General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 11

Go down 
+17
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
Barnabus
Taz
Brace
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:44 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
you must have been thinking of adding me on steam. that's pretty important shit bro

I don't remember what your username is Not a single fuck wa

kick me in the balls why don't you Y U NO?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 pm

omg guys

OMFG

YOULL NEVER GUESS WHO CALLED ME

work Okay.jpg
Ill be back in 4 hours or so
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
I got the SH collection for PS3, and I'm already doing terribly. I won't play SH3 until I beat SH2, and at this rate, I probably won't be playing SH3 until sometime next year Not a single fuck wa

Honestly, there's no real reason to do it like that if you don't want to. They're not really related to each other in any way aside from 3 having a small section of the town exactly the same as 2. 3 is actually a bit easier and shorter, and I played that before I played 2. In some ways playing them in that order could be better because 3 doesn't use CG cutscenes for God knows what reason. The fact they do in 2 to nearly sublime effect almost makes it seem like a step up.

edit: also I'd like to apologize for ever having told foxy boy about this place even though he probably would've found his way here eventually. also it's funny how Statistics Canada would have you believe there's pretty much no Hispanics here. I wonder how much of our fabled "official multiculturalism" is shorthand for "look the other way when it comes to illegals".

I think my inability to focus on one game long enough to beat it has finally paid off. I still have that satisfaction of never having beat the game. I haven't beaten any of the silent hill games (although I've frequently gotten far, and started over many times) so now I can actually focus on beating these games.

...I probably won't Not a single fuck wa

I can only imagine what a joy he must be in RL... yes, keep him in canada Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:44 pm

I love Harry Partridge! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:00 pm

MiloTime wrote:
I think my inability to focus on one game long enough to beat it has finally paid off. I still have that satisfaction of never having beat the game. I haven't beaten any of the silent hill games (although I've frequently gotten far, and started over many times) so now I can actually focus on beating these games.

I haven't played Skyrim in so long that I probably forgot the controls Not a single fuck wa
I could easily count the number of games I've actually beat in my life. Yes it's that bad. (well there are a lot of games like Minecraft that you can't really beat... well I haven't killed the Ender Dragon either but they added that after I stopped playing regularly. And there are games like Pokemon where I got 90% of it done but didn't get all the Pokemon so I couldn't beat it.)
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:31 pm

So this woman that commissioned my mom to paint a mural in her bathroom doesn't like it and is going to paint over it, but paid my mom anyway. But she did hire her to do more paintings for her. (dafuq?)

And I was like "Mom this bitch is crazy why are you still taking her money?" General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 JackieChan

And she was like "She's paying me $3000 for the paintings" fuck yeah

And I'm like "she's crazy, she's mentally unstable, you shouldn't be taking money from her" inglip

And she was like "Her husband is paying for it actually" trollface

And I was like "well then..." pokerface
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame one me, allow me to give you a third chance (and fail me) it's time to die...

You're dealing with a badass foxy.... I'll bury you where I buried Chad.

Don't act all surprised! I told you I was going to do it!

Last edited by foxy_boy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
I'll bury you where I buried Chad.

Real creative. Can you really not think of anyplace else to bury me? What happens if like, 8 more people piss you off? You're gonna run out of space.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Oh Riv, do you think I could ever hurt you? As far as I can tell, you seem to be a better part of humanity.

You have my unwavering respect.... Unless you want to fuck with me....

Now fuck off! I have music to play....

Last edited by foxy_boy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
Oh Riv, do you think I could ever hurt you? As far as I can tell, you seem to but a better part of humanity.

You have my unwavering respect.... Unless you want to fuck with me....

Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking to me. I guess you were just thinking out loud and I walked in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Damn it's been a while since a game has put me in such a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Ahkmill wrote:

ME3 sucked enough to make you feel like shit? That is some pretty intense sucking.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Riv wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

ME3 sucked enough to make you feel like shit? That is some pretty intense sucking.
Indeed it did.

It's Duke Nukem Forever bad.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Riv wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:

Indeed it did.

It's Duke Nukem Forever bad.
That game wasn't Duke Nukem. It wasn't Duke Nukem at all. To this day, I still play DN3D, which was, and still is, an awesome and revolutionary game. DNF was nothing like that game. They took the same character, but they bastardized him and took him too seriously, and plopped him into a pointless environment of jumping puzzles and shooting at everything that moves.

Spoiler:

But for five bucks, DNF was a good few hours of wholesome, mindless, shooting. That said, I never did finish it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Riv wrote:
hey took the same character, but they bastardized him and took him too seriously, and plopped him into a pointless environment of jumping puzzles and shooting at everything that moves.

Sounds very similar to Mass Effect 3. :V
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Riv wrote:
hey took the same character, but they bastardized him and took him too seriously, and plopped him into a pointless environment of jumping puzzles and shooting at everything that moves.

I'll buy it if they put it on sale for five dollars.

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Riv wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Riv wrote:

I'll buy it if they put it on sale for five dollars.

Not a single fuck wa
I'll sell it to you for twenty. pokerface
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:10 pm

I got Prototype on sale for $15. Played 15 minutes of it. It's like it was written by a 5 year old
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
I'll sell it to you for twenty. pokerface

You're talking to the guy who waited to buy Portal 2 until it was on sale for $10.

trollface
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

I just have no money and my only reason for keeping this game is the online.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
I just have no money and my only reason for keeping this game is the online.

You can always sell people things on ebay that are already free.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLENDER-3D-ANIMATION-VIDEO-GAME-CREATION-DESIGNER-FULL-COMPLETE-SOFTWARE-PROGRAM-/190617162978?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c61ab14e2#ht_11171wt_907
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Riv wrote:
Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking to me. I guess you were just thinking out loud and I walked in front of you.

That pretty much describes everything Foxy-Boy and Wolf-Bone post Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

That pretty much describes everything Foxy-Boy and Wolf-Bone post Not a single fuck wa

Nah, sometimes Wolf-Bone actually talks at people on purpose.
trollface
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Riv wrote:
You'd be amazed how much somebody can lie to themselves to avoid admitting they've done wrong.

Unfortunately, no... no I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:43 pm

katmandu wrote:
Riv wrote:
You'd be amazed how much somebody can lie to themselves to avoid admitting they've done wrong.

Unfortunately, no... no I wouldn't.

Oh wow... your signature... my scalp hurts now.
pokerface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 11
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next