General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 14

Go down 
+17
melomeltsinmilosmouth
larry669
8-bit
faggymcdickbutt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Brace
Taz
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Riv
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
MiloTime
Lucan
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

General Time Wasting Thread 14 Empty
PostSubject: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Eh? Soon maybe we will hit a point where graphics won't get any better and then gameplay or story will come first...
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Lucan wrote:
Eh? Soon maybe we will hit a point where graphics won't get any better and then gameplay or story will come first...

personally, everything impresses me. that's why I'd make a horrible critic. it doesn't take a lot to make me go "OMG WANT"

so I don't know what people would consider "good" I mean I'm excited for RE6, but everybody else is going "eh, it's not perfect, so I don't want it" Seriously?

you should have seen my face when I saw the watch dogs demo. imagine inglip x10
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

I still haven't watched any RE6 stuff from E3 yet. I don't even care it's actiony though. I had fun with the last one.

I really just want to murder all the redcoats in AC3.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 am

General Time Wasting Thread 14 Revolution

If you cant find the solution to your problems within yourself how can you expect to find it anywhere else?

Viva la revolution!

General Time Wasting Thread 14 386708_10150430781579248_511989247_8229566_122545336_n
Back to top Go down
Daisy The Bunny

Daisy The Bunny

Humor : Decompression sickness

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:45 pm

You hear that sound, Foxy Boy? That's the sound of no-one caring.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Smoke weed.
All day.
Err'day.
Back to top Go down
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox

Humor : I've got balls of cotton.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Thlayli wrote:
Maybe you don't, maybe nobody here does, you're just to wrapped up in your own little fantasy world :3

On another note, http://www.bangbus.com/

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 pm

foxy_boy wrote:
Thlayli wrote:
Maybe you don't, maybe nobody here does, you're just to wrapped up in your own little fantasy world :3

On another note, http://www.bangbus.com/

I lol'd

I'm really bored of you. The initial novelty of that bizarre thing you call a personality has long-since worn off.

As an aside, there's no such thing as a parallel dimension. Dimensions are perpendicular to one another by definition. You meant to say "parallel universe."
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

You're all stupid.
I'ma be over here cuddling my cat and watching anime.
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
I'ma be over here cuddling my cat and watching anime.
Me too... well, except, I am watching The Nanny. Smile Also, I have kettle chips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Riv wrote:
I'm really bored of you. The initial novelty of that bizarre thing you call a personality has long-since worn off.

DO IT FAGET

Riv wrote:

As an aside, there's no such thing as a parallel dimension. Dimensions are perpendicular to one another by definition. You meant to say "parallel universe."

Wait, what is this in reference to.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:

DO IT FAGET

But... Effort... Y U NO?

Quote :
Riv wrote:

Wait, what is this in reference to.

His location. A dimension isn't even any kind of location.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Meow.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Meow.

My cat loves me more than your cat loves you!

Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Riv wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Meow.

Not a single fuck wa
My cat doesn't love anybody...

;__________;
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Ahkmill wrote:
Riv wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Meow.

Not a single fuck wa
My cat doesn't love anybody...

;__________;

My cat was like that for years, but now she likes me. Only me for some reason. Probably because I put up with all her shit, and scratch her chin just the way she likes.

Also I'm the only one in the house who doesn't bombard her with things that she's especially terrified of.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:58 pm

My cat likes me, my dad, and nobody else.
And by like I mean tolerates.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-Bone

Wolf-Bone

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Riv wrote:
But... Effort... Y U NO?

How hard is it to click a button? Or is more involved?

Riv wrote:
His location. A dimension isn't even any kind of location.

My time in Ontario taught me that people there, when you even try to explain that shit to them it kinda just flies over their head. It's truly Idiocracy out there. Even the gays hate people who talk like a fag.
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Wolf-Bone wrote:
Riv wrote:
But... Effort... Y U NO?

How hard is it to click a button? Or is more involved?

I have to file a complaint to the Ontario police department, politely asking them for permission to ban someone in their jurisdiction. Then I have to get a court to validate the reply letter, and give Foxy Boy three weeks notice to try to appeal with a higher court. If he successfully repeals, I have to mail in three Kellogs cereal box tops and a fruit bat to the United Kingdom Colonial Internet Administration so that they can regain full control of both America and Canada temporarily and approve the ban.

Quote :
My time in Ontario taught me that people there, when you even try to explain that shit to them it kinda just flies over their head. It's truly Idiocracy out there. Even the gays hate people who talk like a fag.

I see. JERSEY POWERS ACTIVATE!
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm

IE 7 is the only browser I can use in my class inglip
Well at least it isn't IE 6 Not a single fuck wa

Also I seem to be pretty much the only person in my whole school who will use any browser but IE when given the chance. I doubt most people even know there ARE other browsers
Back to top Go down
Zenia

Zenia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Dove loves me like crazy. Kevin loves me too... but he is still mad at me 'cause I won't let him outside and I brought Dove into the apartment. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zenia/
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
IE 7 is the only browser I can use in my class inglip
Well at least it isn't IE 6 Not a single fuck wa

Also I seem to be pretty much the only person in my whole school who will use any browser but IE when given the chance. I doubt most people even know there ARE other browsers

They probably think that Internet Explorer literally IS the internet.

Are they actually forcing you to use it, or did they just tell you you had to? Can't you use a portable version of Firefox or Chrome loaded on a thumb drive?
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Riv wrote:
Are they actually forcing you to use it, or did they just tell you you had to? Can't you use a portable version of Firefox or Chrome loaded on a thumb drive?

The computers in this one room haven't been updated in years it seems like. They have Safari on them but it hasn't been installed. Some of them have Firefox but it's such a terrifyingly old version it's actually worse than IE. I'm constantly clicking no on a million update messages because I don't have admin. I seriously would consider hacking in just to update things if I knew how. They're Core 2 Duo mini desktops and they're soooooo fucking slow at everything. Well they have Office 2010 at least. They have Autodesk software installed on here, seriously. I doubt it would even run. I should just bring in my laptop and look like a major dickbag, I don't even care Not a single fuck wa It's an English class and we're just typing in our wordpress blogs, so it doesn't really matter I guess. But half the time it will just sit forever loading the page, I am pretty sure it is IE's fault. And it seems to just happen to ME, while everyone else's computer is just fine (yeah I use a different one each time, I always get the shitty computer somehow)
Back to top Go down
Riv
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 pm

greg-the-fox wrote:
Riv wrote:

The computers in this one room haven't been updated in years it seems like. They have Safari on them but it hasn't been installed. Some of them have Firefox but it's such a terrifyingly old version it's actually worse than IE. I'm constantly clicking no on a million update messages because I don't have admin. I seriously would consider hacking in just to update things if I knew how. They're Core 2 Duo mini desktops and they're soooooo fucking slow at everything. Well they have Office 2010 at least. They have Autodesk software installed on here, seriously. I doubt it would even run. I should just bring in my laptop and look like a major dickbag, I don't even care Not a single fuck wa It's an English class and we're just typing in our wordpress blogs, so it doesn't really matter I guess. But half the time it will just sit forever loading the page, I am pretty sure it is IE's fault. And it seems to just happen to ME, while everyone else's computer is just fine (yeah I use a different one each time, I always get the shitty computer somehow)

Bring your laptop. If that doesn't work out, you don't need admin status to run a portable program.

http://portableapps.com/
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Riv wrote:
Bring your laptop. If that doesn't work out, you don't need admin status to run a portable program.

http://portableapps.com/

Man you always have something awesome up your sleeve to put in my completely unorganized bookmarks folder Not a single fuck wa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 14
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next