General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

BAWW thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:50 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Zenia wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm going to have to think of an excuse as to why I'm not eating turkey.
"I don't like turkey."

XD I had to try to avoid the turkey any time my mother cooked it. She always overcooks poultry and it makes it sooooooo dry it is gross and you need a ton of gravy (which I don't usually like) to make it edible. I don't know why she has such trouble. I am ace at cooking poultry. XD

well they cook lot's of other meats. they quite literally put meat in everything they cook.
Something tells me you wouldn't like Germany. The actually do put meat in everything, once reason I really want to go there. I mean hell brauschwiger (a favorite of mine on crackers) is pork liver stuffed into pork intestine with salt, they got one I've been dyin to try called, Blöd wurst, which is pretty much, meat and blood. Im not trying to gross you out, but damnit now im hungry.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:56 pm

That reminds me. I have a nice little roast (beef) that I am gonna cook. I think I will do it tomorrow though, 'cause it is already too late and I want to have a freshly baked loaf of bread to make sammiches with. Ooh, and sauteed mushrooms. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 am

blackfuredfox wrote:

Something tells me you wouldn't like Germany. The actually do put meat in everything, once reason I really want to go there. I mean hell brauschwiger (a favorite of mine on crackers) is pork liver stuffed into pork intestine with salt, they got one I've been dyin to try called, Blöd wurst, which is pretty much, meat and blood. Im not trying to gross you out, but damnit now im hungry.

Reminds me of Klingons
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:08 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Zenia wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I'm going to have to think of an excuse as to why I'm not eating turkey.
"I don't like turkey."

XD I had to try to avoid the turkey any time my mother cooked it. She always overcooks poultry and it makes it sooooooo dry it is gross and you need a ton of gravy (which I don't usually like) to make it edible. I don't know why she has such trouble. I am ace at cooking poultry. XD

well they cook lot's of other meats. they quite literally put meat in everything they cook.

It's funny how, as a typical American, eating liver sounds downright nasty to me. But, unless you are eating fruits and vegetables, liver and brain are pretty much the only foodstuffs that have enough vitamin C in them.

BAWWWW. I would make a terrible vegetarian, AND a terrible carnivore.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Vella C Raptor

Vella C Raptor

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Vegetarians/vegans and people with a mostly carnivorous diet are less sexually attractive and have a lower sperm count.

The more you know.
Back to top Go down
http://furaffinity.net/user/vellacraptor
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Vella C Raptor wrote:
Vegetarians/vegans and people with a mostly carnivorous diet are less sexually attractive and have a lower sperm count.

The more you know.

so I'm ugly?.... aw
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Bawww I wish I had money Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 pm

I'd never abandon you as a friend.

*2 months later*

I don't think we should talk anymore

lol
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:23 pm

OH FUCK MY FINGERS
What I get for never practicing guitar and then trying to pick it up again
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Trey wrote:
Same
I figured I need $150-$200 a month to cover fast food and gas, my parents supporting me otherwise. I wanted to try to make that up in commissions, but that's a lot of commissions...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:29 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Trey wrote:
Same
I figured I need $150-$200 a month to cover fast food and gas, my parents supporting me otherwise. I wanted to try to make that up in commissions, but that's a lot of commissions...

at least you have a means of money. I don't even have enough for a single package of ramen... and that shit is 30 cents.

it's actually so bad here, even craigslist is out of jobs for people.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:37 pm

MiloTime wrote:
at least you have a means of money. I don't even have enough for a single package of ramen... and that shit is 30 cents.

sell your body :3c
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

yea, as if people want my body. lol
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

If you are selling I'll buy!
Back to top Go down
Vella C Raptor

Vella C Raptor

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:54 am

MiloTime wrote:
Vella C Raptor wrote:

The more you know.

so I'm ugly?.... aw

More that you have unbalance pheromones.
Therefore less effective at attracting a "mate"
Back to top Go down
Trey

Trey

Humor : Um...what goes here?

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 am

Zylphia_Armstrong wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

If you are selling I'll buy!

I lol'd...also why the fuck does everyone keep calling me cute? It makes no sense what so ever @.@
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TreyDobe?feature=mhee#p/f
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 am

Vella C Raptor wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Vella C Raptor wrote:

The more you know.

so I'm ugly?.... aw

More that you have unbalance pheromones.
Therefore less effective at attracting a "mate"

so this explains the 21 years of being alone eh? the reason people won't even so much as look in my direction, is because I don't eat meat? :U
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 am

MiloTime wrote:
so this explains the 21 years of being alone eh? the reason people won't even so much as look in my direction, is because I don't eat meat? :U
Maybe you have to wait for the "right one" to grow up and become legal? That is apparently what I had to do. XD I was single until just after I turned 28. XD I guess I had to wait for FF to become legal. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Keep finding out that artist I love are dirty tracers
If you trace, you're dead to me >:C
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:22 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Tracing is addicting though. It's so easy to make something that looks great... I do try to avoid it though, because I don't like feeling cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

actually greg, as much as my art skills suck, I've never once traced. the most I've done was stare at a picture and try to get something out of it. but that was when I was starting out.

...thinking back on it, maybe not tracing is the reason I still suck :I
Back to top Go down
Vella C Raptor

Vella C Raptor

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:41 pm

MiloTime wrote:

IT'S POSSIBLE. o 0o

Ooo on the tracing note, it bugs the shit outta me when people think tracing = referencing.

NO.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Vella C Raptor wrote:
Ooo on the tracing note, it bugs the shit outta me when people think tracing = referencing.

NO.
You can have a drawing that's so heavily referenced it might as well have been traced.
There's a world of difference between the two though, and copying something is one of the best things you can do to learn. If I ever do that I'll always link to my source, like I did with my avatar. Or I'll just use a picture I took myself, which is better. The problem is when people take other people's original ideas and claim them as their own.
Back to top Go down
FoxeyHound

FoxeyHound

Humor : Non-Sequitur

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:09 pm

No one I invited came to see me perform tonight...

...I feel shitty.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 pm

I think I feel unfit to live here now, since my step dad just told me that the next time my mom leaves for work, and it's just me and him, he'll "knock me the fuck out, and then kill me"

:U

this is what happens when the internet get's shut off for a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next