN MORE of an asshole ;3
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

I know that feel. I didn't cry when my ex left me (God I wanted to), but I was seemingly depressed for a while.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 am

I actually sympathy cried when DD's snake died in January and she posted a rant on FAF. It hit me pretty hard because I just had 2 cats die at home while I was away at school, so I never got to see them again when I got back for the break.
Back to top Go down
Zaraphayx

Zaraphayx

Humor : I am not funny sorry :[

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 am

When my dog died 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
XoPachi

XoPachi

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 am

My friend's dog died not too long ago. She had the girl since she was 9 years old. I went to the vet with her when she had her put down. I almost cried like crazy. Throat hurt so bad seeing her absolutely destroyed like that.

That was a rough day.
Back to top Go down
Vae

Vae

Humor : ☆ too soft pastel Nintendo spacegoth for FA ☄

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:32 am

Day before yesterday, because I had a panic attack.

Always fun.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 pm

I'm so depressed that I can't even cry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm

I can make myself cry if I'm listening to an emotional song and create bad situations in my head.

Or watching how dogs die. The one from I'm Legend... the feelings man.
Back to top Go down
Llama

Llama

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 am

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
I'm so depressed that I can't even cry anymore.
With the exception of pets dying, it seems I can't cry either.

Kaiser wrote:
I can make myself cry if I'm listening to an emotional song and create bad situations in my head.

Or watching how dogs die. The one from I'm Legend... the feelings man.
Like this for instance. All of those make me sad, but I don't cry.

Last edited by Llama on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 am

Earlier today.

I've just been a wreck the past few days. Can't seem to get my bearings right...
Back to top Go down
TangoDelahunt

TangoDelahunt

Humor : Yes, I am Brace's boyfriend. Thx for asking!

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 am

About two weeks ago when I was laying in bed in Maine Medical Center wishing that the stroke I had had a few days earlier had killed me instead of crippling me.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:12 pm

XoPachi wrote:
Lucy wrote:
If only all girls had no boobs and a dick
When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 994585_621837214513854_925674648_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you last remember crying?   When do you last remember crying? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you last remember crying?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2