General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lauren Scruggs accident

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

Lauren Scruggs accident Empty
PostSubject: Lauren Scruggs accident   Lauren Scruggs accident Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am

I know, I'm just terrible.
The way I see it though she would have been better off dead, the most tragic thing about the accident is she survived.

In case you hadn't heard, she was a model/fashion blogger, she walked into the propeller on a single engined small private plane, lost her left hand, her shoulder, face and skull were severely damaged, she may lose her left eye...

She's apparently a really nice person, just awful something like that would happen to her.

What I find mind boggling though is that according to her parents, she went to the front of the plane to thank the pilot... But the cockpit is behind the propeller...

I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Scruggs accident   Lauren Scruggs accident Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Foxy_Boy wrote:
What I find mind boggling though is that according to her parents, she went to the front of the plane to thank the pilot... But the cockpit is behind the propeller...

I'm confused.

Never underestimate a blonde, but more importantly, never overestimate one either.
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

Humor : sarcasim

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Scruggs accident   Lauren Scruggs accident Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 pm

now i feel bad for laughing at Indiana Jones for getting jacked up D:
Okay.jpg

that does sucks though

Foxy_Boy wrote:

I'm confused.
Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Scruggs accident   Lauren Scruggs accident Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20553981,00.html?hpt=hp_t2

wait what i didn't read the thread
we're still talking about the grunge icon guy, right?
what year is it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauren Scruggs accident   Lauren Scruggs accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauren Scruggs accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: