General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"

Go down 
+23
Taz
Aetius
Butterflygoddess
Barletta
blackfuredfox
Saliva
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Wolf-Bone
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Kaiser
Lucy
Yago
Lucan
Maya
Zoe
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Vega
Riv
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 am

Take any interesting pics? Share em.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:15 am

I know there's a lot of people here who draw, but I wonder if there's anyone here who writes.

Lucan wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
I know there's a lot of people here who draw, but I wonder if there's anyone here who writes.
I hate writing. I suppose I probably could write pretty well, but I don't enjoy it.
I'd much rather pick up drawing or music.

I'd probably be great at making music, if only I knew how to actually do it.
And I feel like I have the potential to be a pretty decent artist, so long as I can actually get started with it.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 am

I hate writing things I'm forced to. Unless it's something I came up with or have a genuine interest in the topic or the style, I have hardest time writing. I struggle so much to get a few decent sounding lines together.
Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:26 am

Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
I hate writing. I suppose I probably could write pretty well, but I don't enjoy it.

And I feel like I have the potential to be a pretty decent artist, so long as I can actually get started with it.

I pretty much fell out of the drawing gig a year or two back. Started to hate it after a while even. I guess it was because I got sick and tired of it. Maybe I just got tired of drawing the same stuff.

I haven't touched a sketch book since late 2011 (possibly even late 2010). I know I didn't draw a thing during my senior year of high school.

I used to love it a lot, but it's like I had a bad falling-out with it.

Shame. With some practice and dedication, I could've been good at it.

Shit this is depressing.

I never get depressed.

What the hell.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

I pretty much fell out of the drawing gig a year or two back. Started to hate it after a while even. I guess it was because I got sick and tired of it. Maybe I just got tired of drawing the same stuff.

I haven't touched a sketch book since late 2011 (possibly even late 2010). I know I didn't draw a thing during my senior year of high school.

I used to love it a lot, but it's like I had a bad falling-out with it.

Shame. With some practice and dedication, I could've been good at it.

Shit this is depressing.

I never get depressed.

What the hell.
I pretty much felt the same way after taking freshman art class in high school. I was so demotivated at the fact that I was the worst artist in that class, that I pretty much swayed away from art all together (I did do occasional doodles, but nothing serious).

But now that I'm an active member of the furry fandom (I mean look at me, I've only been on this forum for a week, and I already have over 300 posts), I want to get back into art. And now that I have a drawing tablet, I really want to get into art.

I wish I had a mentor or something. I seriously just don't know how to begin. I can draw eyes, a nose, and a mouth, yet I can't manage to construct a head. And the eyes never seem to be consistent. I need help.

And on that thought, I'm probably going to go to sleep in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 am

I have little to no artistic talent in any art medium out there. It doesn't really bother me though.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 am

Lucan wrote:
I have little to no artistic talent in any art medium out there. It doesn't really bother me though.
If you aren't interested in working with any medium, then that's no problem.

Anyways, I need some sleep now. Good night all.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:57 am

Lucan wrote:

it bothers me though. that's all I really have going for myself. I might as well be good at the ONE thing I'm even remotely interested in
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 am

Lucan wrote:

interesting? no. I only managed to get a few pictures of the golden gate bridge before it completely vanished in fog. that's something I never knew... how dense the fog get's in san fran... it's pretty cool though.

I guess I'll upload a few tomorrow if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:17 am

Ah, we're so close, yet we're so far away... If only I had awoken three hours earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:25 am

MiloTime wrote:
Lucan wrote:

interesting? no. I only managed to get a few pictures of the golden gate bridge before it completely vanished in fog. that's something I never knew... how dense the fog get's in san fran... it's pretty cool though.

I guess I'll upload a few tomorrow if anyone's interested.

The fog...you have no idea man

NO IDEA Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:05 am

MiloTime wrote:
no, in photoshop, it's a plugin that opens a new window. meaning I can only do one at a time

I'm pretty sure that photoshop has some kind of batch automation system. You should check it out.

*Googles* Here are instructions on how to do that;

http://ronbigelow.com/articles/batch/batch.htm
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:13 am

Psycho wrote:
I've pet geese before, how many people can say they've done that? Not too many I'd assume.
Done it many times because they're abundant in Northern England.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:15 am

Mornin' Daisy.

Daisy The Bunny wrote:
Psycho wrote:
I've pet geese before, how many people can say they've done that? Not too many I'd assume.
Done it many times because they're abundant in Northern England.

I don't know how I keep overlooking these hilarious Psycho posts...
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
SirRob

SirRob

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 am

I'm in an awkward position where I want to fap or draw, but I want to do both equally and can't make the choice. So I'm stuck doing neither.

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=298
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
General Time-Wasters :: Main Category :: Forum Games-
Jump to: