General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 14

Go down 
+17
melomeltsinmilosmouth
larry669
8-bit
faggymcdickbutt
Kaizy
blackfuredfox
Brace
Taz
greg-the-fox
Wolf-Bone
Zenia
Riv
Lucy
Daisy The Bunny
Bitchy_Whiny_Douche_Fox
MiloTime
Lucan
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
So apparently a headphone amplifier will make mine or any other headphones sound a lot better but they cost like over $100 at least Not a single fuck wa

Not to mention soundcards

Lol fuck rich people, they get all the nice things

Headphone... Amplifier...

pokerface

I never know whether to laugh or cry at audiophiles.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 am

they need to be laughed at.

they're filthy creatures

on a sidenote, I love when I find something that's just totally amazing, and I have no idea what the fuck the source is. so I end up googling details in a desperate attempt to find it... I'll never find it Okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am

Zorak wrote:

pokerface

They all insist it's like night and day
It's not just about volume, but getting a clear signal I think
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:32 am

this is the one I bought.

that's... good right? $60 better be some good quality
Back to top Go down
Riv
Literally the fucking worst
Riv

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 am

greg-the-fox wrote:
Zorak wrote:

pokerface

They all insist it's like night and day
It's not just about volume, but getting a clear signal I think

I'm going to have to go hit some audiophiles with a rolled up newspaper tomorrow. There's no way that that's even electronically feasible. I mean, if your headphone cord was like, 500m long, sure, put an amp in there as a signal booster, but for <8ft of cord it's pointless. Whatever you're plugging your headphones into already has a built-in amp, and an amplifier can only distort, it can't un-distort something that comes out of another, crappier amp. Amplifiers are marketed according to how much they minimize their own distortion, but they all have a little of it.

MiloTime wrote:
this is the one I bought.

that's... good right? $60 better be some good quality

It's always hard to rip through overhyped sales pitches to determine the value of a product, but that seems like a reasonable price for a headset with those features and that build quality.
Back to top Go down
https://furrygtw.forumotion.com
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 am

I wanna get this headset

It has surround sound megusta
Well, surround sound with headphones sounds like it would be kind of weird... hopefully it's not really disorienting or anything. Honestly, I'm not sure how it's even possible.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Certified Muff-Diving Instructor
Lunar

Humor : I Dimmadon't give a shit.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 am

Doesn't Turtle Beach kind of... suck? pokerface I haven't heard any good reviews...

I guess this is how I'm a girl. I really don't care for the bigger, bulkier headphones. I have a pair of $10 Sony noise-canceling earbuds and they're amazing. I'll need to get a separate mic, though.
Back to top Go down
Lucan

Lucan

Humor : terrible

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:57 am

Fell asleep at my desk again. Woke up and went to the bathroom to notice that a $10 bill was glued to my face by sweat.
lol
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 am

Lucan wrote:
Fell asleep at my desk again. Woke up and went to the bathroom to notice that a $10 bill was glued to my face by sweat.
lol

one time, I fell asleep to techno music at my desk. beats tend to make me dizzy, and I end up getting tired from it... it's weird.
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 am

One time I fell sleep from masturbating so hard the tendons in my hands snapped watching a movie
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:17 am

What the FUCK?
They make thousand dollar EARBUDS? Seriously?

http://www.headphone.com/selection-guide/top-picks/jh-audio-jh13-pro.php

You have to schedule an appointment with an audiologist (that's a thing?) and get custom moldings of your ear canals made

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Okay audiophiles, now you've gone too far Not a single fuck wa This is just crazy
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 am

three 5-star reviews.... really?

another thing I love about these headphones. it feels like a dome around my ears. it's like the second I put them on, the outside world doesn't exist, and new glorious sounds come to greet me. hello glorious sounds... you're really sexy you know that? megusta
Back to top Go down
8-bit

8-bit

Humor : Satire

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 am

Lol soundfags Not a single fuck wa I don't give a fcking shit about undertones and fucking shit, I just want earbuds that won't shit up and slip out of my ears and head phones that don't squish my head.
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 am

MiloTime wrote:
another thing I love about these headphones. it feels like a dome around my ears. it's like the second I put them on, the outside world doesn't exist, and new glorious sounds come to greet me. hello glorious sounds... you're really sexy you know that? megusta

That's what mine are like too. On one hand, it's awesome. On the other hand, after an hour my ears become a sweaty, clammy mess pokerface Especially with loud music, the speakers are pushing on the air and there's nowhere for it to go, it feels like a vacuum on my head. Too much pressure just from the sound alone... (maybe I'm imagining that part but it feels that way)

Open headphones are nice because they let your ears breathe but everyone in the same building as you can hear your music as well as you can Not a single fuck wa (also they're not as boomy with the bass and less awesome for techno and stuff)
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:40 am

8-bit wrote:
Lol soundfags Not a single fuck wa I don't give a fcking shit about undertones and fucking shit, I just want earbuds that won't shit up and slip out of my ears and head phones that don't squish my head.

I'm hearing sounds in some music I've never heard before. that TINY flute sound in the background that I never caught, or the violin so quiet, I never picked up on it, that adds to the song.

it's pretty nice. the highest quality sound I've ever heard came from my sister's questionably rich mexican boyfriend who owned a surround sound in his car, but all he ever listened to was rap...
Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:25 am

Stupid fucking Autodesk and their archaic software coding that they refuse to modernize...

Revit still doesn't take full advantage of hyperthreading or multiple cores, it will only use more than one core for rendering. Just rotating a simple 3D object maxes out one of the cores in my CPU, while the other one is sitting there idle Y U NO?

(it has been relatively fast and smooth for me so far though, but let's see how well it handles a larger filesize... I shudder to think what rendering will be like)

-------

https://furrygtw.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 14   General Time Wasting Thread 14 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 14
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40