General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition

Go down 
+12
8-bit
Joeyyy
melomeltsinmilosmouth
greg-the-fox
Zoe
Wolf-Bone
Lunar
blackfuredfox
Lucan
Lucy
Kaizy
Daisy The Bunny
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Empty
PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 am

Lunar wrote:

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, WAIT UNTIL BIGGUS DICKUS HEARS OF THIS.

He wanks as high as any in Wome!
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 am

Ahkmill wrote:
I dunno.
While Family Guy is pure shit these days, I found Cleveland Show to be hit and miss, which is better than pure shit.
Id rather just watch Futurama or KotH and know Im getting a hit
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 am

Kaizy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
I dunno.
While Family Guy is pure shit these days, I found Cleveland Show to be hit and miss, which is better than pure shit.
Id rather just watch Futurama or KotH and know Im getting a hit
Yeah.

I like Crayon Shin-Chan, that show's got some damn good jokes.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:10 am

I like how the Simpsons is too shit to even be mentioned in this discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 am

Thlayli wrote:
I like how the Simpsons is too shit to even be mentioned in this discussion.
I watch the Simpsons kind of on and off, but to me its kind of like a mix of Futurama and American Dad in regards to how I see it. Its something I can gladly sit down and watch at any time and enjoy, but I tend to not be interested enough to watch it so I only see like a couple episodes every 7-8 months
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 am

Eh, when I was younger I enjoyed it because you can overlook the creepy stuff. Watching it as an adult is really uncanny because they make episodes about stuff like suicide and cancer, and then try and make it funny.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 am

Thlayli wrote:
Eh, when I was younger I enjoyed it because you can overlook the creepy stuff. Watching it as an adult is really uncanny because they try to make episodes about stuff like suicide and cancer humorous.
...that sounds more like Family Guy, not Simpsons

I must have really missed some episodes pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 am

Hey there's a new futurama tonight isn't there?! Ha ha something to watch!

While we are talking about TV, man I can't wait for Doctor Who to start on the first either.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am

Dude, there were SO many episodes like that. In season one, Homer tries to kill himself, and some seasons later, there's episodes about Homer having to have a triple bypass operation, the death penalty, Homer's dad being terminally ill unless he gets a kidney transplant and a nuclear meltdown threatening Springfield (that doesn't sound so bad but it really created a feeling of impending death and doom). There are more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am

Lucan wrote:

While we are talking about TV, man I can't wait for Doctor Who to start on the first either.
You know I still havent seen that show...

All I watched was Blink
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 am

Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

You know I still havent seen that show...

All I watched was Blink

Well like I told Riv, the best place to start now is from the 11th Doctor's first season and then to probably go back and watch them all from the 10th Doctor if you like it. If you like Matt Smith you're probably gonna love David Tennant.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 am

Thlayli wrote:
Dude, there were SO many episodes like that. In season one, Homer tries to kill himself, and some seasons later, there's episodes about Homer having to have a triple bypass operation, the death penalty, Homer's dad being terminally ill unless he gets a kidney transplant and a nuclear meltdown threatening Springfield (that doesn't sound so bad but it really created a feeling of impending death and doom). There are more but I can't remember them off the top of my head right now.
Yeah that's fucked up. I can understand the occasional joke about some of those things, but if you dedicate an entire episode to suicide that gets fucked up. Beyond fucked up really. Shit like that messes with a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:32 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Yeah that's fucked up. I can understand the occasional joke about some of those things, but if you dedicate an entire episode to suicide that gets fucked up. Beyond fucked up really. Shit like that messes with a lot of people.

It wasn't the fact that they were making jokes about those things, it's that they made these half-serious jokes and tried to make them funny. Like when Homer is walking to the bridge to kill himself, this old couple encourage him to do it with some 'funny' remarks. Something about it just gave me chills.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:39 am

Thlayli wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:

It wasn't the fact that they were making jokes about those things, it's that they made these half-serious jokes and tried to make them funny. Like when Homer is walking to the bridge to kill himself, this old couple encourage him to do it with some 'funny' remarks. Something about it just gave me chills.
That's even more fucked up. Its just unbelievable that a show can get away with that even one that's run that long. I wouldn't sit through that bullshit if it came on.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:55 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFF SON OF A WHORE. I try to be a good person and go with my mom to St. Louis, completely forgetting tonight's the Zombie Walk. GODDAMN IT ASSLICK COCKFART.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:31 pm

I woke up last night at like 2am because my fan kept buzzing and making stupid noises that were keeping me up. So I get up and walk over to go rearrange my fan so that it stops, but on my floor is a large board that my computer sits on because my room is carpeted. I end up stepping on the corner really hard with the side of my root and take out a small chunk of skin and nearly fall on my face. All while being half asleep.

Needless to say my foot hurts today and now I have a slight limp. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm

I'm in rare form today. Ever since this morning I've been browsing blogs and threads of good looking guys like this.
General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition DboLc
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Man, I made some sweet riffs on my bass today. Gotta remember those.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 pm

The Simpson's jumped the shark a long time ago. I'm not sure when, everyone seems to have a different point, but for me it's generally not 'The Simpsons' anymore as much as 'The Stupid Homer Show'.
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Man, I made some sweet riffs on my bass today. Gotta remember those.
You won't... you never do.
'Tis Inglip's will.
inglip
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Well today fucking sucked Seriously?
I considered drowning my sorrows in 4LOKO but with my stress levels where they are right now, it would probably kill me (what I probably need is weed lol)

Well this beer will have to do.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:10 am

Even though I browse in Incognito mode facebook seem to know what websites I've been visiting when it selects relevant adds for me...
pokerface
Back to top Go down
Zoe
I <3 Tentacles
Zoe

Humor : Consentacles

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:17 am

I got stoned and put myself into a food coma.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:11 am

Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:
I got stoned and put myself into a food coma.
I wanna hug the hell out of your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:17 am

I wish I had cannibus. Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition   General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 16: grammar nazi edition
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next