General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H8ERS tryin to imatate

Go down 
+5
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Daisy The Bunny
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Normally I'd laugh at something like this, even though it's about me.

However you're all fucking idiots :/

I hope you all burn in a pit of fire, or get hit by a bus when you cross the street, I hope someone hijacks an airplane and fly it into your house, the world is better off without most of you people.

You're people because men and women are beautiful creatures who love life and share compassion, you, you're all just... People, faceless, worthless, anonymous.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Why we all gotta hate, and show such distaste
For any person just like us with a different face?
My heart hangs low when I see this shit,
Can't we just be intelligent people and not fuel it?
It's all just the same, you're reasons are lame,
We're all just people, no matter race, gender, or name.
The negativity I find really fucks with my mind.
So let's try to usher in a new timeline.
Stop being whiny fucks,
Stop quaking shit like fat ducks,
Stop pissing me off with your needless bullshit, you're outta luck.
I'm done listening to all your needless smack.
It's a new time, a new place, and hating is whack.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:44 pm

foxy_boy wrote:

I hope you all burn in a pit of fire, or get hit by a bus when you cross the street, I hope someone hijacks an airplane and fly it into your house, the world is better off without most of you people.

You're people because men and women are beautiful creatures who love life and share compassion, you, you're all just... People, faceless, worthless, anonymous.

says the one who drinks/smokes/sniffs (I assume the last part considering it's you) his problems away, get's kicked out of bars on a daily basis, beats people to an inch of their life, fucks with people for his own amusement, and then literally FUCKS people for his own amusement.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:37 pm

foxy_boy wrote:

Whatever makes you feel tough, dude.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:45 pm

foxy_boy wrote:

Was I the only one who took this as him implying he comes from some imaginary, superior breed? Like in 300 where King Leonidas' wife tells the Persian messenger "because only Spartan women produce Real Men". I think that's what he was going for. But I'm still doing the "read Foxy Boy posts as if they were being performed by Chris Crocker" thing so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Welp, Im done looking at this thread

Take it to PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H8ERS tryin to imatate   H8ERS tryin to imatate - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H8ERS tryin to imatate
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: General Discussion-
Jump to: