General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 11

Go down 
+17
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
Barnabus
Taz
Brace
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:53 am

Oh my wifi decided to work again

...WELL ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 am

MiloTime wrote:
I'm too fuck stupid to use 3D design programs. I literally tried for an entire month straight, to get the hand of maya, and I just... I fucking failed... miserably. I managed to make a crappy little house, with horrible textures that I didn't even bother bump mapping or whatever the correct term for that would be.

so have fun Okay.jpg

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, Maya sucks. You can use it, but it makes everything so much harder than it needs to be.

greg-the-fox wrote:
Mother Of God!

I just woke up from my nap and had the best idea of my entire life...
MINECRAFT. IN AUTOCAD.

It is completely do-able too. Well I'm talking just being able to put blocks together, not any actual programming, though you can do some very basic programming in AutoCAD. It would be super easy as there's very few shapes in Minecraft, just whole blocks, half blocks, stairs, fences, torches, unique items like brewing stands and cauldrons, etc. Set your units to meters and your grid and snap to meters, and keep osnap and ortho always on so it will be easy to work with. Once you make the 3D objects you can just save it with different textures attatched. I believe you can just import textures to the render library, after you snag them from the texture folders with gimp. Then you just save each minecraft 'block' as a WBlock, or externally referenced file. I think just doing this much would be a major accomplishment. But then you could construct anything that you wanted in Minecraft, or even things that Minecraft physics won't allow. Such as diagonal blocks, or even SPHERES Mother Of God! I would probably stay loyal to Minecraft's blocks though.

If I recorded the whole process It would not only probably go viral on youtube, it would be fantastic for my resume. I think people definitely would want to hire me after that.

BUT... If I could work together with a programmer who was familiar with both Javascript and AutoLISP, the potential would be endless Mother Of God!

Could be cool, but I'm not completely clear on why that would be cool.

Now if you had a minecraft export script to turn it into a save file...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 am

Riv wrote:

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, Maya sucks. You can use it, but it makes everything so much harder than it needs to be.

eh, I tried getting into the programming/designing scene, but I really don't think I have the mental capacity to hold all of that information in lol.

which sucks, because I REALLY want to design levels
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 am

Riv wrote:

Since when did this stuff need to have a purpose? fuck yeah People have been doing 'X in Minecraft' since the day it came out, and 'Minecraft in real life' also. It just begs to be crossed over with so many things.

Riv wrote:

greg-the-fox wrote:
BUT... If I could work together with a programmer who was familiar with both Javascript and AutoLISP, the potential would be endless Mother Of God!
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
Riv wrote:

eh, I tried getting into the programming/designing scene, but I really don't think I have the mental capacity to hold all of that information in lol.

which sucks, because I REALLY want to design levels

It involves years, and years, and years of practice. Plus, anytime you see a level in a professional game, you have to understand that it took a team of trained experts a month to put it together. There's only so much you can expect from yourself.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:03 am

I'd just like to point out, JCFYNX, I have always appreciated your sense of humor and the unique wit behind it. There might've been a brief period when I was new to the forums when I wasn't really sure about you, but when did I first join, like 2007 at the very earliest? Give me a fucking break.

Also Milo, Maya is notoriously overcomplicated, bloated and fucking retarded. Autodesk or whatever megacorp the intellectual property is owned by this week is far more concerned with protecting their cherished "intellectual testicular Yiddish cup" than having an intuitive, powerful program for people with real jobs (unlike them).

Just look at Maya's filesize. Look at Blender's. Look at how they both pretty much do the same fucking things. 'Nuff said. almost all that extra virtual real estate is essentially copyright protection.

Also as weird as Blender can be, you can call it Bellender, but it's still free.

I am so intoxicated.
I should be banned for "sever intoxication"
also these Ching Chang Chong Chow Mein noodles can't cool down fast enough
booze munchies are the worst
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:05 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

Since when did this stuff need to have a purpose? fuck yeah People have been doing 'X in Minecraft' since the day it came out, and 'Minecraft in real life' also. It just begs to be crossed over with so many things.
Yeah, but I think part of the appeal of doing 'X in Minecraft' is that it was done in Minecraft...
Not a single fuck wa

Quote :

Riv wrote:

greg-the-fox wrote:

Dude, javascript is used for like, 80-billion-million different programs. That could mean anything.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:07 am

Programming is interesting to me, but I would hate it. No visuals at all, you have to just imagine in your head what it will do until you test it and figure out that you made a mistake somewhere, and good luck finding where... inglip

It combines everything I hate. Learning a new language, memorization, math, and reading. No thanks. lol

My CAD II teacher tried to explain AutoLISP which is almost as simple as HTML, and my eyes glazed over pokerface
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 am

Enjoy authentic stir-fried noodles in only 5 minutes. Nissin Chow Mein is especially designed to give you restaurant-quality noodles in a variety of Asian flavors. Noodle on!

I am seriously about to go Courtney Love up in this bitch.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:

I know that feel megusta
Oh man but when you do eat, food tastes like 4x better...
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

I know that feel megusta
Oh man but when you do eat, food tastes like 4x better...

Honestly, weed munchies are better.
I find weed makes me gravitate to the healthier foods.
Plus I don't have shits in the morning that resemble black tar heroin that leave me feeling about as drained and hollow.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 am

wow, I'm really missing out on the best things in life huh
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 am

MiloTime wrote:
wow, I'm really missing out on the best things in life huh

Well you don't eat insanely greasy food like cheeseburgers, burritos, or chinese food, which you craven intensely when drunk or sobering up after being drunk, or the morning after when you have a hangover.

The cravings are a result of dehydration and lack of nutrients. So I guess it's like punching yourself in the face repeatedly and then putting a hot towel on it, the towel is going to feel better than if if you never punched yourself in the face at all. But instead of your face, it's your stomach and liver Not a single fuck wa

But I get cravings after only 1 or 2 beers, because I just associate it with this type of food. And I LOVE fast food in the first place and desperately look for chances to eat it before my metabolism totally craps out at 30.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 am

Oh my god... that warm, fulfilled feeling after eating a greasy burger and some fries.

*drools*
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am

pokerface

I like fried foods... like enchilada's

I'm still way too paranoid to drink, even though everybody's telling me that it's an amazing ice-breaker for social occasions. I get enough comments about how shy I am to make me want to take off my pants in the middle of a crowd and jump into a pool Seriously?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 am

Riv wrote:
Oh my god... that warm, fulfilled feeling after eating a greasy burger and some fries.

*drools*

In a way it's pretty much like being drunk in itself megusta

Anyway I think I have a problem, I already had a burrito today and I'm craving something like a cheeseburger, dafuq is wrong with me?

And I think I'm seriously addicted to meat (lol)
My mom likes to make all this veggie bullshit which is fine in combination with meat but when there's none in the meal at all and we haven't had any in days my dad and I are like

General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 WhatsAllThisRacket

We'll be at 5 Guys.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:36 am

fuck
fuck
FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK

And
When Ragnorak proceeeeeeeeddddsssugh
There
I'll beeeeeeeeee

*tremolo picking*

dalalalalalalalallalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalala
luhuluhluhlhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.;hlhlhlhlhlh
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:37 am

maybe stop being a fatty?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 am

MiloTime wrote:

But it's SOOOOO good Milo, you wouldn't understand
Dare I say it, it's...

better than fapping Mother Of God!
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 am

MiloTime wrote:

I'm so not fat that I fall up.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Dare I say it, it's...

eat vegetables you fat fuck Y U NO?

seriously, how can you not like spinach?
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Dare I say it, it's...

Because spinach tastes like farts?

pokerface
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 am

Riv wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

Dare I say it, it's...

Because spinach tastes like farts?

pokerface

I just...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 am

MiloTime wrote:

I do like spinach... in the butter chicken my mom makes trollface
And I like peppers and onions... in my kebobs.
I even like shredded bean curd... with dried beef. (this chinese place has it and it's epic)
See, meat has to be involved somewhere. I do like vegetables, but by themselves I usually find them disgusting. I seriously have to have it in EVERY meal. Well I suppose potatoes and eggs also satisfy that part of my brain. So if I was forced to stop eating meat I'd probably eat like a MILLION eggs and a MILLION potatoes allthe
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I do like spinach... in the butter chicken my mom makes trollface
And I like peppers and onions... in my kebobs.
I even like shredded bean curd... with dried beef. (this chinese place has it and it's epic)
See, meat has to be involved somewhere. I do like vegetables, but by themselves I usually find them disgusting. I seriously have to have it in EVERY meal. Well I suppose eggs also satisfy that part of my brain. So if I was forced to stop eating meat I'd probably eat like a MILLION eggs allthe

you know, most people assume I'm vegetarian because *insert stereotype here*

honestly, I just never liked the taste of meat Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 11
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next