General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 11

Go down 
+17
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
Barnabus
Taz
Brace
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

General Time Wasting Thread 11 Empty
PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 am

Riv wrote:
And they say men could never give birth!

Not a single fuck wa

Seriously though that is fucking terrifying. That is as big, if not bigger, than the opening in the human pelvis, which is pretty fucked up.

4.35 inches in diameter
I don't want to google the size of the opening in the human pelvis though, it will probably just give me goatse pokerface
(I think even goatse would have a hard time with this)
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

A cockatrice pokerface

Kaizy wrote:

I dont even know what a cockatrice is

General Time Wasting Thread 11 Cockatrice2
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Im not sure if its sickness, eating too much, or what. But I feel sick right now.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:
And they say men could never give birth!

Not a single fuck wa

Seriously though that is fucking terrifying. That is as big, if not bigger, than the opening in the human pelvis, which is pretty fucked up.

4.35 inches in diameter
I don't want to google the size of the opening in the human pelvis though, it will probably just give me goatse pokerface
(I think even goatse would have a hard time with this)

I sense a challenge.

I CAN DO IT allthe
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:42 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Im not sure if its sickness, eating too much, or what. But I feel sick right now.
TUMS.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:34 pm

what the hell does yolo mean? it's another one of those things that became popular so fast, I never saw it coming... nor did I know where it came from
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm

MiloTime wrote:
what the hell does yolo mean
For goodness sake man, Google it.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yolo

Woo! I posted more pages of my current comic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 pm

I hate trying to find old friends. Well, technically this girl wasn't exactly a "friend", but she was pretty cool and, as I recall, incredibly gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Im tired of all the shit here, I hate my sister and her shit children. Im packing all my valuble shit and taking it to my dads.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
Im tired of all the shit here, I hate my sister and her shit children. Im packing all my valuble shit and taking it to my dads.
Right now? Tonight?
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Lunar wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
Right now? Tonight?
t
No, it'll be Wednesday. Im tired of people abusing my belongings. I don't have much but people see the need to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

I'll help if you want me to.

Rant: I'm really starting to resent my ex right about now. Of course I still wanna get back together with her, but there's a couple of girls I'm really interested in. Do I wait for my ex to wake the fuck up and realize her stupid decision*, or do I pursue other romantic interests?

*Yes, her reason for breaking up with me was stupid. Hell, she's still trying to get over me, there's fucking nothing to get over.

I'M SO GODDAMN CONFUSED.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am

w00t! My sister agreed to help drive me back and forth on the 16th between my current place and the place I am moving to. I need to make at least three trips back and forth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 am

I just want to remix Swedish House Mafia (for Absolut Vodka) and the thing takes me to a facebook app page, I click on it and it says "permission denied" Seriously?

This is total bullshit, maybe I have to like their facebook page first...

manually copied the url, it gave me this

ABSOLUT Remix would also like permission to:
Post on your behalf
This app may post on your behalf, including status updates, photos and more.

inglip

DO NOT WANT
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I just want to remix Swedish House Mafia (for Absolut Vodka) and the thing takes me to a facebook app page, I click on it and it says "permission denied" Seriously?

This is total bullshit, maybe I have to like their facebook page first...

manually copied the url, it gave me this

ABSOLUT Remix would also like permission to:
Post on your behalf
This app may post on your behalf, including status updates, photos and more.

inglip

DO NOT WANT

What the fuck is wrong with people?
It shouldn't even need to be explained what's wrong with that
How is that not against Facebook's TOS?
They're not too keen on people giving out their passwords
Not even to Employer All Mighty
This is almost the same thing, essentially
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
What the fuck is wrong with people?
It shouldn't even need to be explained what's wrong with that
How is that not against Facebook's TOS?
They're not too keen on people giving out their passwords
Not even to Employer All Mighty
This is almost the same thing, essentially

Well it's basically just like the farmville bullshit that automatically spams your friends walls
I was able to click 'skip' rather than allow, I'm reading over the terms and conditions for this contest CAREFULLY, but I guess I'll have to allow them access to my facebook page so I probably won't do it.

But man remixing this song would be fun, has loads of potential

edit: oh wow, their privacy policy hasn't been rewritten in a long time...
(regarding cookies)"The gathered Information includes the type of browser you are using (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer) and the operating system your computer is using (such as Windows 98)"
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 am

Oh this isn't even a real remix it's just a facebook app that lets you press buttons on a sampler and rearrange their premade loops Seriously?
I don't even get to download the stems
Well fuck that, that's for noobs
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:19 am

greg-the-fox wrote:

you called? fuck yeah

...I'm a sad individual Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:42 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Oh this isn't even a real remix it's just a facebook app that lets you press buttons on a sampler and rearrange their premade loops Seriously?
I don't even get to download the stems

It's a facebook contest. Related to vodka. Half the contestants are twelve, and the other half are too Russian and too drunk to function.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:09 am

Riv wrote:
It's a facebook contest. Related to vodka. Half the contestants are twelve, and the other half are too Russian and too drunk to function.

I'm a member of this site called Indaba Music where there's legit remix contests all the time and you can download the stems and mix them yourself or they have an onsite mixer... and they actually have cash prizes, some are quite a lot of money, or dj/production equipment, or you could even get signed to a label. But as a nonpaying member I'm only allowed to enter THREE contests a year, and I hate 90% of the music they want me to remix, and I would never stand a chance against the stuff some people submit.

This song I kind of like and actually want to remix but it's just bullshit and there's only one grand price to go see sweedish house mafia in person which I totally don't care about, and there's no actual skill involved so it's basically just a lottery that's actually an advertisement disguised as a contest
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

I'm a member of this site called Indaba Music where there's legit remix contests all the time and you can download the stems and mix them yourself or they have an onsite mixer... and they actually have cash prizes, some are quite a lot of money, or dj/production equipment, or you could even get signed to a label. But as a nonpaying member I'm only allowed to enter THREE contests a year, and I hate 90% of the music they want me to remix, and I would never stand a chance against the stuff some people submit.

This song I kind of like and actually want to remix but it's just bullshit and there's only one grand price to go see sweedish house mafia in person which I totally don't care about, and there's no actual skill involved so it's basically just a lottery that's actually an advertisement disguised as a contest

Ummmmm...

Yes.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:00 am

Well this is interesting

The Nietzsche Family Circus
I like this one
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:41 am

Bleh, I have to hit the hay

Got my first actual day of work tomorrow, and I have to be up everyday at 7am
Man this is gonna be hard for me to get adjusted to Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 am

Man my old iPod has a loud hard drive, not as loud as my laptop's though
click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click
I want solid state drives to become less expensive, silent and fast is good megusta
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Man my old iPod has a loud hard drive, not as loud as my laptop's though
click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click
I want solid state drives to become less expensive, silent and fast is good megusta

Even if they could build SSD's cheaper than HD's, they would still charge you more, since it's faster and more reliable.

Businessmen are dicks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 11
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next