General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions thread

Go down 
+34
XoPachi
Ouiji
Percy
Sam 007 NL
Monochrome Kanon
tallylol
AthenaiS
SirRob
Vega
Zaraphayx
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Maya
Kaiser
Jesusfish
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
Lucan
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
jcstinks
blackfuredfox
Riv
Brace
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Daisy The Bunny
Kaizy
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Taz
greg-the-fox
Lunar
MiloTime
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

Confessions thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 am

therapists are so expensive lol.

this should be a fun anxiety-filled week. ok so I'll look up therapists. if I can fucking afford it
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 am

eh, I just talked to my friend about it...

he didn't know I felt this way
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 am

MiloTime wrote:

Communication is one important step when you fell depressed. Probably something good will come out from telling your friend Smile

Well my confessions are:

-I needed 10 minutes to figure out how to search new posts here Embarassed
-And I have a tail fetish Rolling Eyes

I dont know why, but tails hypnotize me everytime I see one. When I'm playing with mi aunt's dog, I usually keep staring at his tail when I'm rubbing his belly. I think I like the way it moves and swings in the air or just the fluffyness( Question ) of it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 am

Kaiser wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Communication is one important step when you fell depressed. Probably something good will come out from telling your friend Smile

it's going to get around, and soon everyone I know will look at me differently. they'll see me as that guy who tried to kill himself multiple times and even failed at doing that.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:34 am

Kaiser wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Well my confessions are:

-I needed 10 minutes to figure out how to search new posts here Embarassed
-And I have a tail fetish Rolling Eyes

I dont know why, but tails hypnotize me everytime I see one. When I'm playing with mi aunt's dog, I usually keep staring at his tail when I'm rubbing his belly. I think I like the way it moves and swings in the air or just the fluffyness( Question ) of it.

wait you mean like wagging tails turn you on?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:55 am

edit: wrong thread lol.

and tails are nice I guess
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 am

Ryan, that is the OPPOSITE of being positive.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 am

Taz wrote:
Ryan, that is the OPPOSITE of being positive.

you mean suicide? no... no, I suppose it isn't very positive.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 am

MiloTime wrote:

this should be a fun anxiety-filled week. ok so I'll look up therapists. if I can fucking afford it
No this.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 am

Taz wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

No this.

it should be enough that I'm looking for a therapist.

pessimism is second nature to me. it's pretty much impossible for me to think any other way
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Milo, just sayin', I got the name of someone close to me who committed suicide tattooed on my chest. Losing him was the most painful experience I've ever been through, and you really do not want to put those people who are close to you through the same thing. Trust me on that one.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

melomethis wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Im having a very peculiar thought right now. I want to kill myself but I don't know why. Its like Ive just grown bored with life and don't really care for it anymore. Like a weird sort of being content with things.

You need to sit down and talk with your friends and family about this stuff.
What would I tell them? It doesn't even make sense to me. Like I said, its like im just content with the idea of dying. I have my future set with the USAF, im moving in mid 2013 to California, and right now until I go to basic I have a great job doing things I like and working around 60 hours a week. I have money and friends and everything I hadn't had for years now. Its like there's not a challenge anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Lucky people don't get to commit suicide.

So fuck you. >:U
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 am

I'm going to propose tomorrow. I wish I could say that I'm ecstatic about it but after seeing so many friends get engaged and then breaking up later and hating each other it makes me just want to go to that fancy ass restaurant tomorrow and eat, all the time not talking, all the time not doing anything because Athenai's my best friend. Hell, she's one of my only friends... I just wish it could stay that way. I don't want to lose her.

I also worry too much. I worry about Athenai, my mother slowly going insane, my friends in dire situations. Hell, I even worry about Milo a fair bit and he's someone I've never met and lives thousands of kilometres away. The only person I don't worry about is myself. I don't just not care about myself, I loathe myself. I despise every part of me; I'm absolute scum. That's why I try to help everyone, that's why I'm so outgoing, so friendly, so energetic, so optimistic: Almost everything I do will positively affect someone, or at least effect a positive situation; when I don't, when I do anything for myself and myself only I'm the worst person in existence. I deserve to die and the only reason that I don't is Athenai. I've begged her to stop caring about me because then I could stop. I would stop caring what others think of me, I'd stop pleasing everyone else, I'd just stop. I'd stop myself from being alive. Under this confident, friendly shell is nothing more than a selfish, cuntfaced, arrogant, manipulative, violent emotional wreck with a great ass. And it is not an ass worth living for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Good luck, Greg.

I remember when I proposed to Kanon and he said yes. Butterflies, my nigga. Butterflies~
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Lucky people don't get to commit suicide.

So fuck you. >:U

well I... GET to... but I don't want to pokerface

@greg: why are you worried about me? am I... part of your engagement?!
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Versailles' "Truth" video didn't really impress me that much. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Sometimes I get thrown into huge panic attacks because I'm a very paranoid person. Now is one of those times and I really don't want to sit through it. I just want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm locked down because things hurt too much. It's funny because they really shouldn't hurt this much.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:27 am

Brace wrote:
I'm locked down because things hurt too much. It's funny because they really shouldn't hurt this much.
Sorry for the slow reply, but what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Nothing. I'm graduating college with three degrees and trying to figure out whether I actually need four, five, or six instead. I'm contemplating moving to Maine to live with my boyfriend. I'm just kind of scared of the world. I have a lot of options but they all seem hollow because there's nothing to guarantee that people won't be shitty to me, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and due to all the debt I've taken on and other obligations I'm going to have to work, even if my coworkers do end up being torture to work with.
Back to top Go down
Maya

Maya

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:11 pm

MiloTime wrote:
no, for such a neat guy it seems sometimes like you're secretly on the verge of going insane from shit at home.

idk why i'd worry about some random i met on the internet. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/egregrious
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 pm

GregStriata wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
no, for such a neat guy it seems sometimes like you're secretly on the verge of going insane from shit at home.

idk why i'd worry about some random i met on the internet. :/

well, I'm just naturally neurotic. everything freaks me out lol.
Back to top Go down
Jesusfish

Jesusfish

Humor : μελαγχολία

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Sometimes I get thrown into huge panic attacks because I'm a very paranoid person. Now is one of those times and I really don't want to sit through it. I just want it to stop.

I dealt with panic attacks for several years, and I found the best way to deal with them was through going outside and taking a walk. The panic attacks stopped around the first time I had my first psychotic episode at 16, and I haven't had them since, but I feel you.

It sucks the worst kinds of diccks.
Back to top Go down
http://cm2dude.tumblr.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:53 pm

when I was in my christian academy when I was young, I once had a panic attack, excused myself to go to the bathroom, and wrote... well anti-christian things on the mirrors in soap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions thread   Confessions thread - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions thread
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next