General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Game you Played

Go down 
+9
Lucy
Zenia
Taz
Daisy The Bunny
Lunar
Yuzani
Monochrome Kanon
Kaizy
MiloTime
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Last Game you Played - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:
Mortal Kombat-Special Forces

3/10

This game is pretty bad. Bad voice acting, dumb cheesy dialogue, game was rushed, it's kinda short. The intro is pretty much the whole game in a nutshell.

I still like it, though. I think it's actually kinda fun sometimes.

what the hell? I've never heard of this game. then again, I was never a fan of mortal kombat.

anyway

still life: 7/10

yes, I'm a fan of point and click games :V
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:05 pm

MiloTime wrote:

Ever played Clock Tower? :U
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:06 pm

MiloTime wrote:

lol
you mean like the stuff my mom plays?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:12 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

lol
you mean like the stuff my mom plays?

just... just die Okay.jpg

and kanon, no I haven't, but I know a lot about it lol. I even considered the scene where the guy comes after you with the scissors to be one of my worst childhood nightmares pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Twisted Metal: Black
7/10

I don't know if it's just this version that game with TM 2012, but enemies keep randomly spawning 100% HP out of nowhere. What the hell.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Monochrome Kanon wrote:

3/10

This game is pretty bad. Bad voice acting, dumb cheesy dialogue, game was rushed, it's kinda short. The intro is pretty much the whole game in a nutshell.

I remember I actually really liked that game. My favorite game at the time was Smackdown and I thought it had comparable graphics, meaning pretty good for the time, plus it was one of the first games I ever played that had that kind of variety to the combat. I loved being able to snipe oblivious enemies from a distance. I think it was mainly because I'd tried Sub Zero Mythologies which I loved the look and concept of, but found soul-crushingly difficult, so this was like the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Monochrome Kanon wrote:

3/10

I remember I actually really liked that game. My favorite game at the time was Smackdown and I thought it had comparable graphics, meaning pretty good for the time, plus it was one of the first games I ever played that had that kind of variety to the combat. I loved being able to snipe oblivious enemies from a distance. I think it was mainly because I'd tried Sub Zero Mythologies which I loved the look and concept of, but found soul-crushingly difficult, so this was like the next best thing.
Oh god I remember Sub Zero, infact I think I still have a copy sitting in my room. I could never make it past the godddamned jumps with the wind gusts.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Kanon

Monochrome Kanon

Humor : Maybe

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:26 pm

The only thing i found hard in mythologies (as a kid) was the timed jumps in the wind level. Other than that, I thought it was a great game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/monochromekanon/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Game you Played   Last Game you Played - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Game you Played
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2