General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"

Go down 
+23
Taz
Aetius
Butterflygoddess
Barletta
blackfuredfox
Saliva
SirRob
Daisy The Bunny
Wolf-Bone
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Kaiser
Lucy
Yago
Lucan
Maya
Zoe
greg-the-fox
MiloTime
Vega
Riv
Tank Abuse
Ouiji
Percy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 am

Percy wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:
Well, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. ^^ What impressed you about it anyway?
The fact that I don't look awful in it.

I need to get a webcam someday...But I'd have to start straightening my hair again. I look so nappy after work. inglip
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
And you were too mean for FAF? Are you a god? inglip

See, I have a bit of an epiphany very recently because of something that happened on another forum. I'm not mean enough for FAF is actually the problem. Sure, I'm cynical, somewhat stuck in my ways, hell, maybe even a bit narcissistic. And I admit it. And I admit to loads of other flaws furries are chock-full of and try to compensate for by surrounding themselves with all the "nice" people, walling themselves off in their hug box. But then those same people, even the ones I bickered with over certain issues, I'll try to have civil conversations with at any given opportunity. And I'll stick my neck out for those people when everyone else just clams up because they're so afraid of conflict (or conflict with anyone more popular or in their circle of friends, etc).

Frankly, my entire personality throws people in general for a loop, but especially furries who, being geeks, are rife with anxiety and social fallacies. I say things people don't want to hear. I say things I myself don't like to say. I say things half hoping to be proven wrong. I do shit furries just aren't supposed to do, it seems.

I got banned from FAF largely for my "history" which includes things dating back to 2006! Things that are basically moot now, like the cub thing. Things I was reacting to mostly out of shock because, to be perfectly honest, I was encountering them for the first time in my life.

Long story short, I became a moderator on another forum a few days ago. That position was offered to me after one guy had to be dropped and it was, I think, largely because of those same things that got me banned from FAF. This forum has personal beefs, politics, and has changed hands loads of times, but some people have been around since the beginning and are still there to this day because what it lacks is the culture of spite and bitterness that almost defines a lot of furries lives.

On FAF, all the good deeds you might've done, all the good conversations you started or contributed don't account for squat if the wrong person still holds a grudge over something several years behind everyone else. On this other place, hardly anyone stays mad at anyone else for more than a day or so. And by that same token, it doesn't matter how popular you are or who your friends are in high places, if you fuck up, you get called on it, get told to sort yourself out then you're usually welcomed back. FAF doesn't believe in second chances or, really, even chances. They have a pre-set notion of you from the start and then it's a game of either trying to own it or disprove it and usually doing more harm than good in the process.

Even Weasyl, which I thought would be a fresh start, seems to have too much of that not to make me wary of investing too much of myself into it. Weasyl doesn't know that I've told anyone who will listen about it. They don't know I've gone there looking for a fresh start and a with a new outlook,. All they know is that I'm the "mean", "argumentative" guy from FAF (where they're all from, in the same fucking boat as me, most of them!) and they've already started making my "history" there as permanent as it is on FAF.

Shit, least on FAF infractions expire. It appears they don't on Weasyl. If I'd known that going in, I never would've bothered.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 am

MiloTime wrote:
blackfuredfox wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Bloodshot_Eyes wrote:

Go fuck a cactus.

oh no, I won't bend over backwards for someone I don't like. please forgive me.
So then you just want to express your hatred for most of us more openly now that you have all these people from the old forum to potentially take your side? Please try and stay classy. In other news I got a new watch today, its nice and sliver with a leather black band.

where is hatred coming from? I wanted someone to create a new forum specifically for this reason. so I could get the hell away from all of you. I don't think of it as backup. but since rob is here, I'll settle
Specifically, its coming from you. Its a matter of common courtesy. Ill call Bloodshot she because that's what she prefers. You call her him when all it takes is one extra key to not piss people off. Now once or twice is an accident yes, but you do it on purpose. Even if I didn't like people like Bloodshot or Daisy, who I do like, id still call them by their preferred pronoun out of just common decency. But you don't because you want shit started. You want the victim roll when someone decides they don't like your attitude.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

melomethis wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_fkw5j-t0&feature=relmfu

I was hoping I could find a violin-only version of this song
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:23 am

blackfuredfox wrote:
but you do it on purpose.

no. I don't. not in the least bit. I do not do it on purpose.

and I don't dislike daisy. but I find no point in trying to be her friend when only once a month, we get along

Last edited by MiloTime on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:27 am

I fucking quit.

0-10 losing streak.

I feel like the Detroit Lions during the 2008 NFL season now.
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 am

MiloTime wrote:
melomethis wrote:

good violin covers are hard to find and even harder to find in good audio quality

ew probably has the best violin cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_kp4QyPzY
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:29 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
I fucking quit.

0-10 losing streak.

On what? BF3?
If so, it couldn't possibly be your fault.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 am

melomethis wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
melomethis wrote:

good violin covers are hard to find and even harder to find in good audio quality

ew probably has the best violin cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_kp4QyPzY

doesn't feel strong enough... maybe it needs more violins backing up the... something. I don't know what to refer to these things in music. I always want to say "tempo" because it sounds like it fits, but I don't think that's it.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:33 am

@Wolf-bone: That's such a shame about Weasyl! Of course, I hardly travel to any forums anymore...this is like my 2nd. lol It seems you just don't take any bullshit to me. And I don't have time for it either. It's so petty to hold a grudge against someone when tomorrow is another day...esp. on the net.

Now I feel old.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:35 am

Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
I fucking quit.

0-10 losing streak.

On what? BF3?

No, I don't care about wins/loses in BF3. I'm just there to shoot at people. I'm the guy that lays down ungodly amounts of surpressive fire by whoring out LMGs and tanks. That, and I decided to give xbl a little break until this semester is over.

I'm talking about this flash PVP game I'm messing around with.

It's in Alpha Testing (and I like it a lot), but holy-fucking-shit is it broken.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:35 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
@Wolf-bone: That's such a shame about Weasyl! Of course, I hardly travel to any forums anymore...this is like my 2nd. lol It seems you just don't take any bullshit to me. And I don't have time for it either. It's so petty to hold a grudge against someone when tomorrow is another day...esp. on the net.

Now I feel old.

Hell, 24 is old on the internet, especially in something like the furry fandom. Very few seem to stay involved to much extent past say, 26, if that.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:37 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
I fucking quit.

0-10 losing streak.

On what? BF3?

No, I don't care about wins/loses in BF3. I'm just there to shoot people by laying down ungodly amounts of surpressive fire by whoring out LMGs and tanks. That, and I decided to give xbl a little break until this semester is over.

It's in Alpha Testing (and I like it a lot), but holy-fucking-shit is it broken.
Ah, okay. I always hated flash PVP games.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:37 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

Now I feel old.

Hell, 24 is old on the internet, especially in something like the furry fandom. Very few seem to stay involved to much extent past say, 26, if that.

You think people "wise up" or something when they get a certain age.

Butterflygoddess wrote:

Now I feel old.

I honestly wish I didn't hold such bad grudges.

Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
I fucking quit.

0-10 losing streak.

On what? BF3?

No, I don't care about wins/loses in BF3. I'm just there to shoot people by laying down ungodly amounts of surpressive fire by whoring out LMGs and tanks. That, and I decided to give xbl a little break until this semester is over.

Ah, okay. I always hated flash PVP games.

What problems do you have with them.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

Now I feel old.

So what...you're a grey muzzle at 29? Shocked

@Tank: Well, that's not to say somethings shouldn't be avoided of course. Like if something doesn't change for years...eh? I could sorta see it. But it'd have to be something really huge to incur my avoidence, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:46 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Hacking, for one.
And two, I just don't like PvP. I never have. I just dislike the 1 vs 1 mentality of them.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:54 am

Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Hacking, for one.
And two, I just don't like PvP. I never have. I just dislike the 1 vs 1 mentality of them.

PVP isn't that bad when you have measures to weed out the dickheads---at least in my opinion. Actually, I don't like hearing anyone speak (or typing) if I'm playing something online. There's only so many "you're a faggot" or really bad gay jokes I can take before I begin to lose my sanity. That, and the word "noob".

Just look up "Toughest kid on world of Warcraft" on YouTube and click the top video. You'll see what I mean.

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:57 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
"Toughest kid on world of Warcraft"

that's the most "fucking" I've heard from one person ever in my life
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 am

Tank Abuse wrote:
Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Hacking, for one.

PVP isn't that bad when you have measures to weed out the dickheads---at least in my opinion. Actually, I don't like hearing anyone speak (or typing) if I'm playing something online. There's only so many "you're a faggot" or really bad gay jokes I can take before I begin to lose my sanity. That, and the word "noob".

Just look up "Toughest kid on world of Warcraft" on YouTube and click the top video. You'll see what I mean.

I know that feeling. The word "faggot" is just waaaaay too fucking overused in multiplayer games. I don't even see the appeal in calling someone that.
I mean, I almost never get called one, but it's just really fucking annoying hearing it. Can't you think of any other insult?
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Some dude in the lower comments counted.

He says fucking or fuck about 78 times, but the guy also admitted he lost count at some point, so it could be 100 or so.

Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Percy wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
Hacking, for one.

I know that feeling. The word "faggot" is just waaaaay too fucking overused in multiplayer games. I don't even see the appeal in calling someone that.
I mean, I almost never get called one, but it's just really fucking annoying hearing it. Can't you think of any other insult?

I've pretty much concluded that no one on xbl has anything interesting to say. But every once in a while you get that one person that actually has something worthwhile to say on the mic, and so I'll listen to them. Those are the people I stick close to when I'm in BF3/Halo, and provide covering fire/heals/ammo/vehicle support/whatever for.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:01 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

The perfect time to link abenoboshi's american cinema episode clip...and I'm too new to link. Okay.jpg

Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:

I remember when I was new to the therian community people about your age were being referred to as greymuzzles. Honestly I don't know what constitutes one. I know I sure as hell don't feel like one, though.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 am

Butterflygoddess wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

The perfect time to link abenoboshi's american cinema episode clip...and I'm too new to link. Okay.jpg

Would be sweet if they changed it from "seven days" to "X amount of posts" instead.

But who cares. One more day won't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 am

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Butterflygoddess wrote:

I remember when I was new to the therian community people about your age were being referred to as greymuzzles. Honestly I don't know what constitutes one. I know I sure as hell don't feel like one, though.

Lol. It's like the lifespan of a regular furry is that of a gladfly...and probably ends the same way.

@Tank: True. It's just so rare the situation comes up. It's like an eclispe.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:08 am

...I'm bored. I feel like livestreaming. x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"   General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!" - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 19: "Fuck, that was fast!"
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next