General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAWW thread

Go down 
+25
Lemonchronicles
DaBigX26
Pliio
Barnabus
Aetius
8-bit
Brace
Lucy
Monochrome Kanon
Spawts
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Darkwing
Lunar
FoxeyHound
Taz
Vella C Raptor
Zenia
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Trey
MiloTime
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Riv
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

BAWW thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:53 am

My friend is sleeping on a park bench and Im the only one he can talk to at this point and I just dont know how to comfort him anymore...Im like completely useless in aiding him and I feel like crap because of that
The amount of emotional stress I get from all my friends venting their serious life problems to me makes me feel so bad because I cant do shit to help them except say the equivalent of "there, there" till the T H E R keys break
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 am

Kaizy wrote:
My friend is sleeping on a park bench and Im the only one he can talk to at this point and I just dont know how to comfort him anymore...Im like completely useless in aiding him and I feel like crap because of that
The amount of emotional stress I get from all my friends venting their serious life problems to me makes me feel so bad because I cant do shit to help them except say the equivalent of "there, there" till the T H E R keys break

having been homeless three separate times, I could uh... give advice >_>

or I could just say, try and find ANYone. just a good friend or something to take him in for a night or two. that's what I did with azure. when I heard he was homeless, I told him I had a friend near where he lives, and that he could take him in for a few nights.

one of the biggest issues with being homeless believe it or not, is the feeling of loneliness. it really does help to find someone to take him in, even if it is just for a day or two. it's not just about eating, or finding a warm bed. it's also about keeping company
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:00 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

having been homeless three separate times, I could uh... give advice >_>

or I could just say, try and find ANYone. just a good friend or something to take him in for a night or two. that's what I did with azure. when I heard he was homeless, I told him I had a friend near where he lives, and that he could take him in for a few nights.

one of the biggest issues with being homeless believe it or not, is the feeling of loneliness. it really does help to find someone to take him in, even if it is just for a day or two. it's not just about eating, or finding a warm bed. it's also about keeping company
He doesnt have anywhere to go at this point
He was staying at a friends for a day but his friends mother came home and I guess he couldnt stay
I dont think he has anyone left out there to go to...its just a big fucking mess that spiraled down into this, Im pretty much the only one who can keep him company at this point
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 am

Kaizy wrote:

He was staying at a friends for a day but his friends mother came home and I guess he couldnt stay
I dont think he has anyone left out there to go to...its just a big fucking mess that spiraled down into this, Im pretty much the only one who can keep him company at this point

don't think for a second that you're not doing enough for him. I know the feeling of wanting the best for him, or even wishing you could take him in, but just being there for him probably means more to him than you could imagine.

maybe every now and then have him "spend the night at your house" (of course, I don't know the situation, so it might be more complicated than that)
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

don't think for a second that you're not doing enough for him. I know the feeling of wanting the best for him, or even wishing you could take him in, but just being there for him probably means more to him than you could imagine.

maybe every now and then have him "spend the night at your house" (of course, I don't know the situation, so it might be more complicated than that)
Yeah he lives halfway across the country, I dont think thats a possibility
Like I said, all I can do is keep saying "its gonna get better" and hope he starts feeling better
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 am

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Yeah he lives halfway across the country, I dont think thats a possibility
Like I said, all I can do is keep saying "its gonna get better" and hope he starts feeling better

eh... well good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:16 am

MiloTime wrote:
Exactly

And what kills me is, theres one person that should be comforting him to SOME degree but wont
Im not saying anything because Im trying to keep a lot of the personal shit out of this, but this person should at least have the decency as a fucking human being to comfort the poor dude whos sleeping on a bench somewhere
OH WOE IS YOU IF YOU CANT SO MUCH AS SEND A SINGLE TEXT ASKING "ARE YOU OKAY" OH THE DRAMA IT WOULD FUCKING BRING TO YOUR PERFECT EXISTANCE TO DO SUCH A THING
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:24 am

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Exactly

And what kills me is, theres one person that should be comforting him to SOME degree but wont
Im not saying anything because Im trying to keep a lot of the personal shit out of this, but this person should at least have the decency as a fucking human being to comfort the poor dude whos sleeping on a bench somewhere
OH WOE IS YOU IF YOU CANT SO MUCH AS SEND A SINGLE TEXT ASKING "ARE YOU OKAY" OH THE DRAMA IT WOULD FUCKING BRING TO YOUR PERFECT EXISTANCE TO DO SUCH A THING

I don't understand what kind of personal shit could keep you from checking up on him.

but dude, don't blame yourself... do you know what area he's in? maybe you could help him find specific places, like homeless shelters/homeless agencies of any kind. stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:26 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Exactly

I don't understand what kind of personal shit could keep you from checking up on him.

but dude, don't blame yourself... do you know what area he's in? maybe you could help him find specific places, like homeless shelters/homeless agencies of any kind. stuff like that
Yeah I know where he is...problem is its not a populated area...not even close
Its one of those really rural areas thats has a small population and most likely no shelters because he would have gone to one...hes lived there for like...ever
Back to top Go down
DaBigX26

DaBigX26

Humor : sarcasim

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:30 am

there is NOTHING that he can do? D:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:34 am

Kaizy wrote:

Its one of those really rural areas thats has a small population and most likely no shelters because he would have gone to one...hes lived there for like...ever

um, this is probably a weird question, but do you know the general area he's in? last time I was homeless, I went to the library and google mapped my area. it helped me find good places to settle in. a park bench is NOT a good place to settle in. if you fall asleep in a public area, you're just asking for something bad to happen

if it's not a highly populated area... well then there's more than likely bound to be a few abandoned places.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

um, this is probably a weird question, but do you know the general area he's in? last time I was homeless, I went to the library and google mapped my area. it helped me find good places to settle in. a park bench is NOT a good place to settle in. if you fall asleep in a public area, you're just asking for something bad to happen

if it's not a highly populated area... well then there's more than likely bound to be a few abandoned places.
Im not sure...I mean he was living in his truck a few days ago, I honestly dont know what happened to it...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 am

Kaizy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

Im not sure...I mean he was living in his truck a few days ago, I honestly dont know what happened to it...

well shit... I'm sorry kaizy. I don't know what else to say. well I hope he's ok none the less
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 am

MiloTime wrote:
well shit... I'm sorry kaizy. I don't know what else to say. well I hope he's ok none the less
Yeah, so do I
The guys been my friend for almost 5 years now, and he put up with a lot of my emotional bullshit from years ago when we first met, so I just want him to go back to being content with his life
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

Guess no one wanted to tell me about the Helferinnen, the auxiliary air force in the Luftwaffe. Some folks I reenact with are assholes.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:29 am

ugh fuuuuuck I'm getting stretch marks between my legs. I'm WAY over-stretching. I don't want to stop though... I want to be flexible :\
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:30 am

MiloTime wrote:
ugh fuuuuuck I'm getting stretch marks between my legs. I'm WAY over-stretching. I don't want to stop though... I want to be flexible :\

megusta
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:50 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

megusta

I want to get used to stretching my back too... I want to be flexible there as well... >_>
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:57 am

Why could you possibly want to be so flexi--

inglip
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:59 am

Kaizy wrote:

inglip

lol no, not that believe it or not.

I don't know why exactly. I want to know that even 10 years from now, I'll still be flexible... the moment I can't bend as far as I can now, is the moment I'll feel I'm getting too old :c

although, being flexible STILL can have it's benefits... Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:03 am

MiloTime wrote:
Kaizy wrote:

inglip

lol no, not that believe it or not.

I don't know why exactly. I want to know that even 10 years from now, I'll still be flexible... the moment I can't bend as far as I can now, is the moment I'll feel I'm getting too old :c

although, being flexible STILL can have it's benefits... Not a single fuck wa
Try TaiChi or yoga
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:40 am

I can't even touch my toes Okay.jpg
Well I can sorta, but I gotta spend like half an hour stretching to work up to it and then it hurts a lot...
I have the flexibility of a tortoise...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:12 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Well I can sorta, but I gotta spend like half an hour stretching to work up to it and then it hurts a lot...

aha, I can lay my palm face on the ground without bending my knees (I can also put my legs behind my head, ohoho murr? :U), but I'm trying to go for the hardcore flexibility. this is probably the most strenuous method of stretching I've done, but I'm getting a bit closer to being able to do the splits.... heh, OBVIOUSLY this is the most painful way to stretch, considering it's stretching the fuck out of all my groin muscles... I end up curling up in pain after I'm done >_>
Back to top Go down
Lemonchronicles

Lemonchronicles

Humor : Level 5

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:39 am

I told myself I'd work last night, then killing floor got the christmas update Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

I can touch my toes... completely wrong. My hips only bend to 45°, and my back does the rest. I'm sure it must look odd.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAWW thread   BAWW thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAWW thread
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next