General Time-Wasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Time Wasting Thread 21

Go down 
+21
Maya
Kangarooboy
8-bit
Kaizy
greg-the-fox
Vega
XoPachi
blackfuredfox
Daisy The Bunny
SirRob
melomeltsinmilosmouth
Tank Abuse
Zoe
Riv
Percy
Lucy
Ouiji
Lucan
Butterflygoddess
MiloTime
Wolf-Bone
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Percy

Percy

Humor : o3o

General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:
I like how Milo's cycling through SF pictures every few minutes.

At this rate I'll be tired of that series just like how I'm tired of Modern Warfare. Seriously?

Modern Warfare was never good. Not a single fuck wa
The first one was good. The other two weren't.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
GTW Trailer Park Supervisor
Lucy

Humor : Shit hawks.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 am

Percy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

At this rate I'll be tired of that series just like how I'm tired of Modern Warfare. Seriously?

The first was the best of the three.

Doesn't mean it's good~
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Percy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Doesn't mean it's good~
I enjoyed it. It wasn't as broken as the rest of the games.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:19 am

Percy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Percy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Doesn't mean it's good~
I enjoyed it. It wasn't as broken as the rest of the games.

I just don't like any of the Infinity Ward games.

I'm so Treyarch's bitch, though.
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

Humor : George Michael Bluth

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:19 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

teehee
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

Lol. For me it was an click of a page. I was all:

inglip Wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

Humor : Exposed.

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 am

Percy wrote:
Ahkmill wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

The only thing I remember from MW1 was me ass raping a bunch of people with some machine gun with a perk called juggernaut" activated. Don't know what else I had.

I played MW2 once and remember getting downed by a bunch of kids with Intervention FMJs. They were quick scoping.

Much quitting ensued.

Now that I think about it, I think I hate any series that's been milked past the point when it was good, or past the point when it should have ended.

Like Sonic.
Or FF.
Or the Land before Time movies (actually, I think this one did die, but it was a slow death)
Or hell, COD.
Or fucking Mario.

And a bunch of other shit that I've hardly/never/have played...
Back to top Go down
http://gman313.deviantart.com/
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:30 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

Now that I think about it, I think I hate any series that's been milked past the point when it was good, or past the point when it should have ended.

Like Sonic.
Or FF.
Or the Land before Time movies (actually, I think this one did die, but it was a slow death)
Or hell, COD.
Or fucking Mario.

there's a difference between milking, and taking a misdirection. for example, you can't really "milk past the point" with final fantasy, since none of the games have a continuing plot. every FF game is literally a completely different world/setting/plot that just use similar themes, like job classes, and... chocobo's lol. in FF's case, it's taken a huge misdirection. they think gamers want these things, when really, they just want a good FF game that doesn't fuck over everything that used to be good about it.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:43 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Like Sonic.
Or FF.
Or hell, COD.
Or fucking Mario.

there's a difference between milking, and taking a misdirection. for example, you can't really "milk past the point" with final fantasy, since none of the games have a continuing plot. every FF game is literally a completely different world/setting/plot that just use similar themes, like job classes, and... chocobo's lol. in FF's case, it's taken a huge misdirection. they think gamers want these things, when really, they just want a good FF game that doesn't fuck over everything that used to be good about it.
Yeah, and the Sonic games also don't really have a continuing plot either (yet with the same characters, unlike FF). Arguably Mario either.
It's just that the game developers try way too hard to improve on their previous games that they end up worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:50 am

MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Like Sonic.
Or FF.
Or hell, COD.
Or fucking Mario.

True, everybody wants that, but for some reason not everyone gets it. Like with TES for example. The first game I was introduced to in that series was Morrowind, which had a shit ton of depth to it. It didn't restrict you in certain areas.

Wanted to complete the main storyline by going straight to Red Mountain and kicking Dagoth Ur's ass.

You could do that. As a matter of fact, there were three different ways you could beat that storyline lol.

And then Oblivion and Skyrim came along. Don't get me wrong: they were good, and they even introduced new shit that Morrowind lacked, but they felt more restricted and in some cases, bland.

I heard Daggefell and Arena were even bigger.

But if they build every FF game from the ground up (especially a new world), wouldn't they eventually run out of ideas, effectively making the game series stale as hell.

Percy wrote:
MiloTime wrote:
Tank Abuse wrote:

Like Sonic.
Or FF.
Or hell, COD.
Or fucking Mario.

Yeah, and the Sonic games also don't really have a continuing plot either (yet with the same characters, unlike FF). Arguably Mario either.
It's just that the game developers try way too hard to improve on their previous games that they end up worse and worse.

This.

Last edited by Tank Abuse on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:54 am

Percy wrote:

This is why I love Rockstar above all other game companies. They always make what's good even better.
Back to top Go down
Butterflygoddess

Butterflygoddess

Humor : Omg...did Wuffie really...

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:55 am

Very well said, Percy.

And goodnight, GTWF!
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 am

Ahkmill wrote:
Percy wrote:

This is why I love Rockstar above all other game companies. They always make what's good even better.
Yes, Rockstar is one of the few developers who does things right. I believe them to be the most quality development team out there.

And good night Butterfly ilu all of the homo. c:
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 am

Tank Abuse wrote:

But if they build every FF game from the ground up (especially a new world), wouldn't they eventually run of ideas, effectively making the game series stale as hell.

I hate to admit this, but I know a thing or two about FF to the point where I can safely say it's possible this series can continue as long as video games still live. I don't want to sound biased, but it's a fantasy game, meaning they can keep it fresh as long as they still have creativity

btw, did you see the latest tech demo for FF?

and yes, rockstar is good. I wouldn't mind if they took a step away from shooters though (not counting table tennis...)

Last edited by MiloTime on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 am

Back to top Go down
greg-the-fox

greg-the-fox

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 am

Well my libido is coming back after like 3 days of being sick, that's a good thing right?
Damn, that's a really long time for not fapping
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 am

melomethis wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz4MzJTeL0c

wtf

why the hell do I keep hearing of david guetta.
Back to top Go down
Percy

Percy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:02 am

MiloTime wrote:
I hate to admit this, but I know a thing or two about FF to the point where I can safely say it's possible this series can continue as long as video games still live. I don't want to sound biased, but it's a fantasy game, meaning they can keep it fresh as long as they still have creativity
I'm completely unbiased with this opinion, as I haven't played much FF at all, but I do believe this to be true. They just always seem to be able to churn out new ideas. Now the good execution of those ideas is another story.
Back to top Go down
melomeltsinmilosmouth

melomeltsinmilosmouth

Humor : Alex's penis

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 am

MiloTime wrote:
melomethis wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz4MzJTeL0c

wtf

why the hell do I keep hearing of david guetta.

i think he recorded it and had some part in writing it
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:06 am

MiloTime wrote:
and yes, rockstar is good. I wouldn't mind if they took a step away from shooters though (not counting table tennis...)

I would love to see Rockstar tackle another genre, but I still love that they make the best 3rd Person Shooters ever.
Back to top Go down
blackfuredfox
Local Randy Travis
blackfuredfox

Humor : D is for lysdexia

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 am

Ahkmill wrote:
MiloTime wrote:

I would love to see Rockstar tackle another genre, but I still love that they make the best 3rd Person Shooters ever.
I used to love 3rd person, but what id love to see is Rockstar take GTA and give you the option of first person. That's just me, and not because I love FPS games but because I love realism. To me if GTA V was in first person I could feel more for the character because id feel more like them. Not to mention the possibilities of online roleplay in the first person.
Back to top Go down
Tank Abuse

Tank Abuse

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 am

Look at the titties!

Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:43 am

I just spent almost 5 minutes looking for the what are you listening to thread. I need to get used to changes
Back to top Go down
MiloTime

MiloTime

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 am

well shit... I drew something at an angle where the head is looking straight upward, making the jaw and throat mostly visible. I have no idea how to draw a face at that angle....

why do I go outside of my comfort zone
Back to top Go down
Kaizy
Admin
Kaizy

Humor : Sin

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:04 am

I dont think Ive ever played a Rockstar game
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/owl-eyes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Time Wasting Thread 21   General Time Wasting Thread 21 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Time Wasting Thread 21
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next