General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Empty
PostSubject: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Wolf-Bone McWuffyPants says:
I was waiting for this article http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/06/my-take-jesus-was-a-free-marketer-not-an-occupier/
Jack says:
Were you seriously browsing religion blogs on CNN?
the link is on the main page
Jack says:
Ah, I see
The article won't load though
I mean I knew someone was going to write this
Jack says:
what was the gist of it?
the title says it all. the author tries desperately to twist Jesus' words and deeds to fit his own market fundamentalist views and cast the occupiers as basically corrupt Jews and Romans
Jack says:
woah the jews really did that?
the jews are behind occupy?
and the ROMANS too?
well in the bible the Jews and Romans were, like, dirty and formed large crowds and got angry and stuff
and they're focusing all their anger at this one vaguely defined thing, and that thing is the free market, and the free market is Jesus
it makes perfect sense if you're fucking insane and maybe on drugs
Jack says:
yes
it all makes sense now
also this
https://i.imgur.com/l1NfE.png
I'm gonna copypaste this convo and make it a thread
Jack says:
Do it
so it was written, so it shall be done. Neitzche 3:16 says I just whooped God's ass
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:

Jack says:
woah the jews really did that?
the jews are behind occupy?
and the ROMANS too?

That's retarded. Everyone knows that Jews make up 85% of corporation heads, the other 15% being ancient Romans and a few dozen robotic Rupert Murdochs.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 pm

I don't consider OWS to be a coherent movement in terms of either message, expectations, preferences or demands, but I'm somewhat glad they exist in spite of that. And frankly if I can't find a way to make it in this society I'll be just as happy to blow shit up.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Riv wrote:
robotic Rupert Murdochs.

Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... FNV_Mr_House_Screen
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:28 pm

slightly OT, am I racist for having a deep-seated hatred of all things Latin/Etruscan/Italic and being grateful that I probably don't have a drop of their inferior blood in me? Seriously, I struggle to even see them as human, or their religion as anything but devil worship. When I try to picture "life" in ancient Roman times, basically all I can see is something akin to Planet Of The Apes, where the Germanic, Celtic, Nordic and Semitic peoples have at least evolved to something resembling modern humans and the Roman apes are there raping all our women to make up for the fact their own women are all infertile whores.

It'd make perfect sense if you think about it. Why else would they have to steal everyone else's religions and make their statues look like us? If monkeys with fetal alcohol syndrome were attractive, they'd have made their art a little more true to life, don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 pm

That sounds pretty racist tbh yeah
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Brace wrote:
That sounds pretty racist tbh yeah

Yeah, but at least it's a more realistic take on racism. If everyone's right and "everyone" is "inherently racist" anyway, might as well hate based on actual blood/power relations and not arbitrary, meaningless bullshit like colorism. I'm pretty sure no black person every enslaved and crucified my ancestors. They were too busy building pyramids and starting the religions everyone else would eventually bastardize to produce their own.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Is it sane, necessarily, to hold people accountable for the decisions of their distant ancestors? The idea of intergenerational guilt is pretty biblical, which is somewhat ironic given the circumstances. Besides which, under your present logic you could just as easily express racist sentiment for anyone of Greek, Mongolian, British, or French ancestry. Those last two have accounted for empires responsible for colonialism and imperialism within recent human history as well, so it seems like less of a stretch to say their culture is still permeated by some of the values which accounted for these behaviors (for that matter we also have a current empire actively in the process of such behaviors *cough*).

Italy gave us over a thousand years of fascist theocratic rule, but it also gave us the renaissance, which is both etymologically and historically the rebirth of human civilization in any true meaning of the word. Plus, rescinding into theocratic fascism isn't even a uniquely Italian legacy. The Islamic world used to be the center of scientific progress until theocracy corrupted it, eventually degenerating into what we see today. Papism is arguably more repugnant than tribalism but at the same time, you at least have to admit that Europe made a fuller recovery from their own bullshit than the Islamic world has yet. The Arab Spring might end up being their renaissance, in which case they're just a bit behind the curve.

But basically yeah, your problem seems to be with human civilization and your hatred has lead to embellishment, which has taken the form of racism. You don't need to grasp at straws to get any extra ammo here, there's already plenty enough in an egalitarian humanist reading of things.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Brace wrote:
Is it sane, necessarily, to hold people accountable for the decisions of their distant ancestors? The idea of intergenerational guilt is pretty biblical, which is somewhat ironic given the circumstances. Besides which, under your present logic you could just as easily express racist sentiment for anyone of Greek, Mongolian, British, or French ancestry. Those last two have accounted for empires responsible for colonialism and imperialism within recent human history as well, so it seems like less of a stretch to say their culture is still permeated by some of the values which accounted for these behaviors (for that matter we also have a current empire actively in the process of such behaviors *cough*).

Italy gave us over a thousand years of fascist theocratic rule, but it also gave us the renaissance, which is both etymologically and historically the rebirth of human civilization in any true meaning of the word. Plus, rescinding into theocratic fascism isn't even a uniquely Italian legacy. The Islamic world used to be the center of scientific progress until theocracy corrupted it, eventually degenerating into what we see today. Papism is arguably more repugnant than tribalism but at the same time, you at least have to admit that Europe made a fuller recovery from their own bullshit than the Islamic world has yet. The Arab Spring might end up being their renaissance, in which case they're just a bit behind the curve.

But basically yeah, your problem seems to be with human civilization and your hatred has lead to embellishment, which has taken the form of racism. You don't need to grasp at straws to get any extra ammo here, there's already plenty enough in an egalitarian humanist reading of things.

The truth is, being adopted, having not the slightest fucking clue who my ancestors were, I want to believe 1) that they were at least healthy, so that I might be healthy, and 2) that they weren't completely fucking batshit insane, because my situation stacks the deck of mental health against me under ideal conditions. Now, if a guy like Varg Vikernes can tell himself some pretty white lies (no pun intended) that probably stem more from his childhood obsession with RPGs and LotR than anything remotely close to genuine European history, I figure I can be forgiven for taking at least what I know about history and trying to see myself and my (imagined) ancestors somewhere in there, hopefully more on the side of good than evil.

It's hard not be influenced by fantastic portrayals of history though since so much of actual history is speculation when it isn't simply lost to time, and when so much of its fantastic portrayal paints the guy(s) you're supposed to identify with as idealistic demigods with perfect physiques and the others as, well, The Other. There are times when I can see something resembling merit and, dare I say it, virtue in the Greco-Roman beliefs, but again, most of what I "know" I only "know" as inextricably interwoven with Christianity and other paganism (it's hard for me to picture Heaven, Valhalla and Elysium as different places) so the hardest part for me isn't to accept another culture or belief as much as to know exactly what defined that culture and what people within it actually believed.

The reason the original article pissed me off so much, other than the fact I saw it coming from a mile away (and that people have become this predictable to me!) is that it's another example in a centuries long line of them, that commits a small atrocity against me, my ancestors and the historical Jesus (or whoever the myth is most closely based on) all at once. As a boy, like everyone else, I had this image of Jesus thrust upon me as being this tall, longhaired, muscular, very northern/eastern European dude. I've since grown to eerily resemble that image, while learning the real Jesus (or at least the people he is based on) are nothing like that, and wanting to know him (and them) more, but finding nothing but more lies and propaganda save for the few scraps of objectivity that can be found. And all the while, I've been hated for what I am, made to feel inferior, while looking like and trying my damnedest to live like what I had been taught to believe was the ideal. Now we come full circle. Behold! The ideal is the very thing you were taught was the epitome of evil all your fucking life! Surprise!

Bullshit! This guy's idea of Jesus, Christianity, the ideal of humanity or even just common decency has more in common with Satanism (of the LeVey variety, which btw is the worst because it's the least sincere in its belief in anything but itself) than even with the average person's understanding of capitalism, which as I understand it, is not what Occupy is against! Hell, even the Romans believed you had to throw some bread out there with the fucking circuses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...   Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus was a Markent Fundamentalist and Occupy are dirty Romano-Jews...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Angry Dome-
Jump to: