General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition

Go down 
+19
Ark Rotarl
Joeyyy
Barnabus
Monochrome Kanon
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
8-bit
Skittle
Wolf-Bone
blackfuredfox
Kaizy
Daisy The Bunny
Riv
MiloTime
katmandu
Lunar
Zenia
Brace
greg-the-fox
Taz
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taz

Taz

Humor : Suggestive, Dry, Sardonic

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Empty
PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:

Taz wrote:
General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition 429325_194322607347643_100003097150848_311216_524945214_n

This one is the the most entertaining by far.

I love it.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
I can't stand the iPad philosophy. At present, proprietary apps on a low-power handheld device cannot surpass the utility of open-source programs running on a real desktop or laptop (supplemented with some proprietary apps for convenience). This is why I refuse to upgrade to Lion. "More iPad-like." Bullshit.

However, running linux on an iPad, with full multitouch support... That would be friggan sweet.

There's a few apps that would make having an iPad really sweet
djay
sketchbook pro
photoshop touch
Photoshop touch is getting some criticism but it JUST came out, I'm sure they'll end up making it awesome
And of course the potential for games is pretty cool

If it only had some freaking pressure sensitivity, that would make it amazing! Until then it's kind of awkward...
And of course portability is the best thing... my laptop is SO massive, I hate lugging it around everywhere Seriously? (seriously, it must weigh like 5 pounds)
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

Humor : Lying through truthtelling

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:14 pm

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
I can't stand the iPad philosophy. At present, proprietary apps on a low-power handheld device cannot surpass the utility of open-source programs running on a real desktop or laptop (supplemented with some proprietary apps for convenience). This is why I refuse to upgrade to Lion. "More iPad-like." Bullshit.

However, running linux on an iPad, with full multitouch support... That would be friggan sweet.

Yeah, the whole "cloud non-ownership" thing going on with e-readers also has me flustered. I need to research hacks for various devices so I can figure out what my best option is. Right now I'm just considering one of Sony's, since it's cheap and I can just put pirated books on it without issue, but I'm guessing there are hacks for more popular devices which retain their (greater) functionality and support but while getting around all the stupid bs.

Edit: Djay is for every OS IIRC. Photoshop is probably a big deal though, and sketchbook would be an actual reason for owning an ipad. There's always dual-booting :3
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Brace wrote:
Edit: Djay is for every OS IIRC. Photoshop is probably a big deal though, and sketchbook would be an actual reason for owning an ipad. There's always dual-booting :3

Djay is only for Apple products (Mac, iPad, iPhone). Sketchbook Pro is available for PC, Mac, iPad and a 'mobile' version for Android smartphones though. (so I guess not tablets?) But in general the amount of app development is massively in iPad's favor. Android doesn't even come close. And the iPad's hardware is far more advanced than any other tablet on the market.
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

I must have been thinking of Mixxx. I dunno. I built a hackintosh recently and I just can't seem to find apps for it that really blow me away. I guess I'm not an art person though. I've been meaning to try my hand at music development and maybe drawing but it's hard to find time for it. Maybe just because I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Brace wrote:
I must have been thinking of Mixxx. I dunno. I built a hackintosh recently and I just can't seem to find apps for it that really blow me away. I guess I'm not an art person though. I've been meaning to try my hand at music development and maybe drawing but it's hard to find time for it. Maybe just because I'm lazy.

How well does your hackintosh run? I honestly kind of want one but I keep hearing it's not stable, and can't even run Mac that well and it's more of a 'hobby' project just to satisfy people's urge to tinker with hardware and the end result is pretty useless pokerface
Well at least that's what I read about doing it with a laptop, I'm sure a desktop is much better but still...
Back to top Go down
Brace

Brace

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Mine runs fine, and runs all software fine... but only when it boots

lol

which it refuses to do 3/4ths of the time. I'm guessing it's easily avoided just by making sure you buy a laptop/hardware that other people have already tested and established as compatible though.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:07 pm

I have absolutely no tolerance for failure in hardware/software and no patience whatsoever Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:07 am

Zenia wrote:
I wish I didn't just see this. (NSFW)
That's an embarrassingly small penis. pokerface

Also I miss my ex. Okay.jpg I know I said I wouldn't miss her anymore, but I just can't help it. I'm still so in love with her.
Back to top Go down
katmandu

katmandu

Humor : Questionable

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:00 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Anyway, my computer is in need of replacing and I really, really wish Apple would one day release their OS so you could run it on any PC without hacking.

One of the reason OSX works so well (and why Windows often runs into the LOL THOUGHT YOUR DRIVER WORKED SO SOLLY issue) is the limited hardware set. When there are a finite number of combinations of hardware to support, incompatibilities are much rarer. Of course, then you have the problem of not being able to get that video card you wanted... My Mac Pro is a 2006 (Mac Pro 1,1) with a Radeon X1900X. Wonderful for the video and photo editing I was doing... in 2007. Would love to upgrade... but... best I can do is a Radeon 5770 for *$270*. That's $100 more than the same card for a PC. *sigh*

lunar wrote:
That's an embarrassingly small penis.

IT WAS COLD OUTSIDE!!! Oh... that's not my pic. Never mind.
Back to top Go down
http://katsden.net
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 am

katmandu wrote:
One of the reason OSX works so well (and why Windows often runs into the LOL THOUGHT YOUR DRIVER WORKED SO SOLLY issue) is the limited hardware set. When there are a finite number of combinations of hardware to support, incompatibilities are much rarer. Of course, then you have the problem of not being able to get that video card you wanted... My Mac Pro is a 2006 (Mac Pro 1,1) with a Radeon X1900X. Wonderful for the video and photo editing I was doing... in 2007. Would love to upgrade... but... best I can do is a Radeon 5770 for *$270*. That's $100 more than the same card for a PC. *sigh*

At least you can upgrade pretty easily on a desktop

I made a thread about how my LCD screen glitches sometimes and everyone's like YOUR COMPUTER'S FUCKED LOL, MACS SUCK FAGGOT
(exactly what I expected)
Gonna get a second opinion from the Apple store, maybe I can get lucky and replicate the problem. I don't have Applecare anymore but they still are very helpful. I was just there a while ago and they checked all the components of my computer and they all passed, so how come my disc drive won't burn cds anymore? (I forgot to mention this)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 am

so far, the soundtrack for drive is pretty nice. I don't like 80's music, but they put a nice spin on it, to make it sound more modern, and it's nice :>
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:09 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
katmandu wrote:

At least you can upgrade pretty easily on a desktop

I made a thread about how my LCD screen glitches sometimes and everyone's like YOUR COMPUTER'S FUCKED LOL, MACS SUCK FAGGOT
(exactly what I expected)
Gonna get a second opinion from the Apple store, maybe I can get lucky and replicate the problem. I don't have Applecare anymore but they still are very helpful. I was just there a while ago and they checked all the components of my computer and they all passed, so how come my disc drive won't burn cds anymore? (I forgot to mention this)

Hardware test is actually pretty limited. You can run it yourself by holding D at startup, if your mac is new enough it will have a built-in hardware testing partition. AHT would not be able to tell that your disk drive can't write cd's.

Some things to try;
-Zap the PRAM
-Start in Safe Mode
-Repair permissions/disk
-Check if external drives will write.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:11 am

I'm probably gonna get a C on this project Not a single fuck wa
My model is all misshapen and incorrect, there are gaps and places where it extends further than it's supposed to, I'm pretty sure nothing is level or vertical and connections are off by up to an 1/8 of an inch. That doesn't sound like much but at a 1/4" = 1' scale it's massive pokerface At least it looks okay from a distance...

Well give me credit for trying, I've never done this before Okay.jpg

And ugh I still have to finish this CAD drawing and put together a powerpoint... well I have 4 more hours...
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:16 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
I'm probably gonna get a C on this project Not a single fuck wa
My model is all misshapen and incorrect, there are gaps and places where it extends further than it's supposed to, I'm pretty sure nothing is level or vertical and connections are off by up to an 1/8 of an inch. That doesn't sound like much but at a 1/4" = 1' scale it's massive pokerface At least it looks okay from a distance...

Well give me credit for trying, I've never done this before Okay.jpg

And ugh I still have to finish this CAD drawing and put together a powerpoint... well I have 4 more hours...

You need two things;

-A digital caliper
-OCD
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:24 am

MyLittleRivvy wrote:
You need two things;

-A digital caliper
-OCD

My fingers just feel so massive, like huge clubs pokerface
I might as well be using my feet
I'll post pictures in a bit
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:32 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
MyLittleRivvy wrote:
You need two things;

-A digital caliper
-OCD

My fingers just feel so massive, like huge clubs pokerface
I might as well be using my feet
I'll post pictures in a bit

Then you need a third thing; Monkey Feet. They're basically like hands.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:13 pm

lol, I haven't checked out my youtube comments page in over a year, and here are the first two comments I read:

AssarZaher posted a comment 4 months ago:

you're gay..

Genesizs posted a comment 9 months ago:

your gay , wile you even have on your profile standing that you do like techno , why putt that even in comment you know people wil reacht to it .... GO forum troll some more nerd .. blocked , tell ur friends Razz, happy gay

Not a single fuck wa

Quote :
you're gay..

Quote :
your gay ,

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm

I got home and my internet was down so I just started mixing random songs on djay and I ended up accidentally mixing two songs that meshed together perfectly inglip Seriously, the rhythm AND melody were perfectly interlocked like they were made for each other, even thought the songs were pretty different they complimented each other really well. For like 20 minutes even though I was half asleep and wasn't even pre-cueing I was djing like a boss fuck yeah

And then I spent several hours putting together a set and practicing transitions between the songs, except I kept messing up with the timing and it sounded really bad pokerface But if I manage to get the timing right, it should be a pretty epic mix

Also I have hardly any songs to work with that aren't part of some mix or compilation already Seriously? I'll have to fix that...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
pre-cumming.

god damn my mind Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:57 pm

bought:

corn tortilla's
cheese
enchilada sauce
diced tomatoes
rice
refried beans

this is going to be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 pm

fuck these fucking banshees who can survive a million fucking bullets even though they're skinny little BITCHES WHO SCREAM AND THEY FUCKING TELEPORT INTO MY FACE AND DODGE MY MISSILES COS THEY'RE BULIMIC FUCKSDJKILGTRFJHYGODIFUCKINGHATETHISCUNTSFODJHGJYYT
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Once again I'm having a rave in my head inglip
If only I could record my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
If only I could record my thoughts

One day... One day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition   General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 10: Incest Edition
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next