General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 11

Go down 
+17
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
Barnabus
Taz
Brace
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 am

8-bit wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
8-bit wrote:
TARTARUS

I've been playing too much persona... pokerface

Doctor Who > Persona.

comparing a video game to a t.v. show.

that's like comparing easter to anime Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 am

8-bit wrote:
Kaizy wrote:
8-bit wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

In Canterlot. Having sex. General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Mlp-rcontent
That smiley isnt too bad

Check all these out. I'll bet there are tons of awesome emotes.

http://broni.es/misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor=clickableEditor
Smug Fluttershy AND Applejack smilies?

These are officially perfect
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 am

So if anyone wants to hear what my fan and hard drive sound like (I don't know why it's loud for the first second and then gets quieter, it wasn't really like that)

http://www.mediafire.com/?humn3czg8q06yxs
http://www.mediafire.com/?0t3h47l5hydtqn0
http://www.mediafire.com/?jpolxdw7jwwiqew
http://www.mediafire.com/?00cb0edtlwoogb0

I amplified them by 12DB because the mic didn't really pick it up too well. And the hard drive is RIGHT next to the mic, while the fan that's being loud is on the other side of the computer. In real life the fan completely drowns out the hard drive sound, I tried to amplify it so that the fan was about as loud as in real life, but this depends on what your normal listening volume is. It still sounds worse in real life, it didn't really pick up the high frequencies so you can't hear the grinding/buzzing noises it's making.

I was looking for a site to upload audio clips to stream and everyone was saying to use esnips, but I had to register and after activating my account it wouldn't let me log in Seriously? Tried to send myself a password request but after like 2 minutes it timed out, and then the site was crapping out after that so fuck that shit, never going back there again.

Does anyone know a FREE site where I can do this where I DON'T need an account? Like tinypic for streaming audio, that's all I want.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:59 am

You know whats going to be an amazing feeling?

SEX Falling asleep in my comfy bed and not having to worry about work tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:08 am

ok, so I've been able to do the splits for a while now, but not sideways, only frontward.

this is my new goal allthe
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 am

MiloTime wrote:
ok, so I've been able to do the splits for a while now, but not sideways, only frontward.

I wonder why General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 WhatYouDidThere
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I wonder why General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 WhatYouDidThere

to suck my own cock.... I said it motha fucka fuck yeah

actually no, I just want to be able to stretch. I like being flexible. it's a great feeling Not a single fuck wa I mean when I was a kid, I couldn't even put my fingertips to the ground with my legs straight... now I can put my palms to the ground with my legs straight with complete ease. (it's child's play compared to other stuff) I like knowing my body is somehow in better condition than it was as a kid. it makes me feel... not so old pokerface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:09 am

*Milohug*
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:00 am

I see a jesusfish megusta
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 am

I just wanna say, after seeing the posts about alcohol, that it sucks as a drug. There's much better drugs out there for you. Last week I got so drunk that I shouted Ain't That A Kick In The Head on karaoke, nearly pissed myself, had to be carried home and have my mom carry me upstairs to bed. Also my pants were nigh on hanging off my ass, and when you try to sleep when you're that drunk, everything's spinning night and morning.

I NEVER think "If I pissed my pants that would be okay" when I'm stoned because you still maintain an ounce of social pride.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:23 am

Thlayli wrote:
I just wanna say, after seeing the posts about alcohol, that it sucks as a drug. There's much better drugs out there for you. Last week I got so drunk that I shouted Ain't That A Kick In The Head on karaoke, nearly pissed myself, had to be carried home and have my mom carry me upstairs to bed. Also my pants were nigh on hanging off my ass, and when you try to sleep when you're that drunk, everything's spinning night and morning.

I NEVER think "If I pissed my pants that would be okay" when I'm stoned because you still maintain an ounce of social pride.

I pretty much never get that drunk. But even getting mildly drunk is something I only do once in a while, mainly because I hate the way my stomach feels in the morning. Plus even going to bed with like 2 nicotine patches on, if I do dream, I barely remember it if at all. So it's kind of a waste of a good buzz even when it is a good buzz.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:40 am

Oh give me a home,
Where the bighorners roam,
Where the mole rat and the fire gecko play.
Where seldom is heard,
A discouraging word,
And my skin is not glowing all day.

Home, home on the wastes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 am

Milo I think I found your Star Fox rule 34, but somehow I doubt this is quite what you had in mind. Hey, the production values are there, at least. I won't be surprised if I have nightmares of this, where I'm in an Arwing, facing a daunting boss battle against a macro Falco and his macro penis.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:08 am

Where the mole rat and the fire gecko play.
Where seldom is heard,
A discouraging word,
And my skin is not glowing all day.

Where the air is so pure, and the rads are so low,
The raiders so poor in a fight,
That I would not replace my home on the wastes
For all of New Vegas so bright.

The Great Khans were pressed from this part of the West
They are likely no more to return,
To the great Bitter Springs where the NCR brings
The refugees of tribal wars.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 am

See, I'm actually supportive of an NCR government seizing control of the entire wastes rather than see New Vegas remain independent. To bring order back to the country, there needs to be -some- army and collective power.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 am

Thlayli wrote:
See, I'm actually supportive of an NCR government seizing control of the entire wastes rather than see New Vegas remain independent. To bring order back to the country, there needs to be -some- army and collective power.

In a way, the game's a nice example of why anarchy, even an ideal kind of anarchy, doesn't work (or at least last). The ideal would be none of these guys having as much power as they already do. But they gain it in the vacuum left by the war, and one of them's going to seize the majority of control/support, so yeah, the NCR is actually the safest bet. It's ironic, but how inefficient they are is kind of their saving grace. And perhaps it's purely for ideological reasons but I see a victory for House or for Caesar as being two sides of the same coin.

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=204
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 11
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40