General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah

Go down 
+29
Zaraphayx
Vega
Tank Abuse
Butterflygoddess
Kangarooboy
Aetius
PerCake
SirRob
Lemonchronicles
katmandu
Zoe
Lucy
8-bit
Daisy The Bunny
Lucan
lurker17
Zenia
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Joeyyy
blackfuredfox
Riv
jcstinks
Kaizy
Taz
melomeltsinmilosmouth
MiloTime
Lunar
Brace
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 am

Ive been in this shitty rut all week, and my temper has shown

A combination of a lot of work plus a lack of sleep has made me exceptionally irritable all week and Ive been lashing out at people if they try to bug me
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Butterflygoddess wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
my mother is back in the hospital. she can't get herself up anymore when she so much as sits down

Okay.jpg She's been having bad luck this year huh?

Sorry to hear that.

hm, more like a bad... 45 years. it's also her fault though. she spent most of her life doing pretty much every drug known to man. only up until 10 years ago, she settled with less severe stuff, and after a few years, we finally convinced her to stick with just smoking. plus all the tumors she's had removed, the surgeries she's had.... it's a little terrifying to know of how many parts of her body has not only been fucked with, but removed altogether. all she ever feels is pain and depression. it hurts to see that
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:58 am

It's almost midnight. One of my sort-of friends calls me and is like "hey I'm in your neighborhood, I wanna see you".

First of all. What the FUCK are you doing near my neighborhood this late? Second. Why the FUCK is my complete cunt of an ex driving you through MY NEIGHBORHOOD. I think I know why. My ex wanted to see me, not my sort-of friend. The phrase is "forgive and forget", not "forgive and take advantage of me not being able to say no to your high, happy ass driving through my part of town this late when you know I have to be at work balls-early tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:43 am

I'm worried about BFF. He hasn't responded to any of my calls or texts and he's not online, neither here nor on Skype. He's usually up still if he doesn't have to work the next day, which he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Stupid fucking real life... Taz, give me your blood.
Back to top Go down
Ouiji

Ouiji

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 pm

I have had this tension headache for nearly 3 days now. Aspirin isn't doing the trick =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ouiji/
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Ouiji wrote:
I have had this tension headache for nearly 3 days now. Aspirin isn't doing the trick =(

Eat and sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:15 am

My mom keeps giving me shit 'cause I don't wanna air up my bike tires to take my bike up the street to work. Know why? No girl's gonna want to talk to the lame bitch who rides her fucking bike when the place is in walking distance. I'm 20 years old and about to get a car. I think I'll stick with walking.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:21 am

Whats wrong with bikes? I still ride mine around and I have a car.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 am

Lucan wrote:
But you're also probably not currently trying to talk to a girl. It's nothing against bikes, per se, it's just not a very good icebreaker. Like, at all.

Also: my dog's being put down on Tuesday evening. Guess who's the only fucking person in the household who has to work on Tuesday evening. I won't even get to be there with my baby.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 am

Lunar wrote:
Lucan wrote:
But you're also probably not currently trying to talk to a girl. It's nothing against bikes, per se, it's just not a very good icebreaker. Like, at all.

Also: my dog's being put down on Tuesday evening. Guess who's the only fucking person in the household who has to work on Tuesday evening. I won't even get to be there with my baby.

Plenty of people I know ride bikes around here and have girlfriends. Heck some ride with their girlfriends. Well at least when it's warmer out. Although if I were cruising around town on my bike picking people up would't be my priority in the first place.

Also I'm sorry about your dog. :c
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 am

Lunar wrote:
Lucan wrote:

1) I don't get it.

2) Skip.

EDIT: Wow you're job won't even give you the day off to be with your dog. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 am

I can't skip; unions are terrible to work with/for. I just started and there's no way they'd let me off to go put my dog down. They don't consider animals as family.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 am

Fuck those probation periods.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 am

Unions killed the Twinkie.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 am

blackfuredfox wrote:

And now they have no jobs.

Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

And now they have no jobs.

Very conter productive for a union. I wish Reagan was CEO of Hostess. We'd still have twinkies, donettes, cupcakes, ding dongs, and fruit pies. Why does the world hate us? 2012 is the end.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 am

Even if I did get my manager's permission to leave, I'd never hear the end of it from my mom and stepdad.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 am

Even Canada's media hasn't been very kind to the union. We had a guy call them "evil". And I have to agree. They basically threw their jobs away at a time when a lot of people would kill for any kind of job, let alone a secure, unionized job.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:25 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Even Canada's media hasn't been very kind to the union. We had a guy call them "evil". And I have to agree. They basically threw their jobs away at a time when a lot of people would kill for any kind of job, let alone a secure, unionized job.

Like I said: Dumbfucks.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

I'll put it up on here instead

Tank Abuse wrote:

I think that was just WB rubbing something unreasonable you said or did in just for a small amount of laughs or something.

Kind of like how I'll never let some of the shit he's said to me go because it was just too stupid and unreasonable.

And I don't know why you keep saying there's a bunch of people here who dislike you.

I give no fucks either way.

Butters generally likes everyone, but can't stand Psycho with a burning passion (which I found hilarious).

Lucy REALLY gives no fucks.

Riv...fuck him. Not a single fuck wa

Percy gives no fucks.

Kaiser is drowning in school so he doesn't have time to give any shits.

Generally the entire forum seems like it doesn't care, and a lot of people shit around in the chatbox a lot. You're name only comes up in once in a blue moon because I and several others don't know what your problem is with this whole "Why does everyone hate me". We don't talk shit about you at all. The only person you could argue that hates you is WB, and even he doesn't fit the bill well because the only time he's recently gotten mad at you is when you pull off shit like this.

No one here really hates you Milo. Offsite I don't know, but from what I've seen I see almost no hate.

You have no idea how frustrating it is whenever you do this shit. It's annoying even.

I think the most positive acknowledgment I've gotten in the past month alone was that one time greg the fox was drunk off his ass, and unintentionally claimed he "worries about me" lol. the only time people tell me they like me is when they're too drunk to think clearly.

ok so, why do I feel this way. if people are so willing to try to convince me otherwise, my thought-process is pretty off-rails. I can't imagine thinking of it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't have to be drunk to worry about you, Milo. I usually do when you post about not being able to have food or power or whatever it is. I don't really have anything to say though so I don't post. That doesn't mean I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Humor : Thoughtful

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Lucan wrote:
I don't have to be drunk to worry about you, Milo. I usually do when you post about not being able to have food or power or whatever it is. I don't really have anything to say though so I don't post. That doesn't mean I don't care.

THIS.
Also, you (Milo) were the one that enriched me with your music tastes, and I will always thank you for that.

Last edited by Kaiser on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 pm

lol my point being the only time I ever get any positive acknowledgment is when people are flat out incoherent.

one of the best nights I had was with a friend who was flat out drunk. he made me feel like a decent human being. like I wasn't a waste of fucking life. then the next day, he couldn't remember any of it.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Lucan wrote:

THIS.
Also, you (Milo) were the one that enriched me with your music tastes, and I will always thank you for that.

really? I'd ask what bands, but I have so little music, I'm pretty sure I already know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah   BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW Thread 3: Hatas be jammin mah weed brah
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next