General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 11

Go down 
+17
Lucy
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
Daisy The Bunny
Lemonchronicles
Aetius
Barnabus
Taz
Brace
Kaizy
Riv
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Lunar
MiloTime
blackfuredfox
8-bit
greg-the-fox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 pm

katmandu wrote:
General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Ethernet

A classic-era PCI Mac ethernet board?

Old skool, dude.

Edit: Oh shit, that's a phone-jack modem, isn't it? Mega old school!
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 pm

So myy friend and I are going to make a furry comic about private eye. Lunar is going to be doing the art and im doing the stories and such with specifics. Im so excited.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:24 pm

blackfuredfox wrote:
So myy friend and I are going to make a furry comic about private eye. Lunar is going to be doing the art and im doing the stories and such with specifics. Im so excited.

Sounds pretty sweet dude.
Back to top Go down
Joeyyy

Joeyyy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:28 am

PT tomorrow... a district wide softball game on the base????

uhm... FUCK YEAH
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:49 am

!: I meant like while he's doing something IRL, not posting here. Cuz in the CSI episode that's how it happened. Another theory I have is the low mental output required but constant stimulation of the internet is what's keeping his brain on life support (if it can be called "life" or "support") in the interim.

@: I like that Riv of all people didn't know what it was at first but I did.
hint: the phone jack sticking out of it gave it away for me

#: we do need more emotes. I think the black metal community is a good source of expressions

General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Varg-vikernes
General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 319420d1322275214-varg-vikernes-killing-euronymous-varg-vikernes
General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Photo19
General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Abbath
General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 1333657522439821
Editor's Note: yes, that is from a college lecture on Black Metal
General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 1249356290804993
General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 22172153
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
@: I like that Riv of all people didn't know what it was at first but I did.
hint: the phone jack sticking out of it gave it away for me

An ethernet port looks just like a wide phone jack... It's just I don't remember what it's like to experience a dialup modem in person.

Wolf-Bone wrote:
#: we do need more emotes. I think the black metal community is a good source of expressions

Those all look like a perfect mix of "I'm gonn' kill you," and "I'm stoned out of my mind."
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:33 am

Wuffles, your a fucking prick, we had a long in-depth conversation, I'm always there when you need me, but obviously you don't remember any of that stuff.

I didn't respond to your post in in "what's on your mind" because I thought we had been over all this, but no, you come here and talk all this shit, even though I explained the answers to.

Tch, I love how you're twisting the truth A LOT right after, fuck you, I hate you, I've put up with your shit long enough, why don't you go hang yourself you big pussy? Fucking do it, you talk to me about how much you hate life all the time, fucking do it then! I'm trying to be there for you, and you just push me away, it's no wonder you don't have any fucking friends.

I sit in regret
For all the things I've done
For all that I've blessed
And all that I've wronged
In dreams until my death
I will wander on
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:40 am

Riv wrote:
Those all look like a perfect mix of "I'm gonn' kill you," and "I'm stoned out of my mind."

Ah, yes! So you see now why this music resonates with me.
I should point out the second pic is basically "I just did kill you and I'm proud of it".

Also, Foxy Boy, I do hang myself from time to time but it's by the wrists.
Don't worry, I have a fool-proof system.
No lasting adverse effects.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:53 am

You think you're so big and complex don't you? Well I know you, I know you better than you know yourself.

You're nothing but blame, resentment, antisocial, and above all a cynical asshole.

Within these past two pages all this untrue bullshit you've said about me crossed the line, I think this is the most fucked up shit you ever said about me, and if you would have listened to anything I said to you not too long ago you would have known that if you keep pushing my buttons, which you have been for A LONG FUCKING TIME, I turn on people quickly.

You think this is a big fucking joke? Hahaha? Fuck you Ken, we're finished.

I am so sick of your shit. I gave you a mile, you took the whole fucking country.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:56 am

foxy_boy wrote:
You think you're so big and complex don't you? Well I know you, I know you better than you know yourself.

You say this a lot, and it's just about the most arrogant statement a person can make about someone they only know on the internet. The fact you don't even see that and probably can't is why I sorta washed my hands of you a while back. Being rid of you would be anything but a loss, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 am

I know you think that, just remember I only ever wanted good for, your mental state made me sad.

I joined this fucking forum because of you, just don't fucking talk to me anymore....

You never want to listen to anything I say anyways, because
Wolf-Bone wrote:
The fact you don't even see that and probably can't is why I sorta washed my hands of you a while back.

Your living all alone in your own little world, your delusional as fuck.

Just remember you didn't just give up someone who cared about you, you gave up a friend.

You better be fucking happy.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 am

You're not a friend is my entire point. You're one of those people that latches onto people that so much as acknowledge your existence. I'm probably more of a friend to you where it counts just for pointing out that sorta creeps people out. Most wouldn't bother. They'd just ignore you. FFS, I was the guy who sorta stood up for you when people cussed you out for thinking (as I do) it's pretty fucked up to deny someone a job because of their hair. I'm way more tolerant than most is the point, and you manage to be too much even for me. And that you look right past that and try to demonize/devalue me the moment I'm not your God damned sycophant is part of the whole "fake friend" thing I've learned the long, hard and incredibly painful way I can't afford. That "mental state" you talk about largely came directly out of that. The other thing you fail to see is that I've more or less begun to recover from that. I damn sure as hell ain't letting myself be dragged back into that living hell again any time soon, and certainly not by the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 am

Excuses, excuses. That's just like you isn't it?

I'm serious, don't fucking talk to me.

One more thing before I go, I was NEVER attached to you (I think I just told you to fuck off and I that I hate you), you're personality won me over, and the more I got to know you, the more I liked you, and the more I feared for your health.

That's all in the past now.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:26 am

foxy_boy wrote:
Excuses, excuses. That's just like you isn't it?

I'm serious, don't fucking talk to me.

They're not excuses. They're the polar opposite. I'm not blaming you for anything. I'm resisting the very real temptation of continuing to put up with bullshit from people like you, getting kicked in the teeth for it as I usually see coming a mile away, and wallowing in the inevitable misery and self-pity. There's a certain martyrdom complex that comes from people whose lot in life seems to be a cycle of trying to sustain those kinds of "friendships" to the neglect of pretty much all else. Personally, I think it's not initially an excuse not to take the risk of, say, having fewer "friends" in exchange for being more true to/living for yourself, but it can sure become one.

It's not just that I don't need the hassle, it's that I can't afford it.
On another note, if you don't like me actually engaging this hateful garbage you direct my way, to borrow from the Libertarian playbook:

You are perfectly within your rights to go somewhere else...
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
I am dumbass, what the fuck do you think this is?

Wolf-Bone wrote:
On another note, if you don't like me actually engaging this hateful garbage you direct my way
Sounds like somebody I know.

I'm done fucking talking to you, you can respond, but I'm not reading it, I'm gone.

While I do enjoy many of the members of this forum, I think it's better for all of us if we go our separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

Humor : Whatever I am these days

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:33 am

Good morning leftist filth that are badly in needing of being crushed by his Imperial Majesty's most excellently uniformed police force!

How is everyone today?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 am

I often spend my time here...

I like to imagine being there, and this is the closest I can get pokerface
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:39 am

When the hell are we getting the old place back?
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 am

Aetius wrote:

you do realize that's not going to happen right?
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:41 am

foxy_boy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Wolf-Bone wrote:
On another note, if you don't like me actually engaging this hateful garbage you direct my way

I'm done fucking talking to you, you can respond, but I'm not reading it, I'm gone.

While I do enjoy many of the members of this forum, I think it's better for all of us if we go our separate ways.

They enjoy you too, but for all the wrong reasons.
That's what's kinda sad about tolerating you.
People shouldn't have to ask why I do that for a person
they should just know.
With you, you sure as hell don't make that easy...
Back to top Go down
Aetius

Aetius

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 am

MiloTime wrote:
Aetius wrote:

you do realize that's not going to happen right?

WHAT?

Has something happened?? >:V
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:42 am

Aetius wrote:
There is literally no chance of the old place being resurrected by this point
The forum still doesnt work and Forumer is still a pile of shit in my book

Besides, weve all gotten comfy here, despite how crummy Forumotion may be at times
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Aetius

Aetius

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 am

I demand the old place back. It looked prettier.

Also FAF banned Jcfynx >:C >:C
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:47 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
foxy_boy wrote:
Wolf-Bone wrote:

Wolf-Bone wrote:

They enjoy you too, but for all the wrong reasons.
That's what's kinda sad about tolerating you.
People shouldn't have to ask why I do that for a person
they should just know.
With you, you sure as hell don't make that easy...

I would be sad to see foxy leave... but that's because I like hearing about how some guy got into a fight with him. which is almost every day Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:48 am

Aetius wrote:

Also FAF banned Jcfynx >:C >:C

I don't know that guy well, but he struck me as either of the following

1. a creepy troll who takes his trolling way too seriously

2. a legitimately creepy person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 11   General Time Wasting Thread 11 - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 11
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next