General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 6

Go down 
+22
Viva
Lemonchronicles
Jesusfish
Fable
Zenia
Dev
Brace
Daisy The Bunny
kyle19
Kaizy
Lucy
Pliio
8-bit
Trey
blackfuredfox
Lunar
Wolf-Bone
Riv
Monochrome Kanon
greg-the-fox
Taz
MiloTime
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:19 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I got to play with a bunneh rabbit today.

I've never seen a bunny in RL Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
I am british.
Me too. British... Columbian. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm mostly scottish and irish.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 pm

as far as I'm concerned you're all Jews and Jew enablers

Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Good thing I'm not nearly as tempting as Thayli.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
as far as I'm concerned you're all Jews and Jew enablers

Lol, its funny because im a Roman Catholic.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
Good thing I'm not nearly as tempting as Thayli.
I've never seen you fly off the handle at imaginary insults pokerface
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Oh, well I get it now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm

ok so, what would you do if you found a dead dog, and you knew who the owners were?... I mean, could you get those people arrested?

seriously, it looks as if they just tossed him over their fence and left him to rot in public
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm

MiloTime wrote:
ok so, what would you do if you found a dead dog, and you knew who the owners were?... I mean, could you get those people arrested?

seriously, it looks as if they just tossed him over their fence and left him to rot in public
Ja, id check the phone book for the animal services and report it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

You know who else was Roman Catholic?
Hitler!

MiloTime wrote:
ok so, what would you do if you found a dead dog, and you knew who the owners were?

I have a vague mental image and I want it to stay that way

MiloTime wrote:
... I mean, could you get those people arrested?

No, but they could probably get you arrested for it.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

You know who else was Roman Catholic?
Hitler!

MiloTime wrote:
ok so, what would you do if you found a dead dog, and you knew who the owners were?

I have a vague mental image and I want it to stay that way

MiloTime wrote:
... I mean, could you get those people arrested?

No, but they could probably get you arrested for it.
Lol, jk. Im actually a self loathing Jew.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Ja, id check the phone book for the animal services and report it.

I did. they told me to call sanitation department. I called them, they told me to call retrieval.

it was shenanigans
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 pm

My triple boot system is seemingly fully configured. Wireless card works in Snow Leopard, Windows 7, and Mint 12. Sound works in all three, all three have been updated (including Snow Leopard, which resulted in LITERALLY EVERYTHING breaking temporarily, sending me into panic mode), and I've installed all the programs I could think of to want on all three... except for some audio editing stuff that was kind of the point of installing OSX, because it's actually too large for the partition I installed it on

lol

but anyway, that will be remedied once I install a 1TB HDD where the optical bay is. Then I will basically have a portable awesomebox that will do everything except game. And that's fine, because I have plenty enough indie games/roms to play without being able to literally throw my time into a black hole like Skyrim while at school or whatever.

Other news: I'm riding my new motorcycle to a friend's birthday party at a dyke bar today, and today I passed the pre-screening process for an IBM call center position. Oh, and I don't qualify for a tax refund, appararently

Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:

Lol, jk. Im actually a self loathing Jew.

An alarming number of people still think Hitler was one of those.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Milo, you have let the poor dead corpse down... for shame.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:51 pm

itt: people completely missing my point
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 pm

aha wow, apparently a rumor that xbox 720 won't let you play used games. lol
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Thlayli wrote:
itt: people completely missing my point
Awe, I'm sorry Thayli. :c
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:55 pm

:c
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 pm

MiloTime wrote:
aha wow, apparently a rumor that xbox 720 won't let you play used games. lol

theoretically, PS3s and Xbox 360s could function the same way with all but a firmware update. I think they know they can't get away with pissing that many customers off that bad.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:58 pm

It's okay Thayli, I don't usually get anybody's point!
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Hmm... I was just inexplicably linked to an anthro man with breasts auto-felating himself. Thanks, Reddit!

Brace wrote:
My triple boot system is seemingly fully configured. Wireless card works in Snow Leopard, Windows 7, and Mint 12. Sound works in all three, all three have been updated (including Snow Leopard, which resulted in LITERALLY EVERYTHING breaking temporarily, sending me into panic mode), and I've installed all the programs I could think of to want on all three... except for some audio editing stuff that was kind of the point of installing OSX, because it's actually too large for the partition I installed it on

lol

but anyway, that will be remedied once I install a 1TB HDD where the optical bay is. Then I will basically have a portable awesomebox that will do everything except game. And that's fine, because I have plenty enough indie games/roms to play without being able to literally throw my time into a black hole like Skyrim while at school or whatever.

Other news: I'm riding my new motorcycle to a friend's birthday party at a dyke bar today, and today I passed the pre-screening process for an IBM call center position. Oh, and I don't qualify for a tax refund, appararently

Okay.jpg

What are you planning to format the second drive as? I've found it pretty hard to find a format that plays well with all three systems. MacOS Extended Journaled is the only one that gives OSX reasonable access/search speeds, but Windows doesn't like it. FAT32 is compatible with all three, but has filesize limitations, and NTFS is inaccessible to OSX (There's a plugin for NTFS2, but it didn't work for me).

Also, kind of a weird thing, it seems like when I boot Linux, the permissions on my OSX partition seem to get fudged. Might just be my machine, though. Look out for it.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Super late, I know, but Milo, it's not even about being opposite. I've seen and heard about gay men who are just outright nasty to women. Luckily I've never met one. Nor have I ever met a lesbian who hates men; if anything, they just don't associate with boys.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:08 pm

I bought myself a new keyboard fuck yeah

General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 MS_800_Wireless%20Keyboard_Mouse

I REALLY needed a number pad, and having Windows-specific buttons is nice (for Boot Camp) It works for Mac too, and the volume controls and play/pause button work on Mac which is great. But the function keys don't do anything on Mac which kinda sucks.

The plastic feels a little cheap but it was only $30 and the keys feel fine. (The ones made from nicer materials were all $70,$80+) I will have some trouble getting used to it though and it's a bit loud. (well I'm a loud typer...) It came with a mouse and they share the same micro usb receiver. The thing that sucks though is my computer only has 2 usb slots (yeah I KNOW! wtf Apple!!) so if I want to use my nicer Logitech mouse with it I have no usb slot free, unless I use a usb hub... the Microsoft mouse isn't bad though. It seems a little less responsive but I can't tell if it's because I'm just not used to it yet. But how cheap this thing is worries me inglip

Oh well if it breaks it was cheap anyway so I really don't care Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 6   General Time Wasting Thread 6 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 6
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next