General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition

Go down 
+12
8-bit
Joeyyy
melomeltsinmilosmouth
greg-the-fox
Zoe
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
blackfuredfox
Lucan
Lucy
Kaizy
Daisy The Bunny
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
It's not my belief that people like that are disgusting.

It's a fact. Not a single fuck wa
Thanks for the insult, Im glad you think so kindly of me Not a single fuck wa

You're own fault for saying really stupid things on an internet forum. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:05 pm

lol troled guize

troolled hard
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Saying someone deserves to die is one hell of a claim. I say only murderers have the right to say such things, and even then, a murderer should still be locked up.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm

By all means then arrest me. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
It's not my belief that people like that are disgusting.

It's a fact. Not a single fuck wa
Thanks for the insult, Im glad you think so kindly of me Not a single fuck wa

You're own fault for saying really stupid things on an internet forum. Not a single fuck wa
Its only as stupid as you want yourself to believe

I apologize for not sympathizing with the stupid people who like to drink, then hop in a car and endanger everyones lives and the emotional well being of their loved ones. I apologize if the fact that they choose to not only drink and drive, but utilize a cellular device to BRAG about drinking and driving on Twitter is not an admirable trait and Im not just bursting with sympathetic condolences for them when they end up getting killed by their own terrible choices.

For not showing those drunk idiots drivers sympathy, I am truly sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Lucan wrote:

Go murder someone, I'll gladly call the cops on you. c:
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Lucan wrote:

Go murder someone, I'll gladly call the cops on you. c:

I'll invite them in for a nice bowl of dead fetus stew.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:12 pm

When you say someone deserves to die, you're really speaking out of your ass. Who are you to say such a thing? You're just a dumbass who wants to feel like you're better than other people, and so you go labeling various people as someone who deserves to no longer have the right to live.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
When you say someone deserves to die, you're really speaking out of your ass. Who are you to say such a thing? You're just a dumbass who wants to feel like you're better than other people, and so you go labeling various people as someone who deserves to no longer have the right to live.
When you say someone is a disgusting excuse for a human being, you're really speaking out of your ass. Who are you to say such a thing? You're just a dumbass who wants to feel like you're better than other people, and so you go labeling various people as someone who is a horrible disgusting person for stating their opinions.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

I don't feel like I'm better then people who get behind the wheel drunk.
Not a single fuck wa

I know I am because it's a fact.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
When you say someone is a disgusting excuse for a human being, you're really speaking out of your ass. Who are you to say such a thing? You're just a dumbass who wants to feel like you're better than other people, and so you go labeling various people as someone who is a horrible disgusting person for stating their opinions.

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 577001_531598463532882_2059994246_n

The guy on the left is such a dumbass. Not a single fuck wa

Saying something stupid is stupid. Don't be such a bitch when someone points out how stupid you are, you had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Don't be such a bitch when someone points out how stupid you are, you had it coming.
Are you mad that I was able to basically insult you the same way you insulted me by just adding a couple things to your sentence?
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Don't be such a bitch when someone points out how stupid you are, you had it coming.
Are you mad that I was able to basically insult you the same way you insulted me by just adding a couple things to your sentence?

Not really, I'm just disappointed that when people find what you say to be offensive, you don't cut what you're saying.

What a great admin. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 pm

You guys are all whiny bitches Seriously?

I can't do my homework because I haven't gotten the book in the mail yet, and my class is tomorrow. Un-fucking believable, I got every other book I ordered so far... it had better not have been lost.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Not really, I'm just disappointed that when people find what you say to be offensive, you don't cut what you're saying.

I never utilized any administrative power in this argument, what the actual fuck are you even talking about?

I was simply making a point through quoting you, and using your insult as a stencil for my own
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

I never utilized any administrative power in this argument, what the actual fuck are you even talking about?

I was simply making a point through quoting you, and using your insult as a stencil for my own

I'm calling you a shitty admin because you're causing more problems than you're solving.

I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that you can be absolutely full of shit sometimes, though.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 pm

let's talk about happy horny times
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:48 pm

I'd love to talk about happy horny times with Milo. :3
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

I'm calling you a shitty admin because you're causing more problems than you're solving.

I guess I'll just have to live with the fact that you can be absolutely full of shit sometimes, though.
Im not causing problems, youre the one who went off your rocker and decided to start calling everyone disgusting pieces of shit for our opinions. Technically, youve insulted a handful of members, as well as the admin, and are causing problems yourself. I can be a "shitty admin" and just ban you and resolve the whole issue because everyone else will just shut up about it...not how its pretty much just me and you arguing right now.

Dont throw your petty little insults at me because Im not going to build a memorial to the guy who decided to drive and text drunk and ended up getting his ass killed. You want to throw insults at someone, do it elsewhere. You should all know by now how I am with telling people they should feel like shit for their opinions/interests. Dont agree? Have a regular debate and dont insult members and well talk about it. Otherwise, keep the insults to yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Im not causing problems, youre the one who went off your rocker and decided to start calling everyone disgusting pieces of shit for our opinions. Technically, youve insulted a handful of members, as well as the admin, and are causing problems yourself. I can be a "shitty admin" and just ban you and resolve the whole issue because everyone else will just shut up about it...not how its pretty much just me and you arguing right now.

Dont throw your petty little insults at me because Im not going to build a memorial to the guy who decided to drive and text drunk and ended up getting his ass killed. You want to throw insults at someone, do it elsewhere. You should all know by now how I am with telling people they should feel like shit for their opinions/interests. Dont agree? Have a regular debate and dont insult members and well talk about it. Otherwise, keep the insults to yourselves.

You're the one who goes off saying someone deserves to die. That isn't a fucking insult? You dropped the first insult, I just gave you a taste of your own medicine.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm staying out of this one, but I think kaizy is a pretty good mod/admin regardless of the current situation
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

You started it.

No! You started it.

Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Lucan wrote:
You started it.

No! You started it.

I don't give a damn who started it, I just want Kaizy to shut the fuck up so it'll end. :U
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
You're the one who goes off saying someone deserves to die. That isn't a fucking insult? You dropped the first insult, I just gave you a taste of your own medicine.
Im entitled to my feelings on something just as anyone else is to anything. No Ahkmill, as a typical normal person, I dont believe he needed to die, in fact it would have been good had a police officer pulled him over, hauled him off and gave him a nice long prison sentence. but as fate would have it, he got killed. But I dont feel remorse, I dont feel sorry for him, and I never will. I feel sorry for his family, and for anyone he affected, but he was an idiot and he died, and I could care less. if you go out driving drunk, bragging about it online while you do, then Im sorry but karma is going to bite you in the ass because youre selfishly endangering everyone else on the road, any pedestrians you may come across, yourself and your loved ones well being. Karma got him pretty fucking hard, and he ended up dead, which Im going to say is a good thing because he didnt get any innocent people around him dead or injured, he killed himself through his own terrible choice.

That is my stance, and its not changing.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 pm

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Africagoesmobile

this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: