General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
My boyfriend is a dickhead.

BAWWWWWW
Do tell
What he'll do for random people he wont do for me.

Such as things involving cock. :U
Weird, those are usually the people you WANT to do that for
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Two AFBs just got knocked off my list. One, Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton because the USAF doesn't like stationing people close to home. They think ill get in trouble with my friends here. The Nellis AFB because its a fighter base. The two that takes its place, Edwards AFB in Bakersfield, California and Beale AFB also in California but in some town I don't care to know about because it wasn't in Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 am

So last night I went out with a few friends, one of whom was a girl I'd been kinda interested in. We went back to my friend's place and this girl and my other friend had a few drinks... needless to say, my crush and I pretty much had sex. We stayed up all night and in the morning she asked me to be her girlfriend, and of course I said yes. She has A LOT of issues, all of which I'm willing to deal with because I'm too nice of a person. Then she sent me a message when I got back home, telling me "So sorry for asking you out :/"

What the fuck. Of course, the one time I get close to a girl, I'm not even dating her and she breaks up with me.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Lunar wrote:
So last night I went out with a few friends, one of whom was a girl I'd been kinda interested in. We went back to my friend's place and this girl and my other friend had a few drinks... needless to say, my crush and I pretty much had sex. We stayed up all night and in the morning she asked me to be her girlfriend, and of course I said yes. She has A LOT of issues, all of which I'm willing to deal with because I'm too nice of a person. Then she sent me a message when I got back home, telling me "So sorry for asking you out :/"

What the fuck. Of course, the one time I get close to a girl, I'm not even dating her and she breaks up with me.

So basically you knew this person had issues, and decided to go out with her anyway, and then were surprised when she immediately ended it basically just to make herself feel empowered... yeah ok
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Lunar wrote:

So basically you knew this person had issues, and decided to go out with her anyway, and then were surprised when she immediately ended it basically just to make herself feel empowered... yeah ok
I'm actually not all that surprised. Just hurt. And yes, I did choose to go out with her, because I wanted to give her a chance.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:01 pm

I can't find my happy place...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
yeah, speaking of that
um, guys?
look, i know milo's a douche and everything
but don't you think this kind of sheds light on why?
that one pic shows he was basically assaulted
and god knows how that man treats his wife
come on, most of us lash out over less
or at least would've at one point in our lives
this guy needs some help
help with his issues, yes
but help just getting out of that situation

I'm wondering if that'll shape out who I become. I've always seen that in the media. some guy gets abused by his parents, then turns out to be a psycho.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
yeah, speaking of that
um, guys?
this guy needs some help

I'm wondering if that'll shape out who I become. I've always seen that in the media. some guy gets abused by his parents, then turns out to be a psycho.
You dont seem the type to go on a shooting rampage

Much too docile
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
yeah, speaking of that
um, guys?
this guy needs some help

Much too docile

no, just self harm down the line. nobody has to worry about me attempting going after anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:23 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:
yeah, speaking of that
um, guys?
this guy needs some help

Much too docile

no, just self harm down the line. nobody has to worry about me attempting going after anyone else.
Self harm isnt good either Seriously?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

I probably never would anyway. I'm kind of a goreaphobe. I used to run out of the room in panic whenever someone would accidentally get a cut or something lol.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 am

My girlfriend just found out that her ex cheated on her. And now she doesn't trust me. I can understand it, because we've only been together for a few days... but we've still spent about 90% of that time together, so I fell pretty fast for her.

I don't know... I want to be with her so much, but I feel so inadequate and I want so badly to do right by her and show her I would never hurt her or run around on her.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Are you never gonna give her up?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Are you never gonna give her up?
Never gonna let her down.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 pm

She knows the rules, and so do you. Just make sure she knows that you're thinking of a full commitment.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:17 am

that awkward moment when someone comes across a REALLY old profile of yours from a site you used to go on.

when you don't want people to know how... flaming you were back then...
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 am

Goddamn it, Milo. Seriously? You ruined it.

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:30 am

oh... ok fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:20 pm

I had another nightmare last night. I can kinda remember this one a bit more. It was on the moon and I was trying to get the booster to work on the Lunar Lander to return to orbit. There was an explosion on the side which threw me back into a dark crater and ignited the boosters sending the lander off into space. I started getting really cold, like actually cold because I woke up freezing. My chest started hurting from the cold as I tried to crawl to the light on the other side of the crater. The helmet started to freeze on the inside with ice forming and parts of it shutting down. About when I couldn't move anymore from the ice on my joints and the freezing of my insides, I saw a shape glowing, then I woke up again in a very cold sweat, tearing up, and convulsing.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:38 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I had another nightmare last night. I can kinda remember this one a bit more. It was on the moon and I was trying to get the booster to work on the Lunar Lander to return to orbit. There was an explosion on the side which threw me back into a dark crater and ignited the boosters sending the lander off into space. I started getting really cold, like actually cold because I woke up freezing. My chest started hurting from the cold as I tried to crawl to the light on the other side of the crater. The helmet started to freeze on the inside with ice forming and parts of it shutting down. About when I couldn't move anymore from the ice on my joints and the freezing of my insides, I saw a shape glowing, then I woke up again in a very cold sweat, tearing up, and convulsing.

That's intense...

And really detailed, for a dream.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

That's intense...

And really detailed, for a dream.
I said before in another thread that I've been having nightmares lately. Today was the first day I wrote it down. Normally after I calmed down I would just sit for a bit and forget the nightmare. I still don't understand what it means but im napping through out the day to make up for my lack of sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 am

So My last Grandparent died about an hour ago.
I couldn't go see him because work training.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Do any of you know somebody who's so stupid and incompetent, who screws up so much, in cases where screwing up is barely even possible, that you start to think he must actually be brilliant and fucking things up on purpose?

That's mah dad!
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:04 pm

I never thought someone over the internet had enough power to fuck over what little of a social life I had left.

it took 5 years of someone stalking me, trying to convince everyone what he saw me as, and I think he's done it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:55 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I never thought someone over the internet had enough power to fuck over what little of a social life I had left.

it took 5 years of someone stalking me, trying to convince everyone what he saw me as, and I think he's done it.

Huh?

I think you're a good guy. :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next