General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 11

Go down 
+17
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
Barnabus
Taz
Brace
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 pm

A 128GB SSD for $150 isn't really that bad, as long as you're willing to use an external or put in a second HDD to take care of movies and music and such.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm

But seriously, FUCK my hard drive, it seems like it keeps getting louder or maybe it's just driving me insane Seriously?
Like nails on a blackboard...
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:17 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
But seriously, FUCK my hard drive, it seems like it keeps getting louder or maybe it's just driving me insane Seriously?
Like nails on a blackboard...

If it really is getting louder, then you definitely want to make a backup right away and prepare for drive failure. Hard drive noise is never a good sign.

Oh, wait, it's an iPod?

Never mind, then, unless you feel comfortable replacing the drive yourself, you'd probably be better off just buying a new iPod.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Riv wrote:
If it really is getting louder, then you definitely want to make a backup right away and prepare for drive failure. Hard drive noise is never a good sign.

Oh, wait, it's an iPod?

Never mind, then, unless you feel comfortable replacing the drive yourself, you'd probably be better off just buying a new iPod.

Both, and I would say in reality it's not any louder than it ever was. I am just noticing it more because my brain's a dick and focuses on tiny annoying things. Like the way my dad breathes and chews PISSEES ME OFF

HE SOUNDS SO FAT Seriously?
oh and WHISTLING, jesus FUCK

And everyone thinks I'm psycho for getting annoyed by stuff like that pokerface
It's actually some condition but I forget what it's called. Autistic people are like that too but I'm not autistic Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 pm

I love nails on chalk boards...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Taz wrote:

you're quite a rebel aren't you. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

I fucking love gold megusta

But not as a rare material, monetary item, jewelry, or shiny thing
I love it as an electronics component. You're damn right I'm a nerd fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Wow, I am literally exhausted as fuck

WHY DO I HAVE TO DRIVE 30 MILES TO PICK MY BROTHER UP TODAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:04 pm

MiloTime wrote:
Taz wrote:

you're quite a rebel aren't you. Not a single fuck wa
No it's just a really nice sound. :c
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:43 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:

Gold is amazing. In the valence s subshell, the electrons have a velocity of ~0.5c, causing a relativistic contraction of the orbital energies, causing it to absorb blue light, rather than ultraviolet light as one would expect based on classical physics, which gives gold its characteristic yellow shine.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Riv wrote:
Gold is amazing. In the valence s subshell, the electrons have a velocity of ~0.5c, causing a relativistic contraction of the orbital energies, causing it to absorb blue light, rather than ultraviolet light as one would expect based on classical physics, which gives gold its characteristic yellow shine.

kay pokerface
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:15 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

kay pokerface

Also, I don't know why you can make a gold pickaxe in minecraft, but I regretted doing so almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

kay pokerface

Also, I don't know why you can make a gold pickaxe in minecraft, but I regretted doing so almost instantly.
Gold tools work faster :U
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Taz wrote:
Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

kay pokerface

Mine didn't. It took about thirty seconds just to cut through a basic cobblestone block.

I must just be a terrible goldsmith.

My diamond pickaxe, on the other hand...

megusta
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Riv wrote:
Taz wrote:
Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

kay pokerface

Mine didn't. It took about thirty seconds just to cut through a basic cobblestone block.

I must just be a terrible goldsmith.

My diamond pickaxe, on the other hand...

megusta
lol Well that's what the site said at one time. :V
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Mmmmmmm rice krispie squares!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm

omg The lady that lives above the tailor shop came down today to give the guy who owns the building (my former boss) her rent. She had her pug, Samantha, with her. Aghjdlfkjsdlgkjsdlgtkjweroiwrojg omg it was soooooo cute! I petted her and was all baby-talky. Man, that dog loved the attention. Smile I like pugs. They are so derpy. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Barnabus

Barnabus

Humor : Milo's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Riv wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:

Silver is a better conductor.
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Unobtanium is best conductor.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:52 pm

8-bit wrote:
But its nearly unobtainable
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:

Nah we just gotta kill some blue cats to get it. Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am

The should put unobtanium in minecraft. Right under testificate villages. They need to be violent though.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:22 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
The should put unobtanium in minecraft. Right under testificate villages. They need to be violent though.
testificate? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:

Nah we just gotta kill some blue cats to get it. Not a single fuck wa
But theyre very dangerous and not friendly towards our kind
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:53 am

Barnabus wrote:
Silver is a better conductor.

Just because it's more conductive, that doesn't make it a "better" conductor. That depends on the application. Because it will never corrode, gold is the best conductor for connectors, and for parts expected to experience a lot of oxidative stress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 11
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next