General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 13

Go down 
+15
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Brace
Lunar
Zenia
Kellie Gator
Taz
Kaizy
Lucan
Wolf-Bone
greg-the-fox
Riv
blackfuredfox
MiloTime
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 13 Empty
PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I just want a car that runs.

Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Im starting to get a bit more recalibrated now. I still feel a bit dizzy but I can think some coherent thoughts now. I did do some figuring and I think im going to get a tail soon.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:06 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Im starting to get a bit more recalibrated now. I still feel a bit dizzy but I can think some coherent thoughts now.
Ah, that's good to hear.

Quote :
I did do some figuring and I think im going to get a tail soon.
Orly? Are you gonna grow it yourself, or are you buying one? Either way is cool.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Im starting to get a bit more recalibrated now. I still feel a bit dizzy but I can think some coherent thoughts now.
Ah, that's good to hear.

Quote :
I did do some figuring and I think im going to get a tail soon.
Orly? Are you gonna grow it yourself, or are you buying one? Either way is cool.
Yeah, at least I didn't fall asleep. I do wish I could have thought of a better word than recalibrated. Makes me sound like more of a maschine. I was appearently bleeding though. I didn't realize that until a bit ago. Under normal circumstances I would try to grow a shark tail but that'd take to much concentration so ill just buy one. I should have it in time to wear to Abbey Road.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:37 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
I was appearently bleeding though.
Well, shit.

Quote :
I didn't realize that until a bit ago. Under normal circumstances I would try to grow a shark tail but that'd take to much concentration so ill just buy one. I should have it in time to wear to Abbey Road.

Abbey Road? As in; http://www.abbeyroad.com/crossing ?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
I was appearently bleeding though.
Well, shit.

Quote :
I didn't realize that until a bit ago. Under normal circumstances I would try to grow a shark tail but that'd take to much concentration so ill just buy one. I should have it in time to wear to Abbey Road.

Abbey Road? As in; http://www.abbeyroad.com/crossing ?
Yeah, hemorrhaging isn't exactly good for maintaing balance. Its stopped though and from what I can tell some hours ago so it couldn't have been all to much. And not the actual Abbey Road, but this music festival up here called Abbey Road on the River. Its a big Beatles festival that lasts a couple days. I did hope on having my dragon suit by then, but eh, too much money and time needed. A month ago would have been no problem. But instead of trying to match the materials later ill just go with my other character and get a shark tail. It'll look cool as hell though.
By the way, I forgot to mention earlier. Nice character for the rp. Very interesting, im quite intruiged into what you'll do.

Last edited by blackfuredfox on Wed May 09, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm

hm...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:54 pm

I need a better computer Not a single fuck wa

General Time Wasting Thread 13 Bcrwo

This is bouncing a 41 minute mix in logic and applying a limiter to it, and converting from .aiff to .mp3
The CPU bar was constantly full and the HD bar was usually about 1/3 of the way half the time but would jump to full occasionally, and stayed at full when converting. Took about 2 or 3 minutes
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:04 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

*can run skyrim skyrim*

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I call 999th post!
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

*can run skyrim*

Yeah, badly Not a single fuck wa

I want to get into 3D modeling and rendering so yeah I need a powerhouse (and also for games of course) megusta
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:06 pm

shit, I think Milo beat me to it. Well that nets me the 1000th post at least.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:09 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

*can run skyrim*

Yeah, badly Not a single fuck wa

I want to get into 3D modeling and rendering so yeah I need a powerhouse (and also for games of course) megusta

if you can run maya, then what's the problem? I mean I'm fairly certain the SDK I use requires like, 300x more power pokerface (I'm exaggerating of course)
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:22 pm

MiloTime wrote:
if you can run maya, then what's the problem? I mean I'm fairly certain the SDK I use requires like, 300x more power pokerface (I'm exaggerating of course)

Well running a program is different than exporting/rendering from it. I'd rather it not take hours as I'm very impatient Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:24 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
I'd rather it not take hours as I'm very impatient Not a single fuck wa

that would explain it. I'm used to that shit.

matter of fact, when I heard rendering speed was based on your computer, I was like wtf... my computer can run crysis 2. the fuck is the problem here?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:26 pm

MiloTime wrote:
that would explain it. I'm used to that shit.

matter of fact, when I heard rendering speed was based on your computer, I was like wtf... my computer can run crysis 2. the fuck is the problem here?

My computer would probably take days Not a single fuck wa
When exporting video it takes about 10 times the length of the video it seems (I might be exaggerating)
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:44 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Well running a program is different than exporting/rendering from it. I'd rather it not take hours as I'm very impatient Not a single fuck wa

Hobby work in 3d/video editing requires patience. Any kind of system that would actually speed those processes up considerably is prohibitively expensive. Unless you're building a server farm, or have a 12-core Westmere Mac Pro, you can expect to wait hours for pretty much anything worth doing.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I just want a computer good enough to run games well.

Soon... very soon...
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Lucan wrote:

Soon... very soon...
This

Though with all these recent automotive repairs Im going to need, I dont see a computer coming my way until the end of summer

Fuck Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:03 am

I have a great computer.... BUT WAIT... I have no games to play, cause steam is being a PMSing little bitch Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:04 am

Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

Soon... very soon...
This

Though with all these recent automotive repairs Im going to need, I dont see a computer coming my way until the end of summer

Not a single fuck wa
Its funny, you think that optimisticaly regarding auto repairs. You'll learn.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:07 am

I'm finally getting something next month. I'll need some games though. I'm think Total War: Shogun 2 will be a good start.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:07 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

Soon... very soon...
This

Not a single fuck wa
Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:19 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

Soon... very soon...
This

Not a single fuck wa

Good thing I know a little about fixing cars, I won't need to depend on mechanics very much!

*suddenly all cars are hybrids*

... Fuck.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:28 am

Riv wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
Lucan wrote:

Soon... very soon...
This

Not a single fuck wa

Good thing I know a little about fixing cars, I won't need to depend on mechanics very much!

*suddenly all cars are hybrids*

... Fuck.
All my knowledge of automobile engines is in internal combustion engines like most vehicles. Or in heavy duty power cells and small nuclear reactors like in the Ford Nucleon and Seattle-ite concept cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 13   General Time Wasting Thread 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 13
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next