General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread

Go down 
+35
TangoDelahunt
ReddenAB
Maya
Ouiji
Kaiser
Butterflygoddess
Tank Abuse
KigRatel
Zaraphayx
SirRob
Jesusfish
Zoe
jcstinks
katmandu
Lucan
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
8-bit
Southpaw
Zenia
Lucy
Brace
Fable
DaBigX26
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
Taz
greg-the-fox
Riv
Kaizy
Monochrome Kanon
MiloTime
Lunar
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Brace wrote:
He sounds like an asshole. You can do better.
I have better and this guy is really interesting I guess.
Like he supports me, and likes me, he just doesn't like what is in my pants.
I don't want to change it though. : p
Yay.
Girlyboys who want to stay boys for the win. allthe

I thought he was getting boobs though
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:38 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I thought he was getting boobs though
But keeping the male junk. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Jesus fuck people

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Jump-to-conclusions-mat
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Brace wrote:
Jesus fuck people

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Jump-to-conclusions-mat
I love office space.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Dick =/= male, nor does not wanting to have it skinned and turned inside out into a crude approximation of a vagina. If Zylphia explicitly identifies as male then ok, but I'm not getting that impression, which makes all of this (including the pronoun stuff) kind of extremely aggravating.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Maybe let Zylphia speak for her/him/whatever-self.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:03 pm

That's fair, except for the part where you also weren't doing that >_>
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Wasn't what? Saying that Zylphia has a penis or whatever it is you are mad about this time?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

You were saying a thing which is the opposite of the thing which I'm saying. That's different from not saying anything (IE, from letting Zylphia speak for herself).
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:27 pm

... So I am putting words in Zylphias mouth? No... he/she/whatever-pronoun (I am not sure which Zylphia prefers atm) said themselves that there was going to be no surgery.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Yes. But no surgery doesn't mean a male gender identity. Hence the jump to conclusions mat, and the post literally saying the same thing I am repeating now in this post (IE, all of my posts in this chain of the conversation). Do you get it yet?
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 pm

On the subject, I don't like it when people assume that being transgendered absolutely and positively definitely has got to end in surgery. You can be non-op and still be your 'true' gender in my eyes.

Not directed at anyone here. Jus' sayin' while we're on the topic.

Last edited by Thlayli on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Brace wrote:
Yes. But no surgery doesn't mean a male gender identity. Hence the jump to conclusions mat, and the post literally saying the same thing I am repeating now in this post (IE, all of my posts in this chain of the conversation). Do you get it yet?

Er, she didn't call zylphia male. She said that Zylphia would be "keeping male junk." That is biologically accurate, seeing as though testicles produce "small motile gametes," thereby meeting the biological definition of male.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 pm

*shrug* Ahkmill is probably just speaking form his own perspective... as a femmeboy. You might want to try not being totally offended at every gender identity topic. Some people just don't know the right way to address someone... you don't need to jump in every time.

edit: Oh, that is the post you were talking about. Boo freaking hoo. Sorry, but a penis is biologically male. That is what I am talking about. I try to use euphemisms for genitalia when on a PG13 (well it is supposed to be) forum.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm

I was more referring to the general turn the conversation had taken, which you seemed to be complicit with, on account of quoting a post that used a male pronoun only to add onto it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 pm

I like how the YAAAYYY thread already had a paltry performance compared to the BAAWWWW thread, and has now seemingly said "fuck it" and just turned into one.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Yay! The book I'm reading is showing signs of finally getting going. megusta
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Brace wrote:
I was more referring to the general turn the conversation had taken, which you seemed to be complicit with, on account of quoting a post that used a male pronoun only to add onto it.

Well, in over a year of being around Zylphia, I've never heard a preference to be called one gender or the other. But the account has no gender selected. And in most English-speaking countries, the male pronoun is used in ambiguous cases (since using "they" is grammatically incorrect, and using "it" is considered rude and dehumanizing). If Zylphia had a preference, I think he would have expressed it by now.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I like how the YAAAYYY thread already had a paltry performance compared to the BAAWWWW thread, and has now seemingly said "fuck it" and just turned into one.

Is that a baww or a yaay?
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Riv wrote:
If Zylphia had a preference, I think he would have expressed it by now.

I sort of took the whole "taking feminizing hormones" thing as an expression. And you know, it's not like there are that many opportunities to tell people your pronoun preferences, unless you muscle in, and not everyone is me.

Also, "they" as grammatically incorrect is a relatively recent and contrived development in the English language. We don't have an official ministry of language for English either, like we do for French or Japanese, so the decision of a bunch of random academics is pretty close to meaningless.

Last edited by Brace on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Riv wrote:
If Zylphia had a preference, I think he would have expressed it by now.
That and in all the time I've known Zylphia... since before the username change of course... there has been no problem using "he/him" and we've never been corrected. Of course, at the time Zylphia was just being a 'femmeboy' and has more recently talked about being MtF. I did send a PM asking for clarification though.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Riv wrote:
Is that a baww or a yaay?

more like a boo, followed by this YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 22269625
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Hardee's is offering awesome meals for like, $5. Fuckin' big ones, too. BFF, guess where we're going next weekend. megusta
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm

okay, I just found an affordable, decent amp. this shit's going down.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Alright, so I am back after my almost 12 hour nap session.
I will attempt to clear things up.

1. I am biologically male.

2. I am transgender.

3. I have huge discomfort with the thought of surgery.

4. I identify to myself as a girl.

5. Most people I know see me as a girl.

6. Some people still call me Edie (which is a girl name) rather than Zylphia, or Thomas.

7. I really like it when people call me a girl, or think of me as one. (like my neighbors)

Ummm... if you have a question I'll answer it.

So yeah, I'm a non-op MtF who doesn't mind having a penis, as Gender is not physical, but psychological, sex I will always be male as I have xy, and not xx.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:27 am

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Alright, so I am back after my almost 12 hour nap session.
I will attempt to clear things up.

1. I am biologically male.

2. I am transgender.

3. I have huge discomfort with the thought of surgery.

4. I identify to myself as a girl.

5. Most people I know see me as a girl.

6. Some people still call me Edie (which is a girl name) rather than Zylphia, or Thomas.

7. I really like it when people call me a girl, or think of me as one. (like my neighbors)

Ummm... if you have a question I'll answer it.

So yeah, I'm a non-op MtF who doesn't mind having a penis, as Gender is not physical, but psychological, sex I will always be male as I have xy, and not xx.

eh, you're far from the first person here to identify as transgender, so it's nothing new or confusing to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Thread
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next